Abortions Increase in Virginia Since Roe Overturned

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Bristol.jpg

RICHMOND, Va. – The twin Bristol cities share a name and a state line, but abortion accessibility changes just over a 1-mile span.

Abortion is illegal in Bristol, Tennessee, but down the road in Virginia, a clinic provides abortions. The Bristol Women’s Health Clinic relocated to Virginia after the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision to overturn an almost 50-year decision that protected a woman’s constitutional right to an abortion.

The number of abortions administered in Virginia has increased since Roe v. Wade was overturned in June 2022, according to analysis of data from the state health department and the Society of Family Planning.

Looks like 15K to a bit under 35K.....Getting shed of 20K "bundles of societal burden" through the utility of abortion is no vice as far as I am concerned. TN should be more grateful.

It also points clearly to what a loser the issue abortion is for the gop.

Looks like 15K to a bit under 35K.....Getting shed of 20K "bundles of societal burden" through the utility of abortion is no vice as far as I am concerned. TN should be more grateful.

It also points clearly to what a loser the issue abortion is for the gop.

But this is what your side wanted, isn't it?

Let's be perfectly honest, if you guys were to come out and say, "We are going to support a nationwide law to restore the Pre-Dobbs Status quo", you'd lose about 10% of your base.

But this is what your side wanted, isn't it?

Let's be perfectly honest, if you guys were to come out and say, "We are going to support a nationwide law to restore the Pre-Dobbs Status quo", you'd lose about 10% of your base.
Meh, where are they going to go? :dunno:

If evangelists can vote for Trump then anything is possible. ;)

Less democrook bed wetter DNA metastasizing into a fully animated semi-autonomous tumors?

I only see that as a win.

Meh, where are they going to go? :dunno:

If evangelists can vote for Trump then anything is possible. ;)

You are right, anything is possible.

Equally possible that when Abortion is taken off the board, Evangelicals will realize that Tax Cut for Rich People isn't really doing anything for them.

JoeB131 :

If the majority of voters supported killing Jews you think repubs should support that too in order to remain in office?

IF that was a winner, the GOP would slap on those swastika armbands in a heartbeat and open a lampshade shop.

Well, the good thing is that mostly all the abortioned fetuses would grow up to be Democrats, but Biden has countered that phenomenon and then some with his millions of illegals - soon to be naturalized, voting Leftists.

You are right, anything is possible.

Equally possible that when Abortion is taken off the board, Evangelicals will realize that Tax Cut for Rich People isn't really doing anything for them.

IF that was a winner, the GOP would slap on those swastika armbands in a heartbeat and open a lampshade shop.
Now you are just lying through your ass

Killing for political expediency was your idea not repubs

You dumped on them for not supporting killing

Well yeah considering the wind blew that way for 50 years.

Can you even fathom the number of societal deadbeats we would have on our hands by now otherwise?
Yes

Politically abortion benefits conservatives since its mostly lib women aborting future democrat voters

But since dems are now free to practice ballot box stuffing they can kill all their unborn children without losing future voters

Not my idea.

Here's the thing. There were just as many abortions before Roe as after. Abortion laws were largely ignored and never enforced.
I’m not responsible for women who choose to disobey the law and kill their unborn child

No matter how few or how many that may be

The law should stand on the side of what is right not what is wrong

Forum List

Back