A whole new breed of white people

White-pride.jpg
Why in the hell would you be proud of something you did not accomplish? Another moron.

So you're saying that all those "proud" black people are "morons", because they're proud of something they did not accomplish? Or am I missing something here?

Just how long have you hated equality? Was that something you were born doing, or did you recently learn that?
So you are assuming that a person can be proud that they are black, or proud that they are white and that means equality. That doesn't mean you should be proud of anything and we are all equal because we from the homo sapiens. Look it up, Einstein.

No, we are not all equal. I wouldn't want to be you, therefore, you are my lesser. You've probably voluntarily forfeited your Second Amendment right, while I exercise mine every day.

Therefore, you are a second-class citizens and have fewer rights than I have. Prove me wrong.
We may not be the same, think the same way and carry ourselves differently, but we are equal. We have the same rights under the Constitution, but we may exercise our second amendment rights differently. I exercise mine on a message board and with family and friends I know.

If there is a second class citizen, it is in the mind of the beholder. Even when a convict comes out of prison, he (or she) comes out not a second class, for most of their rights are returned to him after serving his sentence. YOu may see your self an upper class than I but I see us the same, just living differently.

Lol. No one believes they are second class. But the reality that has been shown is that some people are not accorded the same things and some of it is due to race.

Look at this thread for example. Whites are in here complaining about things that really are not happening to them. If blacks had 15 times the wealth of everyone else I doubt if we could create a thread complaining about how unfair things are for us.

Why in the hell would you be proud of something you did not accomplish? Another moron.

So you're saying that all those "proud" black people are "morons", because they're proud of something they did not accomplish? Or am I missing something here?

Just how long have you hated equality? Was that something you were born doing, or did you recently learn that?
So you are assuming that a person can be proud that they are black, or proud that they are white and that means equality. That doesn't mean you should be proud of anything and we are all equal because we from the homo sapiens. Look it up, Einstein.

No, we are not all equal. I wouldn't want to be you, therefore, you are my lesser. You've probably voluntarily forfeited your Second Amendment right, while I exercise mine every day.

Therefore, you are a second-class citizens and have fewer rights than I have. Prove me wrong.
We may not be the same, think the same way and carry ourselves differently, but we are equal. We have the same rights under the Constitution, but we may exercise our second amendment rights differently. I exercise mine on a message board and with family and friends I know.

If there is a second class citizen, it is in the mind of the beholder. Even when a convict comes out of prison, he (or she) comes out not a second class, for most of their rights are returned to him after serving his sentence. YOu may see your self an upper class than I but I see us the same, just living differently.

Lol. No one believes they are second class. But the reality that has been shown is that some people are not accorded the same things and some of it is due to race.

Look at this thread for example. Whites are in here complaining about things that really are not happening to them. If blacks had 15 times the wealth of everyone else I doubt if we could create a thread complaining about how unfair things are for us.
You would complain just the same.

Apparently after 243 years of lawfully enforced privilege, it appears that 50 years of lawfully enforced equality feels like oppresion to some.
I don't believe that anyone should feel any guilt as long as they expect no gratitude from me.

Last edited:

You would complain just the same.
No I would not. This crap you punks tell yourselves about us is a lie. Stop lying to yourselves.

I don’t think it’s gonna be white versus back. I think it’s gonna be Conservative versus Progressive. The Revolutionary Conservative movement is definitely ready to shed blood if necessary. We’ll see if the ANTIFA and BLM folks are willing to do the same.
Strongly doubt it. These little cowards won't even show their faces for fear they might get arrested.

There's no such thing as "equality." People aren't "equal" in ability, accomplishment, intellect or even potential. The left is trying to force everyone into THEIR mold of what a good citizen is supposed to look like and it's not working out very well...for them OR for the rest of us.

I've never had an ounce of white guilt.
White people have been the masters of technology for the last several thousand years, which is the basis of modern civilization.
Other races may be jealous, envious, or even hate us.
But that's their problem, and doesn't mean squat to me. ... :cool:
Whites like you have been the masters of psychosis.
From the same moron who thinks only whites can be racist. Cry me a fucking river, asswipe!

Strongly doubt it. These little cowards won't even show their faces for fear they might get arrested.

There were a bunch of them (I can’t remember the group name) that marched around Stone Mountain, FA all suited up for a fight about 10 days ago; but that’s the only real organized group I’ve seen so far.

