Abortion right group claims that Mary could have chosen to abort Jesus.

gmeyers1944

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2019
Westfield, NY (near Buffalo)
Libturds are the reason I do not oppose abortion. In fact I believe all libturd genetic garbage should be disposed of in Planned Unparenthood dumpsters well into the 276th trimester.

Back in those days unwed mothers took their infants to the edge of the village in the middle of the night and left them for the jackals. In that sense she really did have a choice.

Get your Bible and read Luke 1:26-38. In this reading, Mary gives her consent to give birth to Jesus. The abortion-rights group claims, "Mary mother of Christ had a choice in conceiving him(sic)" and "If Mary had a choice, then so should you!" Yes, Mary had a choice. She made it at the right time, before conception.
Mary 'Had a Choice' in Giving Birth to Jesus, Says Catholic Abortion Rights Group - Michael Foust (christianheadlines.com)
If we take the story literally, I'm not so sure she had a choice. Do you really want to defy an all-powerful being?

Get your Bible and read Luke 1:26-38. In this reading, Mary gives her consent to give birth to Jesus. The abortion-rights group claims, "Mary mother of Christ had a choice in conceiving him(sic)" and "If Mary had a choice, then so should you!" Yes, Mary had a choice. She made it at the right time, before conception.
Mary 'Had a Choice' in Giving Birth to Jesus, Says Catholic Abortion Rights Group - Michael Foust (christianheadlines.com)
Thou shalt not lie.

Using Mary for pro-abort propaganda is sick and demented.
Libturds ARE sick and demented as a matter of basic mental health no matter what. There is no circumstance wherein God would drop down, tell a woman "Hey, I just put a fetus in you, here's a Marlboro and some cab fare."

You know why I am for abortion?

Because I want fucking idiot worthless shits to exterminate their own moronic spawn.

KILL ALL YOUR FUCKING BABIES!!! PLEASE!!!! I WILL HELP!!!!

Thou shalt not lie.
mnt9hwom0ea71.jpg

Actually, you do realize that abortions have been around for thousands of years.....dangerous and often lead to the death of the would be mother but none the less, they have been around.

Forum List

Back