ABC poll is showing a shocking turn

Does Trump win by record percentage?

• Yes

Votes: 20 54.1%
  • No

Votes: 17 45.9%

• Total voters
Clinton and Trump Even in Latest Poll; Turnout Critical

A notable difference is nonwhites who are not black or Hispanic. Obama won them by 66-31 percent; it's a closer 45-40 percent, Clinton-Trump, in the tracking poll.

Holy hell! Between the fact she is down among blacks,hispanics and DRAMATICALLY down among non hispanic or black minorities...aka Muslims,Asians,etc. This FBI investigation is going to sink her.
I wonder with ALL this information do you think Trump beats the record of percentage of the vote? That would be 26.17% for Harding over Cox.
Only reason Obama won was that 6,000,000 conservatives didn't vote. When the base stays home then the other candidates win. You can bet that not only the conservative base is coming out to vote, but hundreds of thousands of WORKING CLASS DEMOCRATS, that have been fucked by Obamacare, is going to vote for Trump also.
Trump is losing college educated voters. Obamacare isn't going to be a factor (if you're employed, your employer usually pays your insurance and you have no idea what an "obama care premium" is. Trump will lose. Trump will lose big. Here is why:

" And you can bet the vagina candidate is..."

Trump supporters are hateful morons who are borderline retarded.

So you decide who you are going to vote for based on who else is voting for that person? Eeeww, I'm not voting for Greg and Elizabeth for prom king and queen. All the popular kids are voting for Erin and A.J., so that's who I'm voting for, too.

Well all of the kids with college degrees are voting for Ms. Clinton instead of Drumpf. I predicted her victory about 500 days ago on this forum and threw my support to her even before that. It’s pretty clear that she is the best candidate in the contest this year.

A notable difference is nonwhites who are not black or Hispanic. Obama won them by 66-31 percent; it's a closer 45-40 percent, Clinton-Trump, in the tracking poll.

Holy hell! Between the fact she is down among blacks,hispanics and DRAMATICALLY down among non hispanic or black minorities...aka Muslims,Asians,etc. This FBI investigation is going to sink her.
I wonder with ALL this information do you think Trump beats the record of percentage of the vote? That would be 26.17% for Harding over Cox.

Still not too late to make an avatar bet if you think Trump is going to win. Interested?
Oh by the way, Candy, that avatar of yours , you know the wife of Carlos Danger, is going to be in jail, right along with the vagina candidate. But don't worry, they probably have already muffed dived on each other. Just a couple more Lesbos going up the river.

leave your sick prison fantasies out of this, okay? Thanks in advance.
I wont be going to prison, so I wont need to worry about those 2, but unless they get special isolated treatment, those bitches are going to be pussy whipped real bad. Rich girls meet poor girls, that Bill Clinton, you know, had Hillary say this, it will be fun to watch the shit beat out of the hag.

Only reason Obama won was that 6,000,000 conservatives didn't vote. When the base stays home then the other candidates win. You can bet that not only the conservative base is coming out to vote, but hundreds of thousands of WORKING CLASS DEMOCRATS, that have been fucked by Obamacare, is going to vote for Trump also.
Trump is losing college educated voters. Obamacare isn't going to be a factor (if you're employed, your employer usually pays your insurance and you have no idea what an "obama care premium" is. Trump will lose. Trump will lose big. Here is why:

" And you can bet the vagina candidate is..."

Trump supporters are hateful morons who are borderline retarded.

So you decide who you are going to vote for based on who else is voting for that person? Eeeww, I'm not voting for Greg and Elizabeth for prom king and queen. All the popular kids are voting for Erin and A.J., so that's who I'm voting for, too.

Well all of the kids with college degrees are voting for Ms. Clinton instead of Drumpf. I predicted her victory about 500 days ago on this forum and threw my support to her even before that. It’s pretty clear that she is the best candidate in the contest this year.
Well all of the kids with college degrees are voting for Ms. Clinton instead of Drumpf.
Just proves the point that getting a college education is about as worthless as any other public education document. I have my kids learning skills so they can do much better than any other college educated puke. A plumber can make $100 an hour, A/C mechanics over $25 an hour. Yeah, college educated dweebs, get their diploma and end up burger flipping at McD's. Great job on dumbing down America. Little did you realize that you guys created the voter for Trump.. Pelosi: Trump voters are dumb, racist and homophobic - Personal Liberty®
“So many times non college educated white males have voted Republican, have voted against their own economic interest because of guns, because of gays, and because of God, the three G’s,” she said, “God being the woman’s right to choose(Right to Kill)".

http://wakeup-world.com/2016/10/24/...7-ways-the-ruling-elite-are-making-us-dumber/
If you want to hijack a planet, what could be a better way of doing it than by controlling the populace without them ever knowing? Unaware that anything’s going on, the populace would never revolt. Such is the nature of our world’s hijack by the invisible enemy — the ruling ‘elite’ and their silent war on humanity.

Trump is losing college educated voters...Trump supporters are hateful morons who are borderline retarded.

Oh here we go with the lying liberal narrative ^^^ why would a college educated voter vote for Hillary? Someone so STUPID that she sunk her own ship by breaking the law and putting national security at risk? I tell you setting up her own private email server in her closet now that's DUMB.

Republicans almost always win that demographic. Says quite a bit about your messiah that he is the first to lose it in recent memory.

he he he

You may want to wait for the election results before patting yourself on the back.
Nah…she already won it. Stop kidding yourself.

