The 6th Annual Fake News Awards

MisterBeale

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2012
Well, it has finally dropped. I have been waiting for it all January. This year's episode was definitely a more upscale production, though I did not care for the satirical commercial for the Klaus Schwab cook book, that was rather cringey. I could have done without that. Previous years satire commercials were really much better.

I also found it interesting, that Ben Shapiro, has ripped off James' idea. I went to look at Ben's version this year, I don't generally watch Shapiro's stuff, but wanted to see how Ben executed the idea, meh. Shapiro, of course, is caught up in the left/right bubble, and focused on the cabal media. I suppose, that is what sells, but, IMO, those stories are a distraction. Ben's analysis was a shadow of this one, a pale copy.

The 6th Annual Fake News Awards​

Episode 435 - The 6th Annual Fake News Awards

Corbett • 01/28/2023 • 20 Comments

The categories this year, (Documentation at link above);

FAKEST WAR STORY OF THE YEAR: The Associated Press for "A senior U.S. intelligence official says Russian missiles crossed into NATO member Poland, killing two people."

TRUEST WAR STORY OF THE YEAR: NBC News for "In a break with the past, U.S. is using intel to fight an info war with Russia, even when the intel isn't rock solid."

FAKEST CLIMATE CHANGE STORY OF THE YEAR: The Associated Press for "Climate grant illustrates growth in philanthropy-funded news."

FAKEST FACT CHECK OF THE YEAR: The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation for "How a London, Ont., cricket plant found itself at the heart of an international conspiracy theory."

PEOPLE'S CHOICE STORY: The Media's Sudden Discovery of All the Many, Many, Many NON-vaccine-related Causes of Heart Attacks That Were Never Worth Reporting on Before But Which You ABSOLUTELY Have to Know About Now For No Particular Reason!

FAKE JOURNALIST OF THE YEAR: Julien Fomenta Rosat

FAKE ARREST OF THE YEAR: AOC and Ilhan Omar for their ridiculous air handcuff charade

FAKE FALSE FLAG OF THE YEAR: The Controlled Corporate Media Struggling to Find a Way to Convince Their Dwindling Audience that Russia Blew Up Its Own Pipeline for Absolutely No Discernible Reason

FAKE NEWS STORY OF THE YEAR: Justin Trudeau for "The small fringe minority of people who are on their way to Ottawa who are holding unacceptable views that they are expressing do not represent the views of Canadians who have been there for each other, who know of that following the science and stepping up to protect each other is the best way to continue to ensure our freedoms, our rights, our values, as a country."

(mirror)

Last year's awards;

1000.jpeg

i need to roll a fattie for this! ~S~

Glyphosate_Fakir_cartoon.png

The article gives a fascinating and frightening glimpse of one way that public opinion is manipulated by covert operators who hide their profit-making agendas behind a facade of independent journalism.
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
~S~

Glyphosate_Fakir_cartoon.png

The article gives a fascinating and frightening glimpse of one way that public opinion is manipulated by covert operators who hide their profit-making agendas behind a facade of independent journalism.
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
~S~
Yes, by far my favorite, was the illumination of how the Associated press, can no longer, really be trusted.

I have, I believe, myself, been placing far too much trust in establishment news organization, instead just believing that is was the corporate outlets that were only the propagandists, over the past few years. I didn't realize how far up this problem went.

I will have to look at the small print on their articles now, and do a search on each and very contributing journalist, to verify the accuracy of their information, it appears.

I see you dug into those links! It is why I love his stuff. . .

1675016832149.png

<snip>

1675016855401.png

1675016938809.png

1675016913381.png

I have, I believe, myself, been placing far too much trust in establishment news organization, instead just believing that is was the corporate outlets that were only the propagandists, over the past few years. I didn't realize how far up this problem went.
Nor did I Mr B

But over time i gave up television , radio shock jocks (Beck, Rush,Stearn, etc) , listening to any politicians , and reading any newspapers at all

all for one reason, they sugar coat the truth

yet i did seek out those corners of the 'net where sorts do stand up and speak the truth.

usually they are found opining against the narrative, and suffering the beat down for it

the world's turned a lot since>

walter-conkite.jpg

~S~

Yes, by far my favorite, was the illumination of how the Associated press, can no longer, really be trusted.
Identical all Agencies and 100%Reuters .
Set in motion over70 years ago and it would be amazing if otherwise , given Shadow Government and CIA strategy , and then by the WEF since the seventies..

i need to roll a fattie for this! ~S~
YAY! :banana:

I'm so excited! He is doing them again this year. . .

He is taking nominations from members for this years Dino Awards!

(You can read the comments here to see what has been nominated so far. . )

Announcing the 7th Annual Fake News Awards!

Corbett • 01/13/2024 • 45 Comments

Forum List

Back