A word from the wise,, take heed for you know not what you started

I cant say more than whats in this statement,,

Our founding fathers knew this: A rattlesnake can be bruised by the heel, but not before delivering a pretty nasty, and in many times, a fatal bite.

1661123502464.png

the rattlesnake does give you a warning first,, I guess thats what I'm doing too,,,

I think the left knows full well the implications of pushing this country into a civil war. They seem to think their precious "government" will step in and save them or something, which is why they're so adamantly trying to instigate something.

They should be careful what they ask for.

Another way to put it...

Demons run when a good man goes to war. Night will fall and drown the sun when a good man goes to war. Friendship dies and true love lies. Night will fall and the dark will rise when a good man goes to war.

Not stupid at all.

Are you claiming conservatives/republicans tried to mind their own business?

By opposing same sex marriage? Shall I list other issues too?
I never made a claim,,

but since you brought it up are you saying the lib dems arent trying to ban MORE guns and make people believe that a man can become a women to the point of making it a hate crime if you challenge it???
shall I list other issues too??
as for gay marriage my guess is conservative think the government has no business in marriage and since the dems want to control/legislate it they decided to go on principle,,,

I never made a claim,,

but since you brought it up are you saying the lib dems arent trying to ban MORE guns and make people believe that a man can become a women to the point of making it a hate crime if you challenge it???
shall I list other issues too??
as for gay marriage my guess is conservative think the government has no business in marriage and since the dems want to control/legislate it they decided to go on principle,,,

Since the topic is about the republicans telling the democrats they don't know what they started, and my questioning the idea that there were people who wanted to be left alone, the "But They Did It Too!" defense won't work.

And every time I suggested that the gov't should be involved in marriage at all, and that includes the 1,400 federal, state and local benefits, I was routinely shouted down by both sides.

Since the topic is about the republicans telling the democrats they don't know what they started, and my questioning the idea that there were people who wanted to be left alone, the "But They Did It Too!" defense won't work.

And every time I suggested that the gov't should be involved in marriage at all, and that includes the 1,400 federal, state and local benefits, I was routinely shouted down by both sides.
where did you get that was the topic???

By opposing same sex marriage? Shall I list other issues too?
No need, WB, you just proved his case without even realizing it.

Gays don't need to get "married," they had legal civil unions already available, but they just had to force it being called a "marriage" just to again stick it right in the eye of 70% of the country already tired of having their sensibilities trampled.

No need, WB, you just proved his case without even realizing it.

Gays don't need to get "married," they had legal civil unions already available, but they just had to force it being called a "marriage" just to again stick it right in the eye of 70% of the country already tired of having their sensibilities trampled.
So why not mind your own business and let them mind theirs and get married?

Forum List

Back