ABC poll is showing a shocking turn

Does Trump win by record percentage?

• Yes

Votes: 20 54.1%
  • No

Votes: 17 45.9%

• Total voters
You are saying falsely and knowingly, a prosecutor libel, that the election is rigged.

The DOJ is going after alt right fascists next year who have engaged in election libel. Run for cover. The punishment will be huge fines.
Hispanic firewalls in NV CO NM and white educated firewalls in MI PA VA NH are working for HRC.
What firewalls are you talking about? Stacking the ballot boxes with dead, illegal or pets? Or voting in 1 state then crossing over to vote in another? Hmmm? At one time it was everyone's right to vote, but the left decided that our vote shouldn't count. That is why Trump will be the next president, and you better hope he is, or you might get mistaken for an ISIS sympathizer.
Trump is going to lose because the American people are legitimately going to reject him.

This is hard for you, bubby, but you are in the solid minority on this.
Trump has already won. All anyone need do is look at the rallies. Clinton can't get thirty people for Caine while Trump gets 20000. You lost.
You think rallies mean wins?

ross perot

I think the number of people at rallies directly correlate to the number of people supporting that person.

You are saying falsely and knowingly, a prosecutor libel, that the election is rigged.

The DOJ is going after alt right fascists next year who have engaged in election libel. Run for cover. The punishment will be huge fines.
Hispanic firewalls in NV CO NM and white educated firewalls in MI PA VA NH are working for HRC.
What firewalls are you talking about? Stacking the ballot boxes with dead, illegal or pets? Or voting in 1 state then crossing over to vote in another? Hmmm? At one time it was everyone's right to vote, but the left decided that our vote shouldn't count. That is why Trump will be the next president, and you better hope he is, or you might get mistaken for an ISIS sympathizer.
Trump is going to lose because the American people are legitimately going to reject him.

Trump has already won. All anyone need do is look at the rallies. Clinton can't get thirty people for Caine while Trump gets 20000. You lost.

ross perot

Trump pushes video of Bill Clinton dozing during wife's speech
Donald Trump released a new campaign video on Friday, featuring Bill Clinton, who appears to doze off during his wife's primetime acceptance speech at the Democratic National Convention.

"Even Bill Clinton is tired of the lies, SAD!" Trump tweeted, with a link to his video on Instagram.
Notice how the Libtard didn't show a slimy vagina rally? He knows that the DNC rigged the elections so Bernie had to fee the Burn with no chance at winning, because the DNC knew that Democrats voters are too stupid to vote for the "correct candidate with female parts". Debbie WasAmanSnitz lost her DNC leadership and a poor DNC intern lost his life when it was shown how crooked the DNC rigged the candidate elections. Why stop there, liberals will rig the general election also, since the ends justify the means. Bunch of stupid voters who vote Democrat. They never learn. They are stupid.

ross perot

I think the number of people at rallies directly correlate to the number of people supporting that person.
Remind me of us Perot's numbers.

Clinton and Trump Even in Latest Poll; Turnout Critical

A notable difference is nonwhites who are not black or Hispanic. Obama won them by 66-31 percent; it's a closer 45-40 percent, Clinton-Trump, in the tracking poll.

Holy hell! Between the fact she is down among blacks,hispanics and DRAMATICALLY down among non hispanic or black minorities...aka Muslims,Asians,etc. This FBI investigation is going to sink her.
I wonder with ALL this information do you think Trump beats the record of percentage of the vote? That would be 26.17% for Harding over Cox.

Hillary is still leading. Sucks huh?
if you believe the rigged polls sure.

ross perot

Reminding you Perot isn't running.

ross perot

My questions to you libtards? What does Hillary offer YOU that makes you want to vote for her? More increases in Taxes? More increases in Healthcare costs? More inflation? What other than you are a goosestepping Nazi, does the slimy vagina have to offer you , so you will vote for her?

ross perot

My questions to you libtards? What does Hillary offer YOU that makes you want to vote for her? More increases in Taxes? More increases in Healthcare costs? More inflation? What other than you are a goosestepping Nazi, does the slimy vagina have to offer you , so you will vote for her?

They won't tell the truth, but what they get is a paycheck from the DNC. No one is this stupid to believe she will help our country. No one. And these criminal scum have sold themselves, like common whores.

A notable difference is nonwhites who are not black or Hispanic. Obama won them by 66-31 percent; it's a closer 45-40 percent, Clinton-Trump, in the tracking poll.

