According to NY Times article, Antonio Brown sexual assault case. Details....coming out. Oh boy.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
The statement characterized Taylor’s lawsuit as motivated by money. It was not clear whether Taylor reported her accusations to the police.

According to the suit, Brown sexually assaulted Taylor twice during training sessions in June 2017. First, he exposed himself and kissed her without permission, the lawsuit says. Later that month, the lawsuit says, while they were streaming religious programming on a tablet at his South Florida home, Brown started masturbating behind Taylor and ejaculated on her back. The lawsuit contains images of profane messages that Taylor says Brown sent to her about the incident.

Then, the lawsuit says, on May 20, 2018, Brown forced her onto a bed, pushed her face into the mattress and “forcibly” raped her. She tried to resist him, screaming and repeatedly shouting “no” and “stop,” the lawsuit says, but Brown refused and penetrated her.

The statement from Brown’s lawyer acknowledged at least one instance when the two engaged in consensual sex and also said that “any sexual interaction with Mr. Brown was entirely consensual.”
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive...on=CompanionColumn&contentCollection=Trending

The lawsuit says that Taylor told at least three people about the incidents: her mother, Brown’s chef and a member of her church, who advised her to come forward.

Antonio Brown Accused of Rape in a Lawsuit

What a disaster.

Interesting she went back for more after the first assault.
So you get assaulted three-times, wait a year and sue for cash?

I want a Criminal charge by police, if not. AB used a willing gold digger.

Why do you professional sports fans put up with this?...watch semi pro or college or even high school sports....the pros have gotten out of control....too much greed and not enough commitment.....how many of you can afford to go see that asshole rapist play a game?...I don't get it...

the timing is telling to me. no brown fan to be sure. prima-donna all over. but this was too...soon.

Why do you professional sports fans put up with this?...watch semi pro or college or even high school sports....the pros have gotten out of control....too much greed and not enough commitment.....how many of you can afford to go see that asshole rapist play a game?...I don't get it...

Well, I will ask the supporters of raping Priest. The Lords teach us rape brings you closer to the lord.
Seems the church plays the sport 'Godly Sausage Slammer in the ASS', very young ass raping the fresh meat offerings from the flock!
Followers of the lords give young fresh anal meat to get tickets into heaven.

So, Why do you professional Churchgoers still go to church with all the rapes done?

Last edited:
The guy has a horrible history. That said, it's always about timing and motivation. She should have dealt with this long ago. Now, she comes out?

The guy definitely seems like a turd and Snowflake, diva, but, Rule of Law and Due Process are reserved for even the worst among us. This just seems odd and difficult to prove.

Well, I will ask the supporters of raping Priest. The Lords teach us rape brings you closer to the lord.
Seems the church plays the sport young, very young ass raping the fresh meat offering from the flock!

So, Why do you professional Churchgoers still go to church with all the rapes done?

:20::aug08_031::cuckoo:

Seems the church plays the sport young, very young ass raping the fresh meat offering from the flock!

Answer the question DOPer.

A few things. One, Brown did send some kind of text that did acknowledge something.

These are the emails Antonio Brown allegedly sent to his accuser in the rape court.

EEJP9NPWwAAqCiG.jpg

Secondly, there is actual well established evidence that women are very apprehensive to reporting rape. That is actually quite common and there is a plethora of reasons.

Those are allegedly emails that were sent from him.

He could be in deep shit.

Answer the question DOPer.

What rapes?....and which church goers?....be specific...or else you sound like a monkey trying to fuck a football....

Interesting she went back for more after the first assault.
So you get assaulted three-times, wait a year and sue for cash?

I want a Criminal charge by police, if not. AB used a willing gold digger.
----------------------------------- yep , same thing as most poor widdle Hollywood actresses that do the 'me too dance' Baz . Just a comment and I don't even know who this guy is Baz ,

He should be jailed for life for the way he betrayed my Steelers.

And I guess for the rape thing.

I actually don't care much about the latter.

A few things. One, Brown did send some kind of text that did acknowledge something.

These are the emails Antonio Brown allegedly sent to his accuser in the rape court.

EEJP9NPWwAAqCiG.jpg

Secondly, there is actual well established evidence that women are very apprehensive to reporting rape. That is actually quite common and there is a plethora of reasons.

Those are allegedly emails that were sent from him.

He could be in deep shit.

This reads as he was spewing mad at her at the time. AB said is was consensual sex. Most men have cum on girls backside. So what. Went girls cum it rains everywhere as well. He said he slept in bed with her. I think lots of sex happens in bed.
The rest is what? Sounds like a guy spewing at a girl. I've seen white and black men go off and this is an average spew.

Forum List

Back