A word from the wise,, take heed for you know not what you started

If you need help building new trophy cases, our guys have lots of experience. :auiqs.jpg:

In all honesty, I do love the tailgating in Baton Rouge!! Best food of any college game!

Thanks man ... I was wondering whether or not we were going to have to meet up around Fort Morgan.

I know a few places down that way where we could get your head straight again ...
Although both of us might need a seeing eye dog to get out the door in the morning ... :auiqs.jpg:

Irrelevant.

I'm gonna make a little prediction here: On the day you leave this world, you're either going to ask that Christian God for either forgiveness of your sins, or for one more breath of air.

You up for a little wager? Ten dollars says that's exactly what you're going to do.

Thanks man ... I was wondering whether or not we were going to have to meet up around Fort Morgan.

I know a few places down that way where we could get your head straight again ...
Although both of us might need a seeing eye dog to get out the door in the morning ... :auiqs.jpg:

I've never had a seeing eye dog help me when I was crawling!

Fort Morgan works for me. I remember going there when I was a kid. Or I'd be willing to travel to your part of the world. In fact, if we could meet in Eunice LA I would get to visit my old stomping grounds.

I'm gonna make a little prediction here: On the day you leave this world, you're either going to ask that Christian God for either forgiveness of your sins, or for one more breath of air.

You up for a little wager? Ten dollars says that's exactly what you're going to do.
I never said I wasn’t a believer. I said religion is irrelevant in civil law.

Forum List

Back