Skin color and Racial hatred is what the Marxist subversives are using to divide the country. Don't play their game, Americans are basically good people. The Media is showing imagery designed to anger you whether it's Fox News or the rest of the Media.
Democrats are not good people. They aren't even people.

Pride is an emotion that should be reserved for personal accomplishments.

Not for winning a birthing lottery.
Exactly.

Now go out to your local hood saying that their black pride is meaningless.
Go to an Irish hood saying Irish pride is meaningless. Irish are white. That's white pride.
Bullshit. Irish is not a race. One should be proud of their accomplishments, not things out of their control, like race or ethnicity.

1594699447144.png

Why do I have to give up my comfort? I worked 32 years for what I have. If I laid around playing video games all day, I wouldn't have had the comfort I have today. Nor did I spend my time desecrating historical statues.

I never have guaranteed safety, but I do expect to be safe where I live.

I do not have control over anyone but I do control use of my land.

I will not give up my relationships with the whites or blacks I know.

I have had jobs and promotions that I deserved so I would not give them up. Why should I?

All od this goes back to pride. I am proud to have the above. I achieved these things for I worked hard to get what I have.

You, on the other hand must not achieved much if the only thing that makes you proud is your skin color.

Its ok to be white ..even when the establishment and thier useful idiots say it ain't

View attachment 362691

View attachment 362692

From a gaber..
He aint wrong

There is no “White Knight” on a charging steed coming to save you. You will not “vote” for a hero who will magically repair a century of Marxist and Globalist corruption. Folks are desperately seeking some champion to make the demons stop hurting them, but there is no such person. Hoping for such is fantasy – and fantasy is a luxury for children and lunatics.

Go look in the mirror. See that fellow you see staring back at you? He’s the one who has to change all of this. He’s the one who will have to fight, suffer, die and kill to fix this – with no certainty of success, and every likelihood of doing so in vain.

These are the times we inhabit, hard times. It’s time to pick your side and be hard men.

View attachment 362693
Thats funny fox continue to scare whites on the right. Oldest trick in the book. Lillian Smith was right, Rich white guy to poor white guy "you boss the N***** and I'll boss the money" Elites white politicians pumping anger and fear like they have always been for 400 years. Even convinced and paid poor whites to fight a civil war for them. Pettling the wages of white skin. Convincing poor white america that they have one common enemy, Blacks and Immigarnts lol. Poor southerner whites especially, have always voted against there own best interest as long as whiteness was the campaign mantra. The problem is, whiteness dont pay the bills or put food on the table.

Poor whites have more in common with poor blacks and immigrants than they ever will with Trump. Fox keeps playing old riot clips from June. Those looters took from the bigger messge racial equality! (which will never happen under the white supremast system) just some fool opportunists who sabotage the real messge. Besides the looting is nothing compared to red summer 1919. 30 riots by whites around the country burned black neighborhoods and killed hundreds of blacks, and thats just one year out of 400. And fox is scaring whites with some looting footage that pales in comparison lol (heart goes out to business owners affect though). You should always be proud to be white, I will always be proud to be black. But I WILL NOT stand for white supremacy. I want my kids to grow up healthy spart and strong and I want yours to do the same, in the idea of what this country was meant to be. But if anyone has a problem with me as a black man, and wish me harm... I have a problem with them and I will "fight, suffer, die and kill to fix it"
Trump implemented the first step act , opportunity zones ,criminal justice reform , permanent funding for black colleges ....and much more to help black people .....other than the crime bill he wrote that put millions of blacks in prison for decades what has biden done to help black people.

Because THEY WERE "YOUR" FATHERS.

I'm damn proud of my father, grandfather, and by extension, the "tribe", or village my people came from -- from the Romans, to the Vikings, to the English. My "fathers" accomplished great things and invented nearly EVERYTHING the world has today.

I don’t think it’s gonna be white versus back. I think it’s gonna be Conservative versus Progressive. The Revolutionary Conservative movement is definitely ready to shed blood if necessary. We’ll see if the ANTIFA and BLM folks are willing to do the same.
White liberals will not be a part of any fighting, they will do everything they can to insinuate minorities between themselves and the white community, as soon as they can do that there will be fighting and hostilities while they rise to power, what you are seeing now is the dry run looking for an opening

Very good read and he is spot on. Some of us never had the white guilt, some like my parents did have a little but its gone now, some like a few of my relatives had a lot and its quickly disappearing now that they see what the future will hold. It's the same around the country.
Not positive but if you are referring to the author I am pretty sure he is a she, could be wrong

Forum List

Back