Aaaand predictably, the liars are complaining about ONE WEEK.

I’m old enough to remember when they just wanted three days. Now a week isn’t enough. Two won’t be enough. A year won’t be enough.

Fuck these people hold the vote.

Don't worry spineless Flake will give them a 2nd week.

I hope not!

I don't see this charade going longer than this extra week.

Enough if enough, no more Circus!:mad-61:

It would not shock me if the Dem's have more accusers waiting in the wings.

But isn't there a legal limit for this last FBI investigation?

Didn't they say it should be NO LONGER than a week? regardless?

No legal limit, and considering how spineless the GOP is I wouldn't be surprised if it was delayed to 2020.

But it was agreed .....and Grassley confirmed it.....he said no longer than a week!

If Flake and one other RINO threaten to vote no if they don't delay further and extend the FBI investigation it will be delayed. I think Flake needs to pull his head out of his ass, is this really what he wants to be remembered for?

Don't worry spineless Flake will give them a 2nd week.

I hope not!

No legal limit, and considering how spineless the GOP is I wouldn't be surprised if it was delayed to 2020.

But it was agreed .....and Grassley confirmed it.....he said no longer than a week!
Trust me, the media will be applying pressure that ONE WEEK is not enough.

They said "it should" take a week.

I hope not!

If Flake and one other RINO threaten to vote no if they don't delay further and extend the FBI investigation it will be delayed. I think Flake needs to pull his head out of his ass, is this really what he wants to be remembered for?
They got him on something.

I hope not!

Democrats are worms.

I hope not!

My money is on the "limited scope" that Trump set out which is to only interview the people named by Ford.

They will be claiming that Trump hogtied the FBI by only allowing them to conduct the investigation that would produce no new leads.

Then they will insist a full investigation with no time restraints or limitations. If Representative Snowflake gets behind it, the Republicans should throw his worthless ass out of the party.

My money is on the "limited scope" that Trump set out which is to only interview the people named by Ford.

They will be claiming that Trump hogtied the FBI by only allowing them to conduct the investigation that would produce no new leads.

Then they will insist a full investigation with no time restraints or limitations. If Representative Snowflake gets behind it, the Republicans should throw his worthless ass out of the party.

The FBI has already exceeded that, they are interviewing the 2nd accuser.

Sounds about right.

Ssve this thread to show the monkeys, how they are monkeys.

Monkey monkey monkey

My new favorite word.

The move came after the Senate Judiciary Committee advanced Kavanaugh's nomination, along with an unusual request from Republican Jeff Flake that the FBI conduct one more check in the wake of Thursday's dramatichearing.

While accuser Christine Blasey Ford applauded the development, she doesn't like one aspect of it—the stipulation that the investigation last no more than a week.

"No artificial limits as to time or scope should be imposed on this investigation," she said via a statement from attorney Debra Katz, per the Hill.

Blasey Ford Doesn't Like One Aspect of New Inquiry - news - att.net

So, get ready for that being the MAJOR PROBLEM with the traitors on the left.

Keep in mind the trained monkeys on this site have not posted any complaints about ONE WEEK.

Watch as the MONKEYS do as they are told next week.

Now that they had their blackmailed republican request an fbi investigation, now they will insist that it is slow walked.

They are already starting.
Thread title is incorrect. It is the liars who limited the investigation to one week.

Senator Snowflake said he was talking with the opposition (the Democrats) and it was he that said he's on for a FBI investigation to take place not more than one week.

I hope not!

It’s time to lay down the law on these senators. Get them all in a room and lay it out.

Flake- you vote yes or the next sex scandle is going to be you. But not until you’re out of the Senate. You can pay your own lawyers and not have us backing you.

Murkowski, Colin’s- you two step the fuck up or your out for any campaign funding from here on out. We will put all our money behind any challenger you get. If you won’t vote for our judges why should we care if you hold that seat or not.

Manchin, Heightcamp- You’re our new bitches. You vote for him and we fund a normal opposition campaign. You don’t we spend quadruple in your races. We already have the ads.

They got him on something.
That jack offs nose is crooked from trying to get his tongue up people’s asses. What a spineless prick.

The Left still can't believe "she" lost.

Their shock is palpable.......daily shock......daily desperation from the Left.....this will not end well for them.

They didn't care if she won or lost. All they cared about is how long she could delay the vote. If she dropped dead the day after Kavanaugh is confirmed, not one of them would attend the funeral.

They say they need more time to investigate the allegations of a woman who (and I’m not making this shit up), claims that, as an Adult, stood by and did nothing as teen age girls were gang raped. OBTW, also never reported them.

The latest hero of the left?

A WOMAN WHO, IF YOU BELIEVE HER, WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALLOWING MULTIPLE RAPES OF UNDERAGE GIRLS.

AND

WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE ANYTHING THIS PURE EVIL TELLS US!

Let that sink in!

It’s time to lay down the law on these senators. Get them all in a room and lay it out.

Flake- you vote yes or the next sex scandle is going to be you. But not until you’re out of the Senate. You can pay your own lawyers and not have us backing you.

Murkowski, Colin’s- you two step the fuck up or your out for any campaign funding from here on out. We will put all our money behind any challenger you get. If you won’t vote for our judges why should we care if you hold that seat or not.

Manchin, Heightcamp- You’re our new bitches. You vote for him and we fund a normal opposition campaign. You don’t we spend quadruple in your races. We already have the ads.
Its time to give them the mussolini treatment.

The move came after the Senate Judiciary Committee advanced Kavanaugh's nomination, along with an unusual request from Republican Jeff Flake that the FBI conduct one more check in the wake of Thursday's dramatichearing.

While accuser Christine Blasey Ford applauded the development, she doesn't like one aspect of it—the stipulation that the investigation last no more than a week.

"No artificial limits as to time or scope should be imposed on this investigation," she said via a statement from attorney Debra Katz, per the Hill.

Keep in mind the trained monkeys on this site have not posted any complaints about ONE WEEK.

Now that they had their blackmailed republican request an fbi investigation, now they will insist that it is slow walked.

If they wanted a more thorough investigation, how about come up with the accusation a bit earlier? Like... 30 years ago?

We have a justice to seat.

Its time to give them the mussolini treatment.

At least Flake should be up for that. Figuratively anyway. What a piece of shit. He watched this horseshit with a front row seat and sided with these worthless ass nut bags? Fuck you Flake. Your life should be ruined under the same circumstances you are letting happen.

If they wanted a more thorough investigation, how about come up with the accusation a bit earlier? Like... 30 years ago?

We have a justice to seat.
How about just two months ago? That was even too soon for these worthless ass dems.

How long does she think it's going to take to investigate this sham when every single person that she says was at the party has already stated that they don't remember what Ford says she remembers, that they don't remember Kavanaugh taking part in any assault at the party?

But, as long as we're gonna have an investigation, perhaps the FBI could force her to release her therapist's notes and ask her to explain why she lied about being afraid to fly. Perhaps they could ask her how she could not know who paid for her polygraph, and why the polygraph examiner did not even ask a single baseline question, which is unheard of in a real polygraph test.

Forum List

Back