Abolish the Democrat "Noose" Party..

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
A Noose & the Democratic Party .. it's a constant reminder of the Democrat Party created and backed KKK members running around hanging Blacks during their Jim Crow days..

In my opinion the Democratic Party should be abolished, just saying Democratic Party sickens me, they're not even democratic , they are the party of pro-slavery, lawlessness and thuggery .. and always have been..

Nowadays they back BLM and Antifa along with other groups dedicated to anarchy and undermining the American republic.

It's time for the term "Democratic Party" to be placed in the shit-hole of history where they richly deserve to be..

Last edited:
A Noose & the Democratic Party .. it's a constant reminder of the Democrat Party created and backed KKK members running around hanging Blacks during their Jim Crow days..

In my opinion the Democratic Party should be abolished, just saying Democratic Party sickens me, they're not even democratic , they are the party of pro-slavery and thuggery .. and always have been..

Nowadays they back BLM and Antifa along with other groups dedicated to anarchy and undermining the American republic.

It's time for the term "Democratic Party" to be placed in the shit-hole of history where they richly deserve to be..
Gee I wish you had paid attention in school!

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

In my opinion the Democratic Party should be abolished, just saying Democratic Party sickens me, they're not even democratic , they are the party of pro-slavery and thuggery .. and always have been..

Buy stock in helicopter ride companies

The democratic party who owned slaves are today's Republican party. Nothing you said has any relationship with the truth.

The democratic party who owned slaves are today's Republican party. Nothing you said has any relationship with the truth.

You fell for that illogical crap, all that happened in the Lyndon Johnson years was Black leadership sold out to the Democratic Party and formed their Democratic Party ghettos and now what do you have, pathetic education, lack of opportunity, lawlessness, murders, hopeless lives, looting, arson, riots .. etc. all brought to us by the Democratic Party and the traitor Black leadership that profits from the misery and uses the poor like fodder for political gain.

Last edited:

I did, straight A student as a matter of fact,,, ;)

How about you?

How about you?
My favorite subject was History. Why did you nap through those classes?

How about you?

Same here but I did miss the revisionist history you seem to be a victim of... :poke:

In my opinion the Democratic Party should be abolished, just saying Democratic Party sickens me, they're not even democratic , they are the party of pro-slavery, lawlessness and thuggery .. and always have been..

Ok so the Dems change their name. Is that gonna make you happy?

Ok so the Dems change their name. Is that gonna make you happy?

I was born happy and liked the perspective but sure you can never have too much happiness I suppose.

How about you?

Same here but I did miss the revisionist history you seem to be a victim of... :poke:
Perhaps you misunderstood the lack of ideological continuity in American political parties. Particularly the effect of Nixon's "Southern Strategy " in 1968.

Had you been paying attention during that lesson, you would realize that the policies and ideological tenet of the Democrat party were shifted to the Republicans. Social Conservatives (read Racists) in the Democrat party felt, rightly so, that their interests were no longer being served and joined the Republicans.

Hence the dissolution of the 'Solid South' in elections.

Had you taken even a cursory glance at maps of elections from 1868 to 1964 you might notice the south was solid blue. But when the Democrats embraced civil Right, the southerners felt abandoned and fled head long to the GOP.

So, while it is historically correct to tie the sins of racism and Jim Crow to the Democrats, it is altogether laughable to think that the ideology of the Democrats and the Republicans has absolutely reversed

Another leftist lie, why are you do easily fooled?

How about you?

Perhaps you misunderstood the lack of ideological continuity in American political parties. Particularly the effect of Nixon's "Southern Strategy " in 1968.

Had you been paying attention during that lesson, you would realize that the policies and ideological tenet of the Democrat party were shifted to the Republicans. Social Conservatives (read Racists) in the Democrat party felt, rightly so, that their interests were no longer being served and joined the Republicans.

Hence the dissolution of the 'Solid South' in elections.

Had you taken even a cursory glance at maps of elections from 1868 to 1964 you might notice the south was solid blue. But when the Democrats embraced civil Right, the southerners felt abandoned and fled head long to the GOP.

So, while it is historically correct to tie the sins of racism and Jim Crow to the Democrats, it is altogether laughable to think that the ideology of the Democrats and the Republicans has absolutely reversed
I'm pretty well all in on your bottom line..

Forum List

Back