Holy hell! Between the fact she is down among blacks,hispanics and DRAMATICALLY down among non hispanic or black minorities...aka Muslims,Asians,etc. This FBI investigation is going to sink her.
I wonder with ALL this information do you think Trump beats the record of percentage of the vote? That would be 26.17% for Harding over Cox.
Only reason Obama won was that 6,000,000 conservatives didn't vote. When the base stays home then the other candidates win. You can bet that not only the conservative base is coming out to vote, but hundreds of thousands of WORKING CLASS DEMOCRATS, that have been fucked by Obamacare, is going to vote for Trump also.
Trump is losing college educated voters. Obamacare isn't going to be a factor (if you're employed, your employer usually pays your insurance and you have no idea what an "obama care premium" is. Trump will lose. Trump will lose big. Here is why:

" And you can bet the vagina candidate is..."

Trump supporters are hateful morons who are borderline retarded.

So you decide who you are going to vote for based on who else is voting for that person? Eeeww, I'm not voting for Greg and Elizabeth for prom king and queen. All the popular kids are voting for Erin and A.J., so that's who I'm voting for, too.

Well all of the kids with college degrees are voting for Ms. Clinton instead of Drumpf. I predicted her victory about 500 days ago on this forum and threw my support to her even before that. It’s pretty clear that she is the best candidate in the contest this year.
Well all of the kids with college degrees are voting for Ms. Clinton instead of Drumpf.
Just proves the point that getting a college education is about as worthless as any other public education document. I have my kids learning skills so they can do much better than any other college educated puke. A plumber can make $100 an hour, A/C mechanics over $25 an hour. Yeah, college educated dweebs, get their diploma and end up burger flipping at McD's. Great job on dumbing down America. Little did you realize that you guys created the voter for Trump.. Pelosi: Trump voters are dumb, racist and homophobic - Personal Liberty®
“So many times non college educated white males have voted Republican, have voted against their own economic interest because of guns, because of gays, and because of God, the three G’s,” she said, “God being the woman’s right to choose(Right to Kill)".
And they will be working for someone who has a college degree (more than likely). Your envy is showing (as well as your bitter hated of your betters which is always showing.

The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America: 7 Ways the Ruling Elite Are Making Us Dumber
If you want to hijack a planet, what could be a better way of doing it than by controlling the populace without them ever knowing? Unaware that anything’s going on, the populace would never revolt. Such is the nature of our world’s hijack by the invisible enemy — the ruling ‘elite’ and their silent war on humanity.

yawn.

I was on a 7 day cruise this past week as part of the wedding party. When you go on these things, you tend to develop relationships with those in neighboring cabins, at the same bars every night, around the same ports of call, activities, interests, seating schedules in the grand banquet rooms etc… I met a software developer for USAA, a news writer for CNN, a fellow middle management drone from a rival Healthcare operation to mine, a few engineers, some police officers, and a lot of retirees. There weren’t many angry plumbers or A/C mechanics on board. But then again, it was Royal Caribbean. I’m sure Carnival or Costa can use the tradesmen on their “boats”.

ross perot

That it makes people like you angry is enough of a reason. I like to see bad people like you fail. At this point, that is enough.

ross perot

Nope. I'm supporting Clinton and I haven't been to any rallies.

It's only rigged when you are losing you big baby. I won't cry rigged election if Trump wins. I'll cry dirty politics and stupid electorate, but I won't cry the game is rigged before the game has been played. That's a pussy move and we all know it.

ross perot

Protection from you. Remember the worst thing you guys say about Clinton is that she's no better than you.

Oh, and you claim Trump is different than you. Because YOU is Kasich Cruz Rubio Jeb. You forget that now that you are on the Trump bandwagon that before Trump you were the assholes that Trump beat up in the GOP primaries.

It's only rigged when you are losing you big baby. I won't cry rigged election if Trump wins. I'll cry dirty politics and stupid electorate, but I won't cry the game is rigged before the game has been played. That's a pussy move and we all know it.
The ABC poll is rigged and they just went farther. They were polling 9% more democrats than republicans before and NOW it 10%....such idiots. Its why their pathetic poll collapsed so fast. I am waiting on polls that were done AFTER the investigation was reopened...should be hilarious.

The ABC poll is rigged and they just went farther. They were polling 9% more democrats than republicans before and NOW it 10%....such idiots. Its why their pathetic poll collapsed so fast. I am waiting on polls that were done AFTER the investigation was reopened...should be hilarious.
What will be hilarious is YOU after election day.

