ABC poll is showing a shocking turn

Does Trump win by record percentage?

• Yes

Votes: 20 54.1%
  • No

Votes: 17 45.9%

• Total voters
She never went anywhere, but she is going somewhere now.

The ABC poll is rigged and they just went farther. They were polling 9% more democrats than republicans before and NOW it 10%....such idiots. Its why their pathetic poll collapsed so fast. I am waiting on polls that were done AFTER the investigation was reopened...should be hilarious.
What will be hilarious is YOU after election day.

On a nearly daily basis, national polls are being released showing the presidential race as a tie or with Trump having a small lead over Hillary Clinton. The media are passing off these polls as the current state of the presidential race, but, in reality, what they are measuring is a small bump for Donald Trump that is coming from Republicans rallying around their nominee.

Here is a chart of a Gallup poll from 2008 showing John McCain leading Barack Obama, after he had clinched the Republican nomination while Obama and Clinton were in the final stages of the Democratic primary.
Rightttttt 8 days to go and its because the GOP is rallying around him. It has NOTHING to do with the drip drip of the wikileaks emails and it won't have ANYTHING to do with the FBI investigating your criminal candidate....Latest poll has 89% of republicans backing Trump which is roughly what Romney got you twit. Oh and yes I will be hilarious on the 9th because i'll be laughing at all you libtards screeching and screaming!
I always knew all you Republicans would vote for Trump eventually. Same way Bernie supporters will vote Hillary.
Actually 34% of people who WERE going to vote for Clinton now say they are thinking it over and more likely to NOT vote for her. I am sure you saw that poll....I was voting for Trump since the beginning. Hell even a former Clinton ally has yanked his support its just the beginning...just wait till what the FBI finds in those emails starts to leak out....they have the warrant now.
Bring it. The truth is there's nothing there. It was a political hit.
You wouldn't know the truth if your were married to it.

The ABC poll is rigged and they just went farther. They were polling 9% more democrats than republicans before and NOW it 10%....such idiots. Its why their pathetic poll collapsed so fast. I am waiting on polls that were done AFTER the investigation was reopened...should be hilarious.

On a nearly daily basis, national polls are being released showing the presidential race as a tie or with Trump having a small lead over Hillary Clinton. The media are passing off these polls as the current state of the presidential race, but, in reality, what they are measuring is a small bump for Donald Trump that is coming from Republicans rallying around their nominee.

Here is a chart of a Gallup poll from 2008 showing John McCain leading Barack Obama, after he had clinched the Republican nomination while Obama and Clinton were in the final stages of the Democratic primary.
Rightttttt 8 days to go and its because the GOP is rallying around him. It has NOTHING to do with the drip drip of the wikileaks emails and it won't have ANYTHING to do with the FBI investigating your criminal candidate....Latest poll has 89% of republicans backing Trump which is roughly what Romney got you twit. Oh and yes I will be hilarious on the 9th because i'll be laughing at all you libtards screeching and screaming!
I always knew all you Republicans would vote for Trump eventually. Same way Bernie supporters will vote Hillary.
Actually 34% of people who WERE going to vote for Clinton now say they are thinking it over and more likely to NOT vote for her. I am sure you saw that poll....I was voting for Trump since the beginning. Hell even a former Clinton ally has yanked his support its just the beginning...just wait till what the FBI finds in those emails starts to leak out....they have the warrant now.
Bring it. The truth is there's nothing there. It was a political hit.
Sure sure. If she had A. Not used illegal server to begin with or B. Turned them all over when she was told to NONE of this would be happening. Its amusing that a perverted pedophile that the democraps would protect is the one to bring down the Clinton Criminal Cartel.

And in later polls, the move to Clinton has returned again. She is at 4% and climbing. Tough, odium.
why do you care? you didn't vote for her correct? Why are you so head strong about her winning if you don't like her? you are a funny dude.

It's only rigged when you are losing you big baby. I won't cry rigged election if Trump wins. I'll cry dirty politics and stupid electorate, but I won't cry the game is rigged before the game has been played. That's a pussy move and we all know it.

Ha ha! No affect on the race. Clearly unless you are a partisan right wing hack this was a political move.

Similar to how HW Bush's CIA helped Reagan win by getting the Iranians to hold the hostages until after the election. Compared to that this is lame.

Your October surprise is that you have no surprise and expect that no news is going to help you.

Ha ha! No affect on the race. Clearly unless you are a partisan right wing hack this was a political move.

Similar to how HW Bush's CIA helped Reagan win by getting the Iranians to hold the hostages until after the election. Compared to that this is lame.

Your October surprise is that you have no surprise and expect that no news is going to help you.
Oh man I can't wait for election night. PLEASE be on!

Trust me, I won't let you forget.

Trust me, I won't let you forget.
You moving to Canada when Trump wins? Pretty close already I see.

Yeah, but you have to figure the Democrats are offering free stuff for a vote. Such as a coffee, a Big Mac or buck. These people are very honorable and charitable.

Forum List

Back