Absolute proof that Communist mainstream news is fake

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
try to explain this one that the MSM corporate controlled media is not lying about the virus folks.you cant.,WHATS WITH THAT MAGICAL NUMBER THERE? explain it,you cant.LOL:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

same number in ALL these cities of deaths. dont think that number wasnt invented by the media? sure it wasnt,the MSM media would NEVER lie to us.no way thats unheard of.they are always honest with us all the time.

Last edited:
try to explain this one that the MSM corporate controlled media is not lying about the virus folks.you cant.,WHATS WITH THAT MAGICAL NUMBER THERE? explain it,you cant.LOL:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

same number in ALL these cities of deaths. dont think that number wasnt invented by the media? sure it wasnt,the MSM media would NEVER lie to us.no way thats unheard of.they are always honest with us all the time.

We live in The Age of Orwell now. Identical talking points are becoming more and more common showing leftist narratives being formed and maintained.

The virus is the only thing they have. So close the shit holes down. get people really fuming, Red States lived a fairly normal life except the beginning and putting diapers on our mouths that spread more shit anyway

What credibility can any libturd have anymore???

Hollyweird is complete Commie dip shit. They own your THCd out brain
Indeed,those facts are too complicated for trollboy to comprehend obviously. Notice how the boy evades the topic and same as always like clockwork,cowardly evades the evidence in the OP@Hang on sloopy

Indeed,those facts are too complicated for trollboy to comprehend obviously. Notice how the boy evades the topic and same as always like clockwork,cowardly evades the evidence in the OP@Hang on sloopy
You have yet to prove anyone or anything in Hollywood is communistic all you do is piss in the wind while it sprays on yerself from ignorance and ad hoc gestures.

Not communistic, merely cabalistic and Sorosified. They are in the plot to destroy America.
In yer wet, wild dreams homeboy. The only one that lets anyone destroy anything is the extremists and there are not enough to overcome the non-extremists.

you noticed that as well? he indeed wins first prize for resident troll of USMB. the kid must live here 24/7 the fact he is almost always the first one that replies to threads all the time.
You derailed yer own thread, congrats. I know I am something you need to destroy but you can't because your messages and style are weak and pretentious.

The main stream media produces crap you can't contend with because you don't like what they produce, tough shit create yer own media and stop crying like a dumb-shit. I myself cut the cord eight years ago and stopped watching main stream news in 1990 during the Gulf War. It is easy to do but you do not have the strength to do as such instead you are addicted to the zombie box.

LA RAM FAN It "may be fake" to a majority of people across the globe BUT bodies don't lie, I wouldn't hold my breath to think that every corporate controlled media tells 100% truth even if its a white lie, everyone lies men lie more than women and there is a proof study going back centuries. most corporate controlled media lie or don't state the whole story not because they want to mislead BUT to protect people from the bold truth, not all people can handle the truth and if people get scared or feel like they're not protected in any way shape or form it will cause panic and chaos

you noticed that as well? he indeed wins first prize for resident troll of USMB. the kid must live here 24/7 the fact he is almost always the first one that replies to threads all the time.
Every thread I've ever posted on he is right there. He only has 170,000 posts so I don't know how he does it...lol

170,000 posts.....BAWWWHAHA

Every thread I've ever posted on he is right there. He only has 170,000 posts so I don't know how he does it...lol

170,000 posts.....BAWWWHAHA

I never noticed that before,holy shit,damn I been here three years longer than him and I only got a quarter amount of that many posts that he does.I was just kidding when i said he posts 24/7 but now Im not anymore,im serious now when i say he lives here 24/7.to have THAT much time on your hands,he must live in a basement in lieterally DOES post here 24/7.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

The main stream media is globalist and so by definition is anti-American. They are also strongly anti individual rights and freedoms. Obama said we deplorables cling to our guns and God. He's right, but we also cling to our individual freedom and liberty. The elites hate that shit.

The media has a strategy of divide and conquer. Hence pushing CRT, and all the racial crap. Easier to turn us into sheep.

LA, it is no surprise Dims are avoiding your thread. It is like pulling back the curtain on the fake Wizard of Oz. Keep telling the big lies and hope the folks are too stupid or distracted to see the truth.

Forum List

Back