A war that we need

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
This is a war that the USA really needs.

Russia, China, and certain places like North Korea, Syria and Iran...
Have been for the last 80 years, making junk... making
uncorroborated claims about what it was "designed" to do.. and pasting it to the
CAN DO category, and therefore lying about their capabilities.

And then threatening the USA with it.

I am getting sick and tired of it, and what America needs... is to reinstate the DRAFT, go over there to Russia, China and North Korea, Iran and Syria...

And leave their motherfucking asses in a pile of brimstone, and come back home..
all inside of a month.

Why only a month ?

Because there are no specific missions, other than to just beat the fucking shit out of them, at our own whim.

No looking for the leader, No trying to rebuild, No trying to change their thinking.... just simple conquest and that's it.

That's what the USA needs to do.

Quick question....................are YOU willing to volunteer to be drafted?

Me? I did 20 years in the U.S. Navy, and served in 4 war zones, and I didn't need to be drafted.

• Banned
You're willing to be drafted?

Why don't you sack up and volunteer to help before being told to help?
Because only the government can legally declare war in the United States and why would I waste my personal life in the military, fighting the bullshit little small fry wall paper hangers that come along.. that THIS generation of politicians keep sending the military against, instead of going after the big fish.. the source of these assholes weapons and training ?

Last edited:
  • Banned
You're willing to be drafted?

Why don't you sack up and volunteer to help before being told to help?
Because only the government can legally declare war in the United States.

Damn the bad luck. But, when yo think about, what does "legal" mean during war. I say "go for it!". Declare war yourself. And, best of luck to you!

That will be no problem whatsoever...
That will be $50,000 a year pay for about 2,000 people that I hire..

About $15,000 a gun from Belgium.
At least 8 million a tank, for the absolute best and latest from south korea
And at least 30 million a jet, and another 20 mil per attack helicopter.

And another 30 or so million for two civilian cargo ships and some torpedo tubes.

One ship converted to a basic aircraft carrier, and another similar to a frigate, plus another 5 million for naval weaponry and electronics.

And yet another 50 million for ammo.

As well as a million dollars in reserve, for the survivor's legal fees here in the USA when they get back home.... IF the USA doesn't become an enemy of mine to begin with.
:)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back