CDZ Abortion Perspective

Well someone made it political

Roe v. Wade The court ruled that a state law that banned abortions (except to save the life of the mother) was unconstitutional

what should be an individuals choice is now a political choice

If the other people stayed out of it then perhaps the government would have
When they asked congresswoman cortez her opinion of Roe v. Wade she said that is the only two ways a Mexican can cross the river.

well I guess trump dealt with that issues, when children dies on his watch while in detention centers
I have absolutely no idea what you were talking about. I thought we were discussing abortion.

You are not familiar with Roe VS Wade which really is what has driven the issue of abortion since the early 70's

okay you might have been referring to the later post about Trump but it is related in the sense that is it humane to terminate pregnancy as soon as possible than to have a child born into a world where he will die at an early age because of politics or having no one who will care for them or even care if they live or die

There are a wide range of things that cause a child's death from parents that refuse to allow their children to receive medical care for religious reason to dying because of neglect by either the state or the parents

This is a pro choice argument that goes beyond just allowing a birth and then let the chips fall where they may

If society wants to regulate birth then they have a responsibility to ensure that child's survival

Last edited:
The laws that allows abortion is sexist. The preborn baby is as much a part of the man as it is the woman. The woman is no more than a carrier of the preborn baby that the present law allows her to kill regardless of the man's wishes. If you place a fertilized egg in a woman and she carries it to full term and allows the baby to continue to live it will have no genetic comparison to the carrier therefore she is just a carrier.

an estimate of about 21 million children are born out of wedlock in the world

The latest US number
  • There are currently 13.6 million custodial single parents living in the U.S.
  • About half of them (50.2%) have some type of legal or informal child support agreement in place
  • 87.9% of those child support agreements are formal agreements, established in court or through a Title IV-D agency
12.1% are informal child support agreements established between the two parents

Only 12 percent of men are stepping up to the plate without being forced too

$33.7 billion dollars in child support was owed during the year 2015

Granted some men step up to the plate but a lot of then don't
So you feel all men should be punished because there are some men that do not care of their responsibilities?

th

How do you propose to make abortions unnecessary?

Isn't there something wrong with a position that only cares about having an abortion because it's their body and demanding money so they can have an abortion?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Because that's not the way it is. I don't see many demanding money, but there is no question lack of funding affects poor women, disproportionately.

I know of no woman who wants an abortion simply because it's their body.

th

Why should the government fund any agency dealing with pregnancy?

*****SMILE*****

Roe v. Wade The court ruled that a state law that banned abortions (except to save the life of the mother) was unconstitutional

When they asked congresswoman cortez her opinion of Roe v. Wade she said that is the only two ways a Mexican can cross the river.

well I guess trump dealt with that issues, when children dies on his watch while in detention centers
I have absolutely no idea what you were talking about. I thought we were discussing abortion.

You are not familiar with Roe VS Wade which really is what has driven the issue of abortion since the early 70's
I am very aware of what Roe V. Wade is I was merely telling a joke about Congresswoman Cortez

th

In what way does this deal with or address the topic at hand?

*****SMILE*****

because it applies to the state or others having a say in an individuals right to have an abortion or have a child

If those who choice to decide an individuals rights in abortion, do they not also have a responsibility to ensure that the child lives a good life and does not live a life of suffering and having a horrible death.

The laws that allows abortion is sexist. The preborn baby is as much a part of the man as it is the woman. The woman is no more than a carrier of the preborn baby that the present law allows her to kill regardless of the man's wishes. If you place a fertilized egg in a woman and she carries it to full term and allows the baby to continue to live it will have no genetic comparison to the carrier therefore she is just a carrier.

The man takes none of the risks of pregnancy. His life is never in danger.

But I have an idea. If it is as much a part of the man as the woman, let him take on the pregnancy and allow him to have it implanted. It might be uncomfortable and a bit risky, but what pregnancy isn't?
What danger this is not 1920? The man can not carry a baby only pay for it if the woman chooses to allow the baby to live. The woman can not get pregnant without the sperm of a man which is something missed by many when they took biology in school.
th

How do you propose to make abortions unnecessary?

Isn't there something wrong with a position that only cares about having an abortion because it's their body and demanding money so they can have an abortion?

