Abortion is based in systemic racism

Gosnell was the biggest mass murderer in US history, yet you probably have never heard of him. This is because the media is complicit with men like Gosnell as they simply sweep this all under the rug.

Naw, we just didn't consider "Improper disposal of Medical Waste" to be a real crime. Had he disposed of the aborted fetuses properly, there wouldn't be an issue here.

Even then... The government had to reduce their original 100 counts of "murder" to seven, and during the course of the trial, four of those were thrown out. They had to give immunity to the people on his staff who actually performed the abortions. Of course, they also gave immunity to all the women who had abortions in his clinic, even though they were guilty of the same crime. Maybe more so, since they actually knew when they got knocked up.

Then when it was all over, they cut a deal with him on sentencing so he wouldn't appeal to someone who can actually read a law book.

Here is the most chilling responses of Gosnell regarding his crimes

When asked how he is coping in prison, Gosnell replied: “It helps that I very strongly believe myself to be innocent of the heinous crimes of which I am accused…I continue to feel optimistic of the eventual outcome…the vindication of what I’ve done, why I’ve done it and how [it] will become accepted within my lifetime.”

Yes, the guy probably thought he was doing a good thing. Gosnell exists because in our soceity, we are perfectly fine with people suffering from treatable diseases because they don't have health insurance. That's the actual racism here... that economic inequality creates the need for a Gosnell...

Even though virtually everything you said is a lie (of course), even if it were true, it doesn't justify murdering children.

You're a monster.

Fetuses aren't children, and when you guys actually support taking care of people who are actually here, you can get back to me.

1630575279104.png

Oh I have no problem with birth control. The problem I have is that one person decided who should or shouldn't have kids.

Though working where I do I can see where loads of "parents" shouldn't have kids cause they sure don't raise them and it has nothing to do with eugenics.

Wow.... That you don't see the irony in that statement is amusing...

2. "The most merciful thing that the large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it."
-- Woman and the New Race, Chapter 5, "The Wickedness of Creating Large Families." (1920) Sanger, Margaret.

How about putting the statement in context, buddy.

The most merciful thing that the large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it. The same factors which create the terrible infant mortality rate, and which swell the death rate of children between the ages of one and five, operate even more extensively to lower the health rate of the surviving members.
The quote isn't about abortion - Sanger was actually opposed to abortion, except in cases where it would save the woman's life - but about ensuring you don't have more children than you can afford to look after comfortably.

The ugly truth is that really, history has proven her right. The proliferation of birth control HAS vastly improved the lives of American children and American families. In fact, Birth Control is not even really controversial at this point. People scream about overturning Roe v. Wade, but no one really wants to overturn Griswold v. Connecticut , even though both rulings were built on the dubious "Right to Privacy" theory.

JoeB131
Only you would see the irony cause it sure makes sense to me. Be amused.

You obviously missed the point. Sanger thought certain people who were living in grinding poverty shouldn't have more kids because it would be unhealthy for them.

You've pretty much said the same thing, except, of course, as bad as wealth inequality is in this country, even the poorest Americans are living a lot better than the grinding poor of 100 years ago.

To put it another way, today the poverty rate is 13.7% who live below the poverty line.

In the 1920's, 60% of the population lived below the poverty line.

And then, as now, we have people like yourself and Sanger who see poverty as a moral failing.

JoeB131
No you missed the point. Most of the people I talked about don't live in grinding poverty and race had nothing to do with it. They were lousy parents and should never have had kids since they haven't got a clue how to raise them.

Bad parenting skills have nothing to do with poverty or race. Happens to the rich and middle class. I see it every day.

You obviously missed the point. Sanger thought certain people who were living in grinding poverty shouldn't have more kids because it would be unhealthy for them
Nice spin, but the founder of planned parenthood thought the darkues were "human weeds" needing extermination

No you missed the point. Most of the people I talked about don't live in grinding poverty and race had nothing to do with it. They were lousy parents and should never have had kids since they haven't got a clue how to raise them.

Bad parenting skills have nothing to do with poverty or race. Happens to the rich and middle class. I see it every day.

You can take anyone's worst day as a parent and make them look bad.

1630618765908.png

and you are interfering in a women choice among their doctor. And some wealthy women go to the hosp and have a D & C.

No one has to have a abortion, but it a civil right to healthcare. Ever hear of HIPAA.

Me having to prove I’m vaccinated is a violation of HIPAA but that doesn’t seem to matter, now does it. BTW, my doctor is upset that I vaccinated because I have a autoimmune disease. From here out, I’m talking to her before I get any vaccine.

Forum List

Back