ABC News: Hunter Biden’s Foreign Deals: Did Joe Biden’s son profit off father’s position as Vice President?

If this would even make a difference. Hunter is not Joe...and unless there is a smoking gun..one that's a bit better that "The Big Guy"---no one is going to care.
You don't think eyewitness confirmation, owning multi million dollar properties on a govt salary and changing his former positions to take much more favorable positions in regards to China is a smoking gun to look into a presidential candidate who has sold out to our enemies? You seem to trust career politicians who are well known for lying much more than I
Nope. WTF are you taking about?

The MSM is a day late and a dollar short on integrity, 2/3 of the votes are already cast.
If this would even make a difference. Hunter is not Joe...and unless there is a smoking gun..one that's a bit better that "The Big Guy"---no one is going to care.
$3.5m from Putin via the Moscow mayor's wife and its "nothing to see here"?
The Burisma gig of about $83,000 a month and its "nothing to see here"?
The $1,500,000,000 from China to "invest" and its "nothing to see here"?
Then there's Kazakstan's money and its "nothing to see here"?

Plus all the other scams that the Biden's scammed for their "pay-to-play" schemes.
Tell me that you don't care if the Bidens are compromised by foreign cash?

The FBI needs to step up and deliver on their "money laundering" investigations.
...and there it is..you think it's the Biden's plural..and I think it's Hunter..singular.

BTW..you don't care that the Trump's are compromised by foreign cash..so what's the big deal?
1. Try to keep up, the whistleblower (Bobulinski) said Joe was in-charge and Bobulinski was to keep Hunter out of trouble.
2. Please show how Trump is compromised by foreign cash. Apparently the Mueller investigation missed that.
The whistle-blower?? Too funny..not exactly what I'd call him. His word..is not proof..he has motive to lie..and he is as shady as Hunter.
The FBI has Bobulinski, who has hard evidence, aka "proof", Hunter's laptop and verified emails.
That's way better then Comey's falsified emails and Klinesmith in prison, huh?
Then there is the FBI money-laundering investigation, that should give even more "proof".
The FBI has been a tool of the deep state, so I'm not predicting indictments, but there should be indictments.

You don't think eyewitness confirmation, owning multi million dollar properties on a govt salary and changing his former positions to take much more favorable positions in regards to China is a smoking gun to look into a presidential candidate who has sold out to our enemies? You seem to trust career politicians who are well known for lying much more than I
Nope. WTF are you taking about?
WTF are you talking about? Everything I said is true. You can deny it all you want but that doesn't alter the reality of the situation.
Facts don't give a sh!t about your feelings :slap:

Here's a mainstream, well respected news source talking about how Hunter Biden made money from his father being the U.S. Vice President.

Hunter had no experience in the energy industry, but he was paid lots of money by a Ukrainian energy company, which was already known for its own previous acts of corruption. Hunter got appointed to their board right after he was kicked out of the U.S. military for using cocaine.

I think this is a legitimate news story.

I also think it's hypocritical that the son of the person who created the anti-cocaine crime bill did not have to go to prison for using cocaine, when so many other people did.

That's all true. Hunter Biden made money off his father's name. And if you want to be disgusted about children using their powerful parents to get rich, you are ustified.

But when this goes off the deep end is when the alt-right amplifies a bizarre amateurish third-rate conspiracy theory about a laptop being dropped off at a DE repair store, everyone outside the right-wing echo chamber tunes out.

Besides, Hunter Biden isn't running for President. The rest of the American public doesn't care.

The MSM is a day late and a dollar short on integrity, 2/3 of the votes are already cast.
Just like with Hitlery selling Uranium to the Russians, idiots like you just dont give a damn what they do, as it is Party First...

Screen-Shot-2013-06-04-at-6.20.09-PM.png

Besides, the right doesn't give a shit about conflicts of interest. Donald Trump is up to his eyeballs in them. His kids are running his company while wandering around the WH FFS, not to mention the RNC paying him millions to stay at Dorel, having at least two official meetings at Mar-a-Lago, Pence staying at a Trump hotel in Ireland even though it's on other side of the country from the function, foreigners buying his properties at above-market prices, and investment funds owned by foreign governments renting from Trump but staffing the office after he was elected President, and so on.

What Hunter Biden received is a pittance compared to what Trump Inc has made off the government.

So Hunter got kicked out of the Navy in 2014 for drugs. With absolutely zero skills, he is worth 4 million dollars 5 years later. I'm sure creepy Joe didn't use any of his influence as vice president to make that happen.
Hunter Biden....
Reliable, stable, responsible, an expert in Eastern European energy policies and fluent in the language
of Ukraine....and the son of Joe Biden.

At any price Hunter Biden would be a steal.

Just like with Hitlery selling Uranium to the Russians, idiots like you just dont give a damn what they do, as it is Party First...

Screen-Shot-2013-06-04-at-6.20.09-PM.png
***laughs***

You are aware that not 1 gram of uranium went to Russia, right?

Too funny....

