Abortion Law in Texas

I do not have a problem with this chick getting her baby-murder freak on because it sounds like she may really need it. My peeve is that the left most likely set this media presentation up so they could say, "Look at this, white Republican women!! The GOP want to mUrDeR you!!!!".
And?

Anyone has the right to an opinion, and the right to vote via said opinion.

Others don't get to define the parameters of another's beliefs and actions based on those beliefs.

i.e. the world doesn't revolve around you and those who agree with you.
Nor does it revolve around you. The best option is for you to just mind your own damn business and allow others to take care of their own business

Last edited:

So this white chick, who is already a mother, gets knocked up again. But this time the baby is sick. The baby probably will not survive to term (or so goes the narrative) and it is putting the health/life of the mother at risk (or so we are told.

I am not buying this bullshit. Even if everything is 100% true, this is clearly a test case for pro-abortion groups. Hell, she is receiving legal representation from such a group. They sued for an “emergency abortion”. At first, it was granted. But now the Texas Supreme Court has stayed the lower court’s ruling. Moreover, it all may now be moot as I have heard a report that this woman left Texas tonight to get her “emergency abortion” in another state.

I can hear the headlines now: “Pregnant Woman Flees Tyrannical Texas For Her Life!!” I note that this is a hand picked litigant. She is white and fairly attractive. She is not the typical baby killer named LaQuanDaSheeWanda Muhammad Jones. Nope, she is white and appears just like us other white bread mofos.

Here is what happened. A pro-kill abortion group put out the feelers to Ob-GYNs to be on the lookout for a pregnant woman who wants to abort for medical reasons. The idea is to get the perfect party for a test case. They probably made it clear that they wanted a pretty white woman. Obviously, the white pregnant woman will also need to be down with cause. I would not be at all surprised to learn she has some leftist activism in her background.

So the narrative gets to be that this poor pregnant woman was forced to leave Texas in order to save her life. In reality, most people in her alleged circumstances would have just gone to another state for an abortion in the first place, instead of risking her life delaying the procedure to litigate the issue in court. DeRp!! Plus, if you look at this woman it appears that she and her hubby most likely can afford to drive to another state to have this 20 minute procedure.

This case is pure fabrication for the purpose of ginning up another leftist narrative for the media to hype about abortion and the evil white men who want to force women to become breeders. DeRp!!
No woman in their right mind would consider attempting to bring such a sick child into this world. The world has enough heartache as it is.

Biology requires it to keep the species extant.

Trying to apply tenant law to pregnancy is just another end run attempt.
At 8 billion , this world doesn't need any more humans in it , procreation is the problem. It must be curbed, we're destroying the planet.

That was the point of overturning Roe.
No , extremists overturned it. It was legal until they said it wasn't based on the minority opinion of Scalia and Thomas. They alone created that belief and the Conservatives jumped in on it to push their extremist agenda.

Great advice. Unfortunately, it is just in one ear and out the other for Democrats. They lack anything between their ears, you know.
No one is forced to have an abortion or bear children by the Democrats. They just want the concerned immediate parties involved in the choice. You can't say that about the republicans. What other personal decisions do you want the government interfering with.

I personally don’t agree with abortion but it is not my body I am not the father it is none of my business nor is it any business of the government. When you are busy minding your own business you don’t have time to be involved in other peoples. You do t agree with abortion don’t get one. You don’t want others to get an abortion offer to adopt their child. If all you want to do is tell someone else how to live then shut the hell up and focus on yourself and your own shortcomings
You keep making good and bad points. Choice must exist and the choice has to mad by the person / couple involved , not the state
We are not a communist nation or in some other type government. We are a free nation.

A life born, is worth more than a life not, if a choice of saving only one of the two is only available....then the mother is who the doctors would save....they would try for saving both, but if they could only save one, it would be the already born, mother.
Good to see you agree with the TX law

So this white chick, who is already a mother, gets knocked up again. But this time the baby is sick. The baby probably will not survive to term (or so goes the narrative) and it is putting the health/life of the mother at risk (or so we are told.

I am not buying this bullshit.
What a fucking arsehole.

Forum List

Back