ABC poll is showing a shocking turn

Does Trump win by record percentage?

• Yes

Votes: 20 54.1%
  • No

Votes: 17 45.9%

• Total voters
Clinton and Trump Even in Latest Poll; Turnout Critical

A notable difference is nonwhites who are not black or Hispanic. Obama won them by 66-31 percent; it's a closer 45-40 percent, Clinton-Trump, in the tracking poll.

Holy hell! Between the fact she is down among blacks,hispanics and DRAMATICALLY down among non hispanic or black minorities...aka Muslims,Asians,etc. This FBI investigation is going to sink her.
I wonder with ALL this information do you think Trump beats the record of percentage of the vote? That would be 26.17% for Harding over Cox.
Only reason Obama won was that 6,000,000 conservatives didn't vote. When the base stays home then the other candidates win. You can bet that not only the conservative base is coming out to vote, but hundreds of thousands of WORKING CLASS DEMOCRATS, that have been fucked by Obamacare, is going to vote for Trump also.
Trump is losing college educated voters...Trump supporters are hateful morons who are borderline retarded.

Oh here we go with the lying liberal narrative ^^^ why would a college educated voter vote for Hillary? Someone so STUPID that she sunk her own ship by breaking the law and putting national security at risk? I tell you setting up her own private email server in her closet now that's DUMB.

Yep. I was one of the 6 million that didn't vote for Romney in 2012 or McCain in 2008. I voted third party because I couldn't stand either McCain or Romney.
Same here.

I've said it many times before and I will say it again no matter how much it pisses off my conservative friends; there was and is no functional difference between Romney and Obama.
100% agree. He was the white Obama. I was more willing to take 4 more years of Obama than a potential 8 years of Romney.

Hillary has called blacks "never do wells' who must be "Brought to heel"

No wonder she's doing so great with them

Because the non-thinking voter votes Dem.
upload_2016-10-30_14-20-59.png

And in later polls, the move to Clinton has returned again. She is at 4% and climbing. Tough, odium.

Jake, I thought you were rooting for McMullin and Johnson?
Evan McMullin: A Binary Choice For President Isn't Good Enough

Where does Gary Johnson stand on the issues of the day" the economy, Aleppo and the emails?
Listen and then we will talk. You way is failing.

Evan McMullin: A Binary Choice For President Isn't Good Enough

Unofficially: Yes. I have a hard time believing that even 20 to 25 percent of LIVE, NON FELON, AMERICAN CITIZENS will be voting for that hag.

You may not have that for Trump as real Republicans throw their votes to McMullin and Johnson and others.

Forum List

Back