Besides, the right doesn't give a shit about conflicts of interest. Donald Trump is up to his eyeballs in them. His kids are running his company while wandering around the WH FFS, not to mention the RNC paying him millions to stay at Dorel, having at least two official meetings at Mar-a-Lago, Pence staying at a Trump hotel in Ireland even though it's on other side of the country from the function, foreigners buying his properties at above-market prices, and investment funds owned by foreign governments renting from Trump but staffing the office after he was elected President, and so on.

What Hunter Biden received is a pittance compared to what Trump Inc has made off the government.
And yet the impeachment happy democrats haven't tried to make a case of all this.

Maybe because they realize how petty and absurd your whining and this case is.

Here's a mainstream, well respected news source talking about how Hunter Biden made money from his father being the U.S. Vice President.

Hunter had no experience in the energy industry, but he was paid lots of money by a Ukrainian energy company, which was already known for its own previous acts of corruption. Hunter got appointed to their board right after he was kicked out of the U.S. military for using cocaine.

I also think it's hypocritical that the son of the person who created the anti-cocaine crime bill did not have to go to prison for using cocaine, when so many other people did.

Whoa! You mean a politician paved the way for his son to have it easy? Shocking.

No mention of the laptop or Bullshitinsky....

Well, lets compare tax returns of the candidates.
Oh yeah, the blob won't release his.

Blob. That kinda says it all. You all can't even come up with something clever. It's like arguing with a child except most kids are quicker.
Why would he voluntarily release his returns? NYT leaked them and you all are so ignorant of commercial finance & tax laws, you attacked him for nothing.
All you have is your feelings & delusions, so save the drama for mama :slap:

Blob. That kinda says it all. You all can't even come up with something clever. It's like arguing with a child except most kids are quicker.
Given that your blob calls everyone else names....I simply return the favor. I'm sure you have no problem with him calling people names...right?

Most children can see the hypocrisy. Then again, most kids are smarter than you.

Why would he voluntarily release his returns? NYT leaked them and you all are so ignorant of commercial finance & tax laws, you attacked him for nothing.
It would show how clean he is. But we all know he's not clean, not much of a businessman, and had the brilliance to select rich parents at birth.

We know where Joe's money came from. The blob owes a billion bucks according to Forbes.

Given that your blob calls everyone else names....I simply return the favor. I'm sure you have no problem with him calling people names...right?

Most children can see the hypocrisy. Then again, most kids are smarter than you.

It would show how clean he is. But we all know he's not clean, not much of a businessman, and had the brilliance to select rich parents at birth.

We know where Joe's money came from. The blob owes a billion bucks according to Forbes.
Actually, I don't really have problems with people calling other people names but they should at least be clever. Nothing from you leads me to believe you are either clever or well informed.
More like dim & ignorant.
That's it -- you're dignorant.
Congratulations, you have a subtype named after you.

The story is about one thing - "Pop gets half" and "10 for the Big Guy". Follow the money. Plugs is dick deep in extortion, money laundering and racketeering.

The sub-story is Hunted raped and tortured Chinese children. That has nothing to do with Plugs.... in a legal sense.

WELL: New Twist in the Hunter Biden, Joe's Bagman, Saga: A White House Meeting for Elite Chinese Group.

1604188787509.png

In November 2011, an elite group of Lying Slave Outlaw Chinese Communist Party members and billionaire cronies of the repressive regime in Beijing secured a meeting in the White House with Vice President Biden and other Obama administration officials, through Bagman Hunter Biden’s associates.

Archer sent a one-line email to Fears and Cooney (omitting Hunter), in which he stated, “Couldn’t confirm this with Hunter on the line, but we got him [presumably, Kashoggi] his meeting at the WH Monday for the Chinese folks.”

With Hunter overseas and thus more vulnerable to having communications intercepted, Archer was taking pains not to connect Hunter in writing to the arranged visit of the elite Chinese group to the Obama White House, where Hunter’s father, the vice president, would meet with the group.

The White House meeting occurred on Monday, November 14. In an email, Cooney informed Fears that Archer “got the Chinese guys all taken care of in DC.”

Based on interviews with Cooney, the emails, and a review of the White House visitor logs, Schweizer and Bruner relate that the delegation was logged in as guests of Jeff Zients, the deputy director of Obama’s Office of Management and Budget. The Chinese visitors got high-level access, including a personal meeting with Vice President Biden. This was an “off-the-books” meeting, not recorded in the official White House logs. It was later memorialized in a CEC publication (here, at page 53) by CEC Secretary General, Maggie Cheng.

No question...Hunter made a business out of selling his supposed influence and access. So?

I agree, it's a legitimate news story.

Agree. But, is there any difference between Hunter and the Trump kids? All seem to have profited.

If Biden wins and the GOP takes back the House he could the first President impeached within a month.

If Biden wins and the GOP takes back the House he could the first President impeached within a month.

LOL!

I gotta ask..just how likely do you think that scenario is? I doubt the R's can even hold the Senate..the House..no way.

Forum List

Back