Guess what the hot story will be tomorrow...yes the FBI investigating Hillary, Huma, and that perv Wieiner what a perfect ending. :laugh:

Gee, the other 700 e-mail releases have done nothing except make the public yawn harder with each release.

Did you morons really think that the public cared about e-mails?
They way you are talking, it seems that you might be referring to voter fraud. Are you? Please elaborate how you can confirm "she already won it"?

Think black people aren't voting for Trump? Guess again
Think black people aren't voting for Trump? Guess again
Liberals are the most stupid people in the universe.

Trump is losing college educated voters...Trump supporters are hateful morons who are borderline retarded.

Oh here we go with the lying liberal narrative ^^^ why would a college educated voter vote for Hillary? Someone so STUPID that she sunk her own ship by breaking the law and putting national security at risk? I tell you setting up her own private email server in her closet now that's DUMB.

Republicans almost always win that demographic. Says quite a bit about your messiah that he is the first to lose it in recent memory.

he he he

You may want to wait for the election results before patting yourself on the back.

Guess what the hot story will be tomorrow...yes the FBI investigating Hillary, Huma, and that perv Wieiner what a perfect ending. :laugh:

Gee, the other 700 e-mail releases have done nothing except make the public yawn harder with each release.

Did you morons really think that the public cared about e-mails?
Clinton Foundation Is a ‘Charity Fraud,’ Nets Don’t Report
The Clinton Foundation has been labeled a “charity fraud” by the same Wall Street analyst that
was an “early whistleblower on financial irregularities at companies such as General Electric and AIG.”
Liberals don't give a shit when someone steals from them, as long as it is their politicians. But the rest of the US Citizens don't like it, which is why more independents are swinging for Trump. Charity is supposed to help those in NEED, not political hacks who use it to make themselves very rich. Liberals are dumber than a box of rocks.

Still not too late to make an avatar bet if you think Trump is going to win. Interested?
Oh by the way, Candy, that avatar of yours , you know the wife of Carlos Danger, is going to be in jail, right along with the vagina candidate. But don't worry, they probably have already muffed dived on each other. Just a couple more Lesbos going up the river.

I wont be going to prison, so I wont need to worry about those 2, but unless they get special isolated treatment, those bitches are going to be pussy whipped real bad. Rich girls meet poor girls, that Bill Clinton, you know, had Hillary say this, it will be fun to watch the shit beat out of the hag.

Did you get any sleep last night?

Did you wake up from your frontal lobotomy?

lobotomy.jpg

View attachment 96034

Obviously you got no sleep last not. Have you taken anything for your hangover or are you still drinking?

Hispanic firewalls in NV CO NM and white educated firewalls in MI PA VA NH are working for HRC.

View attachment 96034

Obviously you got no sleep last not. Have you taken anything for your hangover or are you still drinking?

Hispanic firewalls in NV CO NM and white educated firewalls in MI PA VA NH are working for HRC.

Ah, so what you are saying is that the election is rigged with illegals going in and voting illegally? You do realize that US citizens are fed up with you sorry ass liberals and your illegal activities, that you guys might not like the after effects. But then liberals are always too stupid to see how things can be bad, like Obamacare, then blame Republicans for not fixing it. Now go back to your rubber room Jake, and be quiet.

You are saying falsely and knowingly, a prosecutor libel, that the election is rigged.

The DOJ is going after alt right fascists next year who have engaged in election libel. Run for cover. The punishment will be huge fines.

You are saying falsely and knowingly, a prosecutor libel, that the election is rigged.

The DOJ is going after alt right fascists next year who have engaged in election libel. Run for cover. The punishment will be huge fines.
What firewalls are you talking about? Stacking the ballot boxes with dead, illegal or pets? Or voting in 1 state then crossing over to vote in another? Hmmm? At one time it was everyone's right to vote, but the left decided that our vote shouldn't count. That is why Trump will be the next president, and you better hope he is, or you might get mistaken for an ISIS sympathizer.

What firewalls are you talking about? Stacking the ballot boxes with dead, illegal or pets? Or voting in 1 state then crossing over to vote in another? Hmmm? At one time it was everyone's right to vote, but the left decided that our vote shouldn't count. That is why Trump will be the next president, and you better hope he is, or you might get mistaken for an ISIS sympathizer.
Trump is going to lose because the American people are legitimately going to reject him.

This is hard for you, bubby, but you are in the solid minority on this.

Trump is going to lose because the American people are legitimately going to reject him.

Trump has already won. All anyone need do is look at the rallies. Clinton can't get thirty people for Caine while Trump gets 20000. You lost.

Trump will have to have a significantly larger polling advantage to overcome his delegate deficit.

Hillary is still leading. Sucks huh?

Trump will have to have a significantly larger polling advantage to overcome his delegate deficit.
Oh well. If he loses he loses. I personally think the country is screwed because of all the liberal turds we have. Even the prison I worked for was overrun with pc bullshit. The warden was the person most likely to violate security policies. Seen her do it countless times.

Trump has already won. All anyone need do is look at the rallies. Clinton can't get thirty people for Caine while Trump gets 20000. You lost.
You think rallies mean wins?

ross perot

Hillary is still leading. Sucks huh?
If you are referring to the race for prison, yes she is. Yes she can!

Forum List

Back