According to "Social Justice" does this apply to Bruce Willis..$100m/Tom Cruise..$200m ...et.al.?

Bottom line on Wal-Mart. They pay their workers what the law requires and what their work is worth.

So Brain357 uses a totally BIASED web site that totally bashes BIG BUSINESS with the absolute mission of destroying them!
My facts and figures are PUBLIC records. Financial reports that on penalty of prison time must be valid!
But again idiots like the above and Bran357 RATHER then working with to improve all they want like the vicious pack of wild dogs that do nothing but
tear apart their kill!
Unlike civilized people that BUILD and construct entities like Sam Walton did that has MADE thousands of people very wealthy, given jobs to millions of people
these idiots like Brain357 want nothing more then to DESTROY rather then BUILD!
That's people like them are regarded as children...i.e. kids find it much easier to destroy then to build..i.e. like these kids want!

Bottom line on Wal-Mart. They pay their workers what the law requires and what their work is worth.
THANK YOU!!!
Most of the people that work at Walmart or other jobs of that ilk either are there temporarily while improving their lot in life, OR they are "retired" but want to keep
working because they enjoy the stimulation, OR as the case with a very few but true poor people that are trapped!
Few yes but not enough to destroy the Walmarts of the world as the Brain357 and other children want to do!

This kind of analysis is overly simplistic, divorced from reality, and directs people toward false beliefs and poor advice.

No company pays people what they are worth. They pay people as low as they can. Take Walmart for example. Some 25 years ago, the effective wage of the average Walmart worker was comparatively more than what it is today. Were those workers worth more than they are today? Considering the fact that Walmart as a company was making less profit in those days than today, that would be preposterous to claim. The difference is that today Walmart is able to fill positions with people willing to accept less.

Walmart employees are worth more than they get paid. And they can achieve better pay for their work. But the burden falls on them to not settle for low pay.

So Brain357 uses a totally BIASED web site that totally bashes BIG BUSINESS with the absolute mission of destroying them!
My facts and figures are PUBLIC records. Financial reports that on penalty of prison time must be valid!
But again idiots like the above and Bran357 RATHER then working with to improve all they want like the vicious pack of wild dogs that do nothing but
tear apart their kill!
Unlike civilized people that BUILD and construct entities like Sam Walton did that has MADE thousands of people very wealthy, given jobs to millions of people
That's people like them are regarded as children...i.e. kids find it much easier to destroy then to build..i.e. like these kids want!

You sure are making up a lot of things. The fact remains that Walmart employees are making so little they collect welfare while the Waltons make billions. Clearly these employees are good enough that the Waltons are making billions so they should be paid enough that they aren't on welfare. I don't want my tax dollars going into the pockets of the Waltons. This is just growing government dependence.

This kind of analysis is overly simplistic, divorced from reality, and directs people toward false beliefs and poor advice.

No company pays people what they are worth. They pay people as low as they can. Take Walmart for example. Some 25 years ago, the effective wage of the average Walmart worker was comparatively more than what it is today. Were those workers worth more than they are today? Considering the fact that Walmart as a company was making less profit in those days than today, that would be preposterous to claim. The difference is that today Walmart is able to fill positions with people willing to accept less.

Walmart employees are worth more than they get paid. And they can achieve better pay for their work. But the burden falls on them to not settle for low pay.
Very good point!
The individual must take responsibility for their well being and if they don't want to take the pay "temporarily" while they in non-working hours are improving skill and
knowledge then why is it the employer's responsibility?

tear apart their kill!

You sure are making up a lot of things. The fact remains that Walmart employees are making so little they collect welfare while the Waltons make billions. Clearly these employees are good enough that the Waltons are making billions so they should be paid enough that they aren't on welfare. I don't want my tax dollars going into the pockets of the Waltons. This is just growing government dependence.

And these actors and actresses along with sports stars are among the 1% that don't pay their fair share, why do we need to give these people breaks?

tear apart their kill!

What have I made up?
FACTS are employers like Walmart PAY Federal income taxes AS well as the employees SS/Medicare!
That is a fact of Walmart.
With further government interference the full time jobs are shrinking in this country primarily because of the stupidity of Obamacare that in reality was never
about the truly 4 million that are uninsured (not 46 million a bogus made up number). So more people are getting food stamps/welfare payments!
HOW stupid! Obamacare affects ALL our lives negatively! Destructive!

tear apart their kill!

And these actors and actresses along with sports stars are among the 1% that don't pay their fair share, why do we need to give these people breaks?

Again those people aren't choosing to pay those below them so little that they are collecting welfare.

tear apart their kill!

What breaks?
FACTS!!!
The largest amount written off taxes are the following:

Type of deduction that government ALLOWS tax payer to subtract from taxes
$131.0B Benefits the employee/individual: Exclusion of employer medical insurance premiums and medical care
$117.7B Benefits the employee/Individual: Net exclusion of pension contributions and earnings
$ 88.5B Benefits Individual : Deductibility of mortgage interest on owner-occupied homes
Over $300 billion a year in deductions that would IF eliminated affect all individuals that have company health plans, company pensions and
individuals mortgage interest deductions!

Every one of these deductions would AFFECT every one of the people who write on this forum yelling "close the loopholes"!!!

https://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/files/43768_DistributionTaxExpenditures.pdf

tear apart their kill!

Again those people aren't choosing to pay those below them so little that they are collecting welfare.
WTF, because of their demands on set and off set, they leave little for the people that work below them. What is wrong with giving those on the sets more money? They are the people that are getting stuck with the low wages, not the actors and actresses that make demands of others.

Very good point!
The individual must take responsibility for their well being and if they don't want to take the pay "temporarily" while they in non-working hours are improving skill and
knowledge then why is it the employer's responsibility?

It's not even a matter of accepting a low pay rate temporarily. One of the biggest mistakes that many people are making nowadays is that they resign themselves at the beginning and simply accept whatever rate they are offered, on the premise that the employer wants to offer the applicant the best pay possible. People seem to think that working at Walmart operates the same way as shopping at Walmart; as if jobs just have affixed price tags and that's just that. Nothing could be further from the truth.

People who make minimum wage are people who chose to make minimum wage. You didn't answer my question from before. Would you like to choose your own wage?

tear apart their kill!

WTF, because of their demands on set and off set, they leave little for the people that work below them. What is wrong with giving those on the sets more money? They are the people that are getting stuck with the low wages, not the actors and actresses that make demands of others.

Ask the person who is deciding how much to pay everyone.

tear apart their kill!

Ask the person who is deciding how much to pay everyone.

Like the actors and actresses that demand their salaries.

Forum List

Back