*****SMILE*****

Because that's not the way it is. I don't see many demanding money, but there is no question lack of funding affects poor women, disproportionately.

I know of no woman who wants an abortion simply because it's their body.

th

Why should the government fund any agency dealing with pregnancy?

*****SMILE*****

It's in the best interests of our country overall.

an estimate of about 21 million children are born out of wedlock in the world

The latest US number
  • There are currently 13.6 million custodial single parents living in the U.S.
  • About half of them (50.2%) have some type of legal or informal child support agreement in place
  • 87.9% of those child support agreements are formal agreements, established in court or through a Title IV-D agency
12.1% are informal child support agreements established between the two parents

Only 12 percent of men are stepping up to the plate without being forced too

$33.7 billion dollars in child support was owed during the year 2015

Granted some men step up to the plate but a lot of then don't

Actually, it is not 12% who pay, at least according to your own source.

The Amount of Child Support Owed Each Year
Wondering if the child support you owe or receive is typical? Here are the latest figures, based on the government's child support statistics:
  • $33.7 billion dollars in child support was owed during the year 2015
  • The average amount of child support due was $5,760 per year. That's less than $500 per month.
  • Only 60% of that money—an average of $3,447 per year—was actually received
How Much Child Support the Average Single Parent Really Gets

Why intentionally change the facts from your own source?

Because they do not fund abortions.

Does the taxpayer provide funds to Planned Parenthood?

Does Planned Parenthood perform or fund abortions?

If the answer is yes, and it is, then the taxpayer funds abortions.

QED

/thread

?

Because they do not fund abortions.

Does the taxpayer provide funds to Planned Parenthood?

Does Planned Parenthood perform or fund abortions?

If the answer is yes, and it is, then the taxpayer funds abortions.

QED

/thread

?
/thread means that's it. "thread is closed" nothing more needs to be said.

th

*****SMILE*****

because it applies to the state or others having a say in an individuals right to have an abortion or have a child

If those who choice to decide an individuals rights in abortion, do they not also have a responsibility to ensure that the child lives a good life and does not live a life of suffering and having a horrible death.

th

The incident that I know of where a 'illegal foreign national' had a child die at the border the child was too far gone for anything to be done. I don't see where this has anything to do with the government or anyone else except the parent/caretakers lack of parental/custodial responsibility for the child. If that's the case you're speaking of then place the blame on the parent/caretaker.

*****SMILE*****

th

*****SMILE*****

th

The incident that I know of where a 'illegal foreign national' had a child die at the border the child was too far gone for anything to be done. I don't see where this has anything to do with the government or anyone else except the parent/caretakers lack of parental/custodial responsibility for the child. If that's the case you're speaking of then place the blame on the parent/caretaker.

*****SMILE*****

well you are saying that he or she was to far gone to be saved

yet I say is that there was no effort to save him or her

still seven children are known to have died in immigration custody since last year, after almost a decade in which no child reportedly died while in the custody of U.S. Customs and Border Protection

coincidence or nobody cares

In December, medical examiners concluded that 7-year-old Jakelin Caal Maquin, who also died in CBP custody, succumbed to "a rapidly progressive infection" that shut down her vital organs. CBP sent Jakelin on a 90-mile bus ride to another location after she was taken into custody, even though her father had told officials she was vomiting and feeling ill before they left

so were he or she to far gone because people just ignored warning until it was to late

th

*****SMILE*****

th

*****SMILE*****

well you are saying that he or she was to far gone to be saved

yet I say is that there was no effort to save him or her

still seven children are known to have died in immigration custody since last year, after almost a decade in which no child reportedly died while in the custody of U.S. Customs and Border Protection

coincidence or nobody cares

In December, medical examiners concluded that 7-year-old Jakelin Caal Maquin, who also died in CBP custody, succumbed to "a rapidly progressive infection" that shut down her vital organs. CBP sent Jakelin on a 90-mile bus ride to another location after she was taken into custody, even though her father had told officials she was vomiting and feeling ill before they left

so were he or she to far gone because people just ignored warning until it was to late

330973-14929856179842455.jpg

Roe didn't make it political, the State laws that banned abortions made it political. Roe made it Federal, like Civil Rights became national to stop States from discrimination.

Forum List

Back