hate crime blacks thug kids beat up on disabled white boy

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

check out the video and why arnt these black punk kids arrested . hmmm how about the on he who got way with beating a white student at that famous sports players school or how in florida this past may when bunch of black kids beat up a bunch of white kids. least they got arrested . seems the only hate crimes are coming from blacks.

Eventually, people are going to just take justice back into their own hands. So be it.

Eventually, people are going to just take justice back into their own hands. So be it.
I'm beginning to doubt it.

Maybe we are in the beginning of a civil war --- only the left underclass is starting it. And going on and on and on starting it, with no push back from anyone. I guess we're all hoping it won't hit us and it'll magically stop.

One must remember that many blacks(ghetto blacks) are raised in a 'group think' atmosphere just like the Hitler Youth members were raised in. The #1 problem facing the ghetto blacks is their 'fear' of integration into American culture. One must be very vigilant about what 'values' are being taught to ones child when in ANY group! The blacks in the video no doubt will be leading a troubled life due to a possible faulty upbringing as well as hate filled propaganda from various sources against other folks that are not black. Ignorance + bias makes for a failure no matter what skin tone or ethnicity a person is from.

The use of deadly force by a third party would be warranted in a situation like that...

I'm beginning to doubt it.

Maybe we are in the beginning of a civil war --- only the left underclass is starting it. And going on and on and on starting it, with no push back from anyone. I guess we're all hoping it won't hit us and it'll magically stop.
Everyone is relying on some sort of rebirth in law enforcement. It's the last faint hope. It's not going to happen. What is happening is the slow crumbling away of civilization. Slowly, in bits here and there, people are taking up weapons and defending themselves and others.

Now, you pack in 5 million invaders fully willing and able to fight for whatever they can get.

I have too many personal problems to watch a video that will only depress me further. So I didn't.

I feel that we in 2022 have no right to demonize the people in the South who had felt that being separate was the only way that the two largest ethnicities (at the time) could coexist.

Since the 1960s, certain folks have gotten only worse, not better -- as we all had optimistically expected.

I know that it is hard to remember at such a time, but there are some really nice teenagers of that ethnicity. What a shame that they are lumped together with the unusually large percentage of really horrible conscienceless individuals being allowed to run amok in our cities by woke prosecutors.

Last edited:

check out the video and why arnt these black punk kids arrested . hmmm how about the on he who got way with beating a white student at that famous sports players school or how in florida this past may when bunch of black kids beat up a bunch of white kids. least they got arrested . seems the only hate crimes are coming from blacks.
Dime to a dollar it was Muslims that Obama imported into the US.

Pretty sure between him and Clinton over 1/2 of a million muslims were seeded into traditionally American communities. There should be some way they have to pay for that. Deriliction of duty. Probably traitorism.

Also back in my day, a fight was a fight and we never let anybody gang up on 1 like that unless they were a snitch or something really bad. That was no fight, that was a gang attack. Back in my day we stopped things like that.

Everybody did. What is happening to American culture?

Last edited:
Also back in my day, a fight was a fight and we never let anybody gang up on 1 like that unless they were a snitch or something really bad. That was no fight, that was a gang attack. Back in my day we stopped things like that.

Everybody did. What is happening to American culture?
I saw blacks gang up on individuals all through my school years. They would rarely fight their enemies one on one.

Often saw the same awful behavior in projects parking lots or after clubs closed at 2 in the morning.

I saw blacks gang up on individuals all through my school years. They would rarely fight their enemies one on one.

Often saw the same awful behavior in projects parking lots or after clubs closed at 2 in the morning.
Maybe it was just my neighborhood or I might be a little older than you.

Kinda the rule was "if you can't do it yourself, what good are ya?"

Maybe it was just my neighborhood or I might be a little older than you.

Kinda the rule was "if you can't do it yourself, what good are ya?"
I grew up in a total shithole. Our Jr high school had 2000 students. At least half of them were black.

And we lived just over 3 blocks from the center of the city's black business and entertainment area.

Loads of bars, clubs, restaurants, a couple of after-hours clubs, and a couple of bootleggers.

Yes, it was, and remains, a sleazy shithole.

The behavior I described in my earlier post was pretty common.

In Jr high, black gangs would single out individuals to be attacked in the hallways, after lunch, etc. It went on all the time. Teachers and other authorities would fade into the woodwork. Like cowardly cockroaches.

I grew up in a total shithole. Our Jr high school had 2000 students. At least half of them were black.

And we lived just over 3 blocks from the center of the city's black business and entertainment area.

Loads of bars, clubs, restaurants, a couple of after-hours clubs, and a couple of bootleggers.

Yes, it was, and remains, a sleazy shithole.

The behavior I described in my earlier post was pretty common.

In Jr high, black gangs would single out individuals to be attacked in the hallways, after lunch, etc. It went on all the time. Teachers and other authorities would fade into the woodwork. Like cowardly cockroaches.
My neighborhood was tough, but it wasn't that bad.

Teachers stopped fights and no black gang-ups were allowed.

Hell I had 8 black munchkins ripped away from me by a black guy that was on the football team. Yeah, somehow I got caught in the wrong place. They had in their mind to take me down, but I knew if I went down I was done. I grabbed one of them little motherfuckers and was squeezing the life out of him and swinging his legs at the others to keep them back, but that definitely was a failing plan. If not for my friend coming back to the locker room from football, they had me. Evil lil munchkin motherfuckers! GRR! He saved my bacon, and how! I'm decent size, he was bigger, and they were smaller. Evil little munchkins. Thank God for friends!

Last edited:
My neighborhood was tough, but it wasn't that bad.

Teachers stopped fights and no black gang-ups were allowed.

Hell I had 8 black munchkins ripped away from me by a black guy that was on the football team. Yeah, somehow I got caught in the wrong place. They had in their mind to take me down, but I knew if I went down I was done. I grabbed one of them little motherfuckers and was squeezing the life out of him and swinging his legs at the others to keep them back, but that definitely was a failing plan. If not for my friend coming back to the locker room from football, they had me. Evil lil munchkin motherfuckers! GRR! He saved my bacon, and how! I'm decent size, he was bigger, and they were smaller. Evil little munchkins.
I had a bunch of people I hung out with. Not a gang, but not shy about getting in a fight, when necessary. Guys and girls.

I also had some badass black buddies. So, all in all, I had fewer problems than some other people. Still no picnic, though.

It took a few decades but I finally got out of that fucking toilet.

Forum List

Back