According to NY Times article, Antonio Brown sexual assault case. Details....coming out. Oh boy.

The statement characterized Taylor’s lawsuit as motivated by money. It was not clear whether Taylor reported her accusations to the police.

According to the suit, Brown sexually assaulted Taylor twice during training sessions in June 2017. First, he exposed himself and kissed her without permission, the lawsuit says. Later that month, the lawsuit says, while they were streaming religious programming on a tablet at his South Florida home, Brown started masturbating behind Taylor and ejaculated on her back. The lawsuit contains images of profane messages that Taylor says Brown sent to her about the incident.

Then, the lawsuit says, on May 20, 2018, Brown forced her onto a bed, pushed her face into the mattress and “forcibly” raped her. She tried to resist him, screaming and repeatedly shouting “no” and “stop,” the lawsuit says, but Brown refused and penetrated her.

The statement from Brown’s lawyer acknowledged at least one instance when the two engaged in consensual sex and also said that “any sexual interaction with Mr. Brown was entirely consensual.”

The lawsuit says that Taylor told at least three people about the incidents: her mother, Brown’s chef and a member of her church, who advised her to come forward.

Antonio Brown Accused of Rape in a Lawsuit

What a disaster.
So while Brown allegedly ejaculated on her back, did she continue streaming religious programming?

Thanks alot.
Now I gotta bleach my brain.....

Why do you professional sports fans put up with this?...watch semi pro or college or even high school sports....the pros have gotten out of control....too much greed and not enough commitment.....how many of you can afford to go see that asshole rapist play a game?...I don't get it...

This kind of behavior is present in all walks of life. A few players acting like this doesn't represent every player in all sports. Playing sports is a huge part of many people's lives for them and their kids. Watching the best the sport has to offer is a part of playing sports. Don't let a few assholes ruin it for everybody.

Why do you professional sports fans put up with this?...watch semi pro or college or even high school sports....the pros have gotten out of control....too much greed and not enough commitment.....how many of you can afford to go see that asshole rapist play a game?...I don't get it...

This kind of behavior is present in all walks of life. A few players acting like this doesn't represent every player in all sports. Playing sports is a huge part of many people's lives for them and their kids. Watching the best the sport has to offer is a part of playing sports. Don't let a few assholes ruin it for everybody.
With Bill Clinton raping little girls on pedaphilia island and the MeToo people winking at it, why is everyone so excited by allegations about Brown? Sounds racist to me.

The statement characterized Taylor’s lawsuit as motivated by money. It was not clear whether Taylor reported her accusations to the police.

According to the suit, Brown sexually assaulted Taylor twice during training sessions in June 2017. First, he exposed himself and kissed her without permission, the lawsuit says. Later that month, the lawsuit says, while they were streaming religious programming on a tablet at his South Florida home, Brown started masturbating behind Taylor and ejaculated on her back. The lawsuit contains images of profane messages that Taylor says Brown sent to her about the incident.

Then, the lawsuit says, on May 20, 2018, Brown forced her onto a bed, pushed her face into the mattress and “forcibly” raped her. She tried to resist him, screaming and repeatedly shouting “no” and “stop,” the lawsuit says, but Brown refused and penetrated her.

The statement from Brown’s lawyer acknowledged at least one instance when the two engaged in consensual sex and also said that “any sexual interaction with Mr. Brown was entirely consensual.”

The lawsuit says that Taylor told at least three people about the incidents: her mother, Brown’s chef and a member of her church, who advised her to come forward.

What a disaster.
So while Brown allegedly ejaculated on her back, did she continue streaming religious programming?
tenor.gif

The lord plans our lives. The lord plans all rapes. The lord should be interviewed on this matter to confirm it's a real rape. He may have been trying for Deep DRY Anal plowing (See the Church for instructions). As she said she was forced face down is it. And she said no/stop but went for the vaginal plow instead.

Last edited:

What a disaster.
I am friends with a woman that is a rape victim. Friend from HS, went to Homecoming Dance with her, and she revealed a lot. I also consulted with a few forensic psychologists about sexual assault. My friends wife is one, and I got my friend to treat her. This is 15 years ago that my rape victim friend consulted and it had been 10 years before that, that she was raped in college.

It isn't so cut and dry with women reporting sexual assault. There are many issues and most people that are ignorant about the subject really don't understand all of the factors. I was.

It has a lot to do with shame and guilt. Let me put it that way.

Could this girl be lying? Yeah, but based on that thuggish email and his thuggish language, I am not so sure.

I also know this guy brown has displayed absolute narcissism. Not like every average person has, but acute clinical narcissism. There is a giant distinction and he may actually believe she asked for it, when she didn't.

How a clinical narcissist reacts.

What a disaster.
I am friends with a woman that is a rape victim. Friend from HS, went to Homecoming Dance with her, and she revealed a lot. I also consulted with a few forensic psychologists about sexual assault. My friends wife is one, and I got my friend to treat her. This is 15 years ago that my rape victim friend consulted and it had been 10 years before that, that she was raped in college.

It isn't so cut and dry with women reporting sexual assault. There are many issues and most people that are ignorant about the subject really don't understand all of the factors. I was.

Could this girl be lying? Yeah, but based on that thuggish email and his thuggish language, I am not so sure.

I also know this guy brown has displayed absolute narcissism. Not like every average person has, but acute clinical narcissism. There is a giant distinction and he may actually believe she asked for it, when she didn't.

Clearly this woman is not inhibited by feelings of guilt or shame from talking about the alleged rape, so why didn't she report it to the police? It would be virtually impossible to get a conviction in criminal court, but only a majority would be sufficient to get her millions in a civil case. I think these things must be considered in deciding if she is telling the truth.

