About to hit the fan in Pakistan?

According to your own link, it was a terrorist incident and not a military operation sanctioned by the Pakistani government. So you may have to wait for your beloved Armageddon to begin.

So what's going to happen when India takes matters into their own hands? You do know that India is considering limited air strikes against Pakistan-occupied-Kashmir, right?

And you're an idiot for believing anyone wants to see a nuclear holocaust.Nukemap shows Pakistan's largest bomb to be 45kt. An airburst that size over Mumbai would kill about 600,000 and seriously fuck up about twice that many.

India could replace them in the matter of a few hours copulating!

A nuked Pakistan wouldn't be sending too many terrorists to America.

I mean a good, thorough, no life left living type nuking.

Halfway? Not so much. Probably worse. If India is doing to do it let us pray they do it right.
The biggest threat to us is if those weapons end up here somehow, and the scary part is how easy it would be to pull off.
View attachment 246311

You just are not aware of the countermeasures we have in place to prevent that from happening.

The biggest threat to us is if those weapons end up here somehow, and the scary part is how easy it would be to pull off.
View attachment 246311
You just are not aware of the countermeasures we have in place to prevent that from happening.

You're telling me all those cargo ship containers are inspected when they enter our ports ? You realize that's impossible ?

Uh, no, it is not impossible as it is being done every day. Every container that leaves that ship is inspected. You just don't know it.

Uh, no, it is not impossible as it is being done every day. Every container that leaves that ship is inspected. You just don't know it.
US Customs: Main Inspection Costs and how to avoid them - iContainers
So far everything has gone as planned. You’ve packed your container perfectly and filled out all of the appropriate forms. The vessel has left on time. You’re waiting like a kid on Christmas morning for your shipment to arrive at its destination. But just before your shipment is scheduled to be released, the carrier contacts you with the worst news, the container carrying your goods has been placed on hold for an inspection. When a shipment arrives at its destination port, customs will give it a “score”.If the score is over a certain number, they are likely to review and possibly examine the shipment.

Whether your shipment is an FCL or LCL, if customs chooses to examine a container for any reason (whether it is at random or because of suspicion) the costs for not only the exam but also any fees incurred while it is being done is the responsibility of the shipper. This may not seem like a big deal at first but once the bill for the inspection costs is issued, prepare to be shocked.

US Customs: Main Inspection Costs and how to avoid them - iContainers
So far everything has gone as planned. You’ve packed your container perfectly and filled out all of the appropriate forms. The vessel has left on time. You’re waiting like a kid on Christmas morning for your shipment to arrive at its destination. But just before your shipment is scheduled to be released, the carrier contacts you with the worst news, the container carrying your goods has been placed on hold for an inspection. When a shipment arrives at its destination port, customs will give it a “score”.If the score is over a certain number, they are likely to review and possibly examine the shipment.

Whether your shipment is an FCL or LCL, if customs chooses to examine a container for any reason (whether it is at random or because of suspicion) the costs for not only the exam but also any fees incurred while it is being done is the responsibility of the shipper. This may not seem like a big deal at first but once the bill for the inspection costs is issued, prepare to be shocked.

OK, nimrod! Who said anything about a customs inspection? It wasn't me, so why are you barking up the wrong tree?

We have no idea what's in half those containers and we think a wall down south is gonna protect us ? :icon_rolleyes:

737.jpg

Does this mean those pesky telemarketers will go away...? ~S~
BCabsoptdaily.gif

Five Millions Tons of Smoke in the Stratosphere | Nuclear Darkness & Nuclear Famine

"Following a war between India and Pakistan, in which 100 Hiroshima-size (15 kiloton) nuclear weapons are detonated in the large cities of these nations, 5 million tons of smoke is lofted high into the stratosphere and is quickly spread around the world.

"A smoke layer forms around both Hemispheres which will remain in place for many years to block sunlight from reaching the surface of the Earth.

"One year after the smoke injection there would be temperature drops of several degrees C within the grain-growing interiors of Eurasia and North America.