On a nearly daily basis, national polls are being released showing the presidential race as a tie or with Trump having a small lead over Hillary Clinton. The media are passing off these polls as the current state of the presidential race, but, in reality, what they are measuring is a small bump for Donald Trump that is coming from Republicans rallying around their nominee.

Here is a chart of a Gallup poll from 2008 showing John McCain leading Barack Obama, after he had clinched the Republican nomination while Obama and Clinton were in the final stages of the Democratic primary.

ross perot

Protection from you. Remember the worst thing you guys say about Clinton is that she's no better than you.

Oh, and you claim Trump is different than you. Because YOU is Kasich Cruz Rubio Jeb. You forget that now that you are on the Trump bandwagon that before Trump you were the assholes that Trump beat up in the GOP primaries.
LOL! You edited out my comment, just like a typical democrat.

Is that why Al Gore went to the supreme court 7 times to try to over turn the hanging chad vote? He cried Foul when a heavily democrat county swung for Bush, and Al complained that the old foggies there didn't know how to use the punch card system, yet they could handle 7 bingo cards with ease? How easy you guys forget, maybe get off the drugs and your memory could improve....I doubt it.

ross perot

That it makes people like you angry is enough of a reason. I like to see bad people like you fail. At this point, that is enough.

The bad people, democrats like you, shills like you, have already lost.

Only reason Obama won was that 6,000,000 conservatives didn't vote. When the base stays home then the other candidates win. You can bet that not only the conservative base is coming out to vote, but hundreds of thousands of WORKING CLASS DEMOCRATS, that have been fucked by Obamacare, is going to vote for Trump also.
Trump is losing college educated voters. Obamacare isn't going to be a factor (if you're employed, your employer usually pays your insurance and you have no idea what an "obama care premium" is. Trump will lose. Trump will lose big. Here is why:

" And you can bet the vagina candidate is..."

Trump supporters are hateful morons who are borderline retarded.

So you decide who you are going to vote for based on who else is voting for that person? Eeeww, I'm not voting for Greg and Elizabeth for prom king and queen. All the popular kids are voting for Erin and A.J., so that's who I'm voting for, too.

Well all of the kids with college degrees are voting for Ms. Clinton instead of Drumpf. I predicted her victory about 500 days ago on this forum and threw my support to her even before that. It’s pretty clear that she is the best candidate in the contest this year.
Well all of the kids with college degrees are voting for Ms. Clinton instead of Drumpf.
Just proves the point that getting a college education is about as worthless as any other public education document. I have my kids learning skills so they can do much better than any other college educated puke. A plumber can make $100 an hour, A/C mechanics over $25 an hour. Yeah, college educated dweebs, get their diploma and end up burger flipping at McD's. Great job on dumbing down America. Little did you realize that you guys created the voter for Trump.. Pelosi: Trump voters are dumb, racist and homophobic - Personal Liberty®
“So many times non college educated white males have voted Republican, have voted against their own economic interest because of guns, because of gays, and because of God, the three G’s,” she said, “God being the woman’s right to choose(Right to Kill)".
And they will be working for someone who has a college degree (more than likely). Your envy is showing (as well as your bitter hated of your betters which is always showing.

The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America: 7 Ways the Ruling Elite Are Making Us Dumber
If you want to hijack a planet, what could be a better way of doing it than by controlling the populace without them ever knowing? Unaware that anything’s going on, the populace would never revolt. Such is the nature of our world’s hijack by the invisible enemy — the ruling ‘elite’ and their silent war on humanity.

yawn.

I was on a 7 day cruise this past week as part of the wedding party. When you go on these things, you tend to develop relationships with those in neighboring cabins, at the same bars every night, around the same ports of call, activities, interests, seating schedules in the grand banquet rooms etc… I met a software developer for USAA, a news writer for CNN, a fellow middle management drone from a rival Healthcare operation to mine, a few engineers, some police officers, and a lot of retirees. There weren’t many angry plumbers or A/C mechanics on board. But then again, it was Royal Caribbean. I’m sure Carnival or Costa can use the tradesmen on their “boats”.
LOL! Another shill tries the "education" trap! I'm 60 years old and I guarantee I'm smarter then any punk out of college. Especially the retard colleges today.

The bad people, democrats like you, shills like you, have already lost.

Screen Shot 2016-10-31 at 10.00.46 AM.png

Can’t tell you how much the election has hurt me

Forum List

Back