Aaaand predictably, the liars are complaining about ONE WEEK.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
The move came after the Senate Judiciary Committee advanced Kavanaugh's nomination, along with an unusual request from Republican Jeff Flake that the FBI conduct one more check in the wake of Thursday's dramatichearing.

While accuser Christine Blasey Ford applauded the development, she doesn't like one aspect of it—the stipulation that the investigation last no more than a week.

"No artificial limits as to time or scope should be imposed on this investigation," she said via a statement from attorney Debra Katz, per the Hill.

Blasey Ford Doesn't Like One Aspect of New Inquiry - news - att.net

So, get ready for that being the MAJOR PROBLEM with the traitors on the left.

Keep in mind the trained monkeys on this site have not posted any complaints about ONE WEEK.

Watch as the MONKEYS do as they are told next week.

Now that they had their blackmailed republican request an fbi investigation, now they will insist that it is slow walked.

They are already starting.

Last edited:
There is no physical evidence to examine, no DNA evidence to examine no crime scene to examine given it was the early 80s no electronic or social media accounts to examine other than interviewing the the accuser and the accused and the few people who are suppossed to have been a witness to this what else is there to do?

PJW.jpg

There is no physical evidence to examine, no DNA evidence to examine no crime scene to examine given it was the early 80s no electronic or social media accounts to examine other than interviewing the the accuser and the accused and the few people who are suppossed to have been a witness to this what else is there to do?
None of this has anything to do with facts, logic, or truth.

Since it is ALL politics, since the fbi along with every other government agency are proven deep state anti Trumpers, we are wasting our time pointing out facts.

It is all politics and constant undermining of this administration and this country (constitutional Republic.)

The move came after the Senate Judiciary Committee advanced Kavanaugh's nomination, along with an unusual request from Republican Jeff Flake that the FBI conduct one more check in the wake of Thursday's dramatichearing.

While accuser Christine Blasey Ford applauded the development, she doesn't like one aspect of it—the stipulation that the investigation last no more than a week.

"No artificial limits as to time or scope should be imposed on this investigation," she said via a statement from attorney Debra Katz, per the Hill.

Keep in mind the trained monkeys on this site has not posted any complaints about ONE WEEK.

Now that they had their blackmailed republican request an fbi investigation, now they will insist that it is slow walked.

Indeed. Appeasement with the Left never works. They just use the time to engage in more Ritual Defamation and delaying tactics.

The Left still can't believe "she" lost.

Their shock is palpable.......daily shock......daily desperation from the Left.....this will not end well for them.

Keep in mind the trained monkeys on this site have not posted any complaints about ONE WEEK.

Thread title is incorrect. It is the liars who limited the investigation to one week.

Don't worry spineless Flake will give them a 2nd week.

I hope not!

I don't see this charade going longer than this extra week.

Enough if enough, no more Circus!:mad-61:

Here's my worry: somebody new comes forward in the next few days and accuses Kavanaugh of grabbing her ass or something. The Left gets all up in arms and says "Ohhh, we gotta investigate this heinous crime"!

I hope they vote this coming week, the bullshit is getting pretty deep.

I hope not!

Here's my worry: somebody new comes forward in the next few days and accuses Kavanaugh of grabbing her ass or something. The Left gets all up in arms and says "Ohhh, we gotta investigate this heinous crime"!

You can count on that, plus you can count on someone they want to interview not being available........

It will be something. Next week the ENTIRE ISSUE and attack on Trump and WHITE MEN will be about the week being unacceptable.

That will be the ONLY ISSUE. The media are getting their orders.

Last edited:

I hope not!

I think the Dem's have expended all the ammo they have, they were banking on Kavanaugh backing out or Trump withdrawing the nomination to drag this out past the Nov elections. Though some whack job liberal is no doubt scheming to accuse Kavanaugh of colluding with the Russians.

I hope not!

It would not shock me if the Dem's have more accusers waiting in the wings.

But isn't there a legal limit for this last FBI investigation?

Didn't they say it should be NO LONGER than a week? regardless?

No legal limit, and considering how spineless the GOP is I wouldn't be surprised if it was delayed to 2020.

I hope not!

No legal limit, and considering how spineless the GOP is I wouldn't be surprised if it was delayed to 2020.

But it was agreed .....and Grassley confirmed it.....he said no longer than a week!

I hope not!

It's not a legal limit, it's what Trump ordered, based on what the Senate asked for. And this investigation is not supposed to last more than a week, which it won't. BUT - the problem is what happens if somebody new comes forward and accuses Kavanaugh of something, what will they do then? I'd rate the chances of that as very high, but who knows what the Repubs will do about it.

Forum List

Back