"There would be a corresponding shortening of growing seasons by up to 30 days and a 10% reduction in average global precipitation."
The safest continent on the planet will be the one that is the least inhabitable, Antarctica.

OK, nimrod! Who said anything about a customs inspection? It wasn't me, so why are you barking up the wrong tree?

Gee....let me think ....maybe it
was you ?

OK, I am going to type this slowly so you can read it. I never said anything about a CUSTOMS inspection, did I?

Halfway? Not so much. Probably worse. If India is doing to do it let us pray they do it right.
View attachment 246311

What countermeasures?
https://www.princeton.edu/sgs/publications/articles/report328.pdf

Last edited:

View attachment 246311

What countermeasures?

You don't have a need to know. You just need to know that there are ways to inspect cargo containers without opening them and crawling inside.

You don't have a need to know. You just need to know that there are ways to inspect cargo containers without opening them and crawling inside.
When I was a forklift operator for a little while, years ago I saw the inside of many cargo containers , so unless you're referring to radiation detectors, you're wrong and even then, a nuclear device can be concealed in a lead container undetected.

When I was a forklift operator for a little while, years ago I saw the inside of many cargo containers , so unless you're referring to radiation detectors, you're wrong and even then, a nuclear device can be concealed in a lead container undetected.

Keep believing the lies you were told. The lead required to shield a nuclear device and the weight of the device itself would make the cargo container impossible to move. I was a nuclear weapons officer and served on a nuclear powered submarine.

Keep believing the lies you were told. The lead required to shield a nuclear device and the weight of the device itself would make the cargo container impossible to move. I was a nuclear weapons officer and served on a nuclear powered submarine.
You can fit a lethal amount of plutonium inside a lead-lined
Scooby Doo lunch box.

Last edited:
Does this mean those pesky telemarketers will go away...? ~S~
BCabsoptdaily.gif

Five Millions Tons of Smoke in the Stratosphere | Nuclear Darkness & Nuclear Famine

"Following a war between India and Pakistan, in which 100 Hiroshima-size (15 kiloton) nuclear weapons are detonated in the large cities of these nations, 5 million tons of smoke is lofted high into the stratosphere and is quickly spread around the world.

"A smoke layer forms around both Hemispheres which will remain in place for many years to block sunlight from reaching the surface of the Earth.

"One year after the smoke injection there would be temperature drops of several degrees C within the grain-growing interiors of Eurasia and North America.

"There would be a corresponding shortening of growing seasons by up to 30 days and a 10% reduction in average global precipitation."
The safest continent on the planet will be the one that is the least inhabitable, Antarctica.
924075be65c880559a15817a9fe246b8--survival-skills-survival-tips.jpg

"Nuclear Winter is in itself a theoretical concept; scientists believe that in the event of nuclear war, vast amounts of soot will be injected into the stratosphere and spread by winds across the planet, blocking out the sun and making the temperature plummet.

"Crops would wilt and die; animals would soon follow.

"The collapse of the food chain would lead to the extinction of the human race."

Top 10 Tips for Surviving a Nuclear Winter - Listverse

It sounds a lot like one of those scenarios where the living envy the dead?

So ein guter kleiner Wehrmacht soldat bist du: Dem Fuhrer bis zum Ende treu.
so können sie google translate verwenden. Herzliche Glückwünsche. Zu schlecht kann man nichts intelligentes sagen.
Bet you a million dollars you can't say that in Russian.
Tot.
Excuse me ?
"That" in Russian. Or it's nearest equivalent. There are several Russian words used where we just say "that".

Hmm. Not the place I expected nuclear apocalypse to begin under the dotard.
Does every event in the US or the world revolve around Donald Trump? Do you think maybe you have a fixation issue?
#UPDATE: White House greenlights punitive Indian measures against Pakistan
I suppose it's possible Trump was tantrumming with his baba in the TV room and some aides were actually the ones who greenlighted it

Maybe you'd be better off hoping that President Trump is as good a negotiator as he says he is. You do know that Pakistan is being backed by China, right?

What's going to happen is nukes start going off in China's back yard?
They'll be selling anti nuke pills across the interweb.

Forum List

Back