Not pressing criminal charges is a red flag to me. This is Blasey Ford 2.0.
Not even close. Ford wasn`t looking for money or to have the drunken groper arrested and how many 15 year old girls file charges against 17 year old boys anyway?

She was looking for something...aka to embarrass him and make sure he didn't overturn Roe vs. Wade. She was politically motivated and I am sure paid handsomely by someone on the Left. This lady is looking for moolah.

Christine Blasey Ford's Attorney Reveals the Accuser's Testimony Was Politically Motivated

"Immediately after hearing that he signed a ginormous contract, the memories of the multiple rapes and sexual encounters all came gushing on my back. I'll never forget the day of the first assault, which was either Nov 7, 2016 or April 23, 2015, it's seared into my memory like John Kerry's Christmas trip to Cambodia to assassinate that rogue Green Beret Colonel"

What a disaster.

Why did it happen multiple times? Why would she remain in his presence and his emails also reflect the $1.6mil.

Not even close. Ford wasn`t looking for money or to have the drunken groper arrested and how many 15 year old girls file charges against 17 year old boys anyway?

She was looking for something...aka to embarrass him and make sure he didn't overturn Roe vs. Wade. She was politically motivated and I am sure paid handsomely by someone on the Left. This lady is looking for moolah.

Christine Blasey Ford's Attorney Reveals the Accuser's Testimony Was Politically Motivated
Of course it was politically motivated because this is....Politics! Jeezus you`re dense. Show me your evidence that she was paid.

"Immediately after hearing that he signed a ginormous contract, the memories of the multiple rapes and sexual encounters all came gushing on my back. I'll never forget the day of the first assault, which was either Nov 7, 2016 or April 23, 2015, it's seared into my memory like John Kerry's Christmas trip to Cambodia to assassinate that rogue Green Beret Colonel"

Seems AB was being respectful of her sleeping. Did not wake her UP but jaked off on her instead.
We do not know she was asleep at time or was doing her part face down.
Be honest girls, how many times have you woken up alone/ or with others and felt sticky all over?
Can you recall when the sticky stuff hit you?

Of course it was politically motivated because this is....Politics! Jeezus you`re dense. Show me your evidence that she was paid.

My point was there was not enough evidence for a criminal conviction so she went down another path to taint the man. She set up multiple GoFundMe pages. And I am "dense"? You're an idiot.

Christine Blasey Ford says she'll donate remainder of more than $600,000 in GoFundMe money to trauma survivors

You may recall the controversy over two GoFundMe accounts that raised more than $600,000 for Ford shortly after she went public with allegations that Supreme Court nominee (now Supreme Court Justice) Brett Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her in high school.

Seems AB was being respectful of her sleeping. Did not wake her UP but jaked off on her instead.
Be honest girls, how many times have you woken up alone/ or with others and felt sticky all over?

The leaked emails show him in a more favorable light than her IMO. He is basically bashing her for hitting him up for cash and stating how she wasn't going to play him. It smells of extortion.

The guy has a horrible history. That said, it's always about timing and motivation. She should have dealt with this long ago. Now, she comes out?

The guy definitely seems like a turd and Snowflake, diva, but, Rule of Law and Due Process are reserved for even the worst among us. This just seems odd and difficult to prove.
being a diva snowflake turd isn't against the law.

yet...

Maybe once or twice in college I might have spewed on a sleeping girls back. I'm not proud of what I did, but I'm glad I never signed a big sports contract or was nominated to SCOTUS or it all would have come back - but on me this time

Maybe once or twice in college I might have spewed on a sleeping girls back. I'm not proud of what I did, but I'm glad I never signed a big sports contract or was nominated to SCOTUS or it all would have come back - but on me this time

I recall may times doing the nasty and not knowing I came. Just woke up the next day. And she was all sticky.
I recall two girls at a party wanting to do a threesome. One did pass out waiting for service. I do recall cumming and shot over the girl I was pumping first and dripped a little on her. Funny how sperm gets everywhere when you pull out.
As shown here.

Basic instinct movie sperm everywhere blacklight scene.

upload_2019-9-11_15-43-39.png

upload_2019-9-11_15-44-27.png

Later.
upload_2019-9-11_15-45-37.png

upload_2019-9-11_15-47-18.png

Last edited:

I recall may times doing the nasty and not knowing I came. Just woke up the next day. And she was all sticky
I recall two girls at a party wanting to do a threesome. One did pass out waiting for service. I do recall cumming and shot over the girl I was pumping first and dripped a little on her. Funny how sperm gets everywhere when you pull out.
As shown here.

Basic instinct movie sperm everywhere blacklight scene.

View attachment 278706
View attachment 278707
Later.
View attachment 278708

View attachment 278709

I think there was an SNL that spoofed the black light facial cum thingy. The cops female partner's face glowed in the black light

BINGO! Game over for Gold Digger.

upload_2019-9-11_15-57-1.png

Why did it take her so long to file a suit and not still report the 3 rapes at different times?
Seems if you report the first rape people would tell you to stay away from the guy.
Is not the statute of limitations far off still for these sex crimes claimed?
Is she afraid someone will know she is a rape survivor here? Did she tell her Prayer group or priest? Did the Preist want some booty?
This is not like 10 years old. It's very resent. Can we get a list of other sex
assault suits and no police reports? Seem a wired way to do this. Winning or losing
a trial in the criminal courts first makes the payout later better. If this goes away with
a NDA payout. What does that say here? It was only about revenge and money.

Last edited:

What a disaster.
He should just Trump/Kavanaugh it. He'll be fine.

Forum List

Back