Zone1 Abortion viewed through the lens of life expectancy.

"life expectancy" is an actuarial term of art. since a fetus can not be insured, they have no life expectancy. `
A fetus can be insured........ just about anything can be insure for the right price.

A fetus doesnt fit the definitions on any of those links. It is not independent. It cant even fucking breath FFS.
Yes, you deny science because of your feelings. And then you go and whine about leftists and the word "woman" but you cant even properly define YOUR OWN SPECIES.
I’m sorry sir, but young humans lacking independence and / or lungs doesn’t somehow make them not human.

That’s fucking retarded.

I don’t know where you flunked elementary school science and I don’t care.

Many born humans aren’t independent. Many adult, able bodied humans aren’t independent.

TNHarley maybe not , but jenner is a conservative republican who plays in all female golf tournaments and , if the kardasguans send trump enough money jenner could be your vice president or m aybe californiia senator.

He's a loon. That he happens to be a loon on our side, politically, does not make him any less of a loon.

All he really does is underscore the fact that loons of his type are almost exclusively aligned with the left wrong; that he being on the right makes him a rare outlier.

I’m sorry sir, but young humans lacking independence and / or lungs doesn’t somehow make them not human.

That’s fucking retarded.

I don’t know where you flunked elementary school science and I don’t care.

Many born humans aren’t independent. Many adult, able bodied humans aren’t independent.
They are human embryos, or human fetuses. They are going through stages to become a human being.
Do you call an egg a chicken, too? Good lord almighty.

They are human embryos, or human fetuses. They are going through stages to become a human being.
Do you call an egg a chicken, too? Good lord almighty.
The chicken embryo inside that egg is a young chicken. It is not an adult chicken yet, no.

Young things are not old.

Shocking.

You cannot magically become a human being from a non human being. If a living organism is a human, is a human, regardless of its current age.

The chicken embryo inside that egg is a young chicken. It is not an adult chicken yet, no.

Young things are not old.

Shocking.

You cannot magically become a human being from a non human being. If a living organism is a human, is a human, regardless of its current age.

An egg is not a fucking chicken. My gawd. The ridiculous shit you will say to justify your FEELINGS versus reality.
Not that you give a damn about what words actually mean..
Chicken : a domestic fowl kept for its eggs or meat, especially a young one:

He's a loon. That he happens to be a loon on our side, politically, does not make him any less of a loon.

All he really does is underscore the fact that loons of his type are almost exclusively aligned with the left wrong; that he being on the right makes him a rare outlier.
outlier? you may be surprised about how many on your side are transvestites. madison cawthorn, rudy . the list must be endless.

people are saying that drag photos are as common as blackface among politicians, and were famously collected by trumps old lawyer, now deceased, roy cohn .

An egg is not a fucking chicken. My gawd. The ridiculous shit you will say to justify your FEELINGS versus reality.

You just keep saying A YOUNG CHICKEN IS NOT AN ADULT CHICKEN.

FUCKING DUH.

You know what the difference is?

AGE. TIME.

You just keep saying A YOUNG CHICKEN IS NOT AN ADULT CHICKEN.

FUCKING DUH.

You know what the difference is?

AGE. TIME.

A fertilized chicken egg contains an actual chicken, in an immature state.
Young humans are still humans. But to that I say so what? We treat human differently under the law all the time. Teenage humans don't have the same rights as adult humans. Brain dead humans don't have the same rights as non brain dead humans. Criminal humans don't have the same rights as non criminal humans. Immigrant humans don't have the same rights as citizen humans. Just because a fetus is a human what is that supposed to mean to me?

At what moment does the organism in the egg become a chicken? Does it have to break through the shell to be a chicken, or can it be a chicken moments before breaking through the shell?

All the serial killers would agree with you.

BTW, do you support limiting or confiscate gun access?

Is that "your concern"?
I have found most people with these views on firearms know they themself should not be trusted with something they fear and void of knowledge. If ever threaten and needing a firearm they just call Neighborhood Watch. They will show up and watch.

At what moment does the organism in the egg become a chicken? Does it have to break through the shell to be a chicken, or can it be a chicken moments before breaking through the shell?
It's always been a chicken that doesn't change the fact that we have different rights and protections at different stages in life. You throw a chicken at a school bus and you could be cited for animal cruelty. You throw an egg at a bus and you can be cited for vandalism against the bus.

This is ridiculous. None of you give a shit about what terms actually mean. You just throw around your feelz.
You cant discuss things with people like that.

This is ridiculous. None of you give a shit about what terms actually mean. You just throw around your feelz.
You cant discuss things with people like that.
Actually it is not ridiculous. It's biology.

A fertilized chicken egg contains an actual chicken, in an immature state.
An unfertilized chicken egg contains an actual chicken in an unfertilized state.
Non-fertile egg

Non-Fertile egg, Notice the Germinal spot just above center on the Yolk. It appears as solid white spot.

Fertile Egg

Fertile Egg. Notice the germinal spot looks larger and like a circle in this fertile egg.
Me neither. Light the stove already!

Forum List

Back