About to hit the fan in Pakistan?

"That" in Russian. Or it's nearest equivalent. There are several Russian words used where we just say "that".
Funny. But really if you try copy and pasting a Russian translation and it won't let you.
pochemu ty tak dumayesh'? v lyubom sluchaye ya ne vstavlyayu, ya pechatayu.
So did you type that in or copy it from an online-translator site ? Because the other day it wouldn't let me.

"That" in Russian. Or it's nearest equivalent. There are several Russian words used where we just say "that".
Funny. But really if you try copy and pasting a Russian translation and it won't let you.
pochemu ty tak dumayesh'? v lyubom sluchaye ya ne vstavlyayu, ya pechatayu.
So did you type that in or copy it from an online-translator site ? Because the other day it wouldn't let me.
I typed it in. I'm not really fluent but I can with a little time and an occasional look at a reference dictionary make myself understood. My syntax is a mess though. Those two sentences would sound very confusing to a Russian native. Kinda like if I said something like this: "last night to bed I went early". You can still figure out what it means but it isn't really right.

It won't accept Russian characters-- this message comes up.
1145.jpg

Last edited:
I really don't understand why Pakistan and India continue to fight for Kashmir. I mean...they should find some kind of fair agreement to put an end to that neverending conflict!
Maybe they could split Kashmir fifty fifty :dunno:
Anyways RIP to those innocent victims :cry:

I really don't understand why Pakistan and India continue to fight for Kashmir. I mean...they should find some kind of fair agreement to put an end to that neverending conflict!
The kashmiri wouldn't be very happy with that.

The kashmiri wouldn't be very happy with that.
Why? Anyways another option could be an independent Kashmir (but I guess both Pakistani and Indian governments wouldn't be very happy in this case...) :dunno:

Iran is threatening Pakistan and has accused the Saudis and UAE over a suicide bomber that killed some Revolutionary Guards.

Call-center gigs (and [italics]) massive human exports) vs nuclear fallout. A 'toughie.' Boycott Chinese characters.

BCabsoptdaily.gif

Five Millions Tons of Smoke in the Stratosphere | Nuclear Darkness & Nuclear Famine

"Following a war between India and Pakistan, in which 100 Hiroshima-size (15 kiloton) nuclear weapons are detonated in the large cities of these nations, 5 million tons of smoke is lofted high into the stratosphere and is quickly spread around the world.

"A smoke layer forms around both Hemispheres which will remain in place for many years to block sunlight from reaching the surface of the Earth.

"One year after the smoke injection there would be temperature drops of several degrees C within the grain-growing interiors of Eurasia and North America.

"There would be a corresponding shortening of growing seasons by up to 30 days and a 10% reduction in average global precipitation."

Pretty map. Get anything else for Christmas?

But for all that there was no expression of any downside. I guess we agree there is none.

So you're saying that I will be on hold even longer with tech support if India and Pakistan start slinging nukes at each other?

You don't have a need to know. You just need to know that there are ways to inspect cargo containers without opening them and crawling inside.
When I was a forklift operator for a little while, years ago I saw the inside of many cargo containers , so unless you're referring to radiation detectors, you're wrong and even then, a nuclear device can be concealed in a lead container undetected.

Keep believing the lies you were told. The lead required to shield a nuclear device and the weight of the device itself would make the cargo container impossible to move. I was a nuclear weapons officer and served on a nuclear powered submarine.
You can fit a lethal amount of plutonium inside a lead-lined
Scooby Doo lunch box.

And someone might get away with it too, if it isn't for some meddling kids.

:laughing0301:

You don't have a need to know. You just need to know that there are ways to inspect cargo containers without opening them and crawling inside.
When I was a forklift operator for a little while, years ago I saw the inside of many cargo containers , so unless you're referring to radiation detectors, you're wrong and even then, a nuclear device can be concealed in a lead container undetected.

Keep believing the lies you were told. The lead required to shield a nuclear device and the weight of the device itself would make the cargo container impossible to move. I was a nuclear weapons officer and served on a nuclear powered submarine.
You can fit a lethal amount of plutonium inside a lead-lined
Scooby Doo lunch box.

Moron. The amount is much smaller than that, but unless you are going to make them eat it, it won't hurt anyone. What a dipshit!

Pakistan pretty much goes against everyone..
I'd like to know who the geniuses were that decided it
was a good idea for Pakistan to have nukes in the first place. As if the US and Russia having way over 10,000 nuclear warheads between them isn't dangerous enough.

Hey dumbass! The Pakistanis decided it was a good idea for them to have nukes because India had nukes! DUH!

Did you get your education from being homeschooled? If you did, someone ought to punch your teachers in the mouth!

Forum List

Back