A Vote for Biden is a Vote for?

I guess those 284 cops were just wimps then eh?

No. Actually, one of them shot an unarmed woman in the face.

What kind of a "wimp" would shoot an unarmed woman in the face? That must have taken some real courage, there, eh?

A vote for Biden shows what stupid robots some voters are. They vote party over country even when it's against their own best interests. They really love paying twice the amount for groceries. They will really love supporting illegals through their taxes as illegals stunt wage growth.

A vote for Biden shows what stupid robots some voters are. They vote party over country even when it's against their own best interests. They really love paying twice the amount for groceries. They will really love supporting illegals through their taxes as illegals stunt wage growth.

And if I vote for Trump Groceries will double again. How stupid are you?

A vote for Biden is a vote for the uninterrupted destruction of America.

It is as simple as that.
The longest period of low unemployment since 1969 and a record stock market. Who needs four more years of that? I`ve been on a fixed income for several years and I`m doing just fine. What dumbass thing did YOU do to destroy your pathetic life?

The longest period of low unemployment since 1969 and a record stock market. Who needs four more years of that? I`ve been on a fixed income for several years and I`m doing just fine. What dumbass thing did YOU do to destroy your pathetic life?

The stock market isn't the economy, Biden's economy is shit.

The stock market isn't the economy, Biden's economy is shit.
Because you say so? The longest period of 4% unemployment since 1969 tells us that you`re either lying or dumber than a box of hair. You pick.

Because you say so? The longest period of 4% unemployment since 1969 tells us that you`re either lying or dumber than a box of hair. You pick.

Big fucking deal. A global pandemic ended and everyone went back to work.

Why did it take you Democrats almost four years to recover, when Trump could have done it in one year?

Big fucking deal. A global pandemic ended and everyone went back to work.

Why did it take you Democrats almost four years to recover, when Trump could have done it in one year?
How did the rest of the developed nations do after the pandemic? Not as well as us. Read and learn.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
How did the rest of the developed nations do after the pandemic? Not as well as us. Read and learn.

Other developed nations weren't paying through the nose for everything like we were when Biden was installed in the White House. Remember how the inflation rate jumped up to 9.1% in the first year of Biden's presidency?

When our inflation rate was 9.1% in 2022, many other countries' inflation rates were much lower than ours.

Bahrain - 3.5%
Benin - 5%
Bolivia - 3.2%
Brunei - 2.5%
Cambodia - 5.2%
China - 2.2%
Ecuador - 3.2%
Eswatini - 4.9%
Fiji - 4.7%
France - 5.8%
Gabon - 3.5%
Grenada- 4.5%
Hong Kong - 1.9%
Indonesia - 4.6%
Israel - 4.5%
Japan - 2%
Kuwait - 4.3%
Libya - 5.5%
Macao - 2.5%
Maldives - 4.3%
Micronesia - 5.8%
Nauru - 2%
Niger - 4.5%
Norway - 4.7%
Oman - 3.1%
Panama - 3.9%
Philippines - 5.3%
Puerto Rico - 4.4%
Qatar - 4.5%
Saudi Arabia - 2.7%
Seychelles - 4.1%
Singapore - 5.5%
Solomon Islands - 3.7%
Switzerland - 3.1%
Taiwan - 3.1%
Trinidad - 5%
United Arab Emirates - 5.2%
Vanuatu - 4.6%
Vietnam - 3.8%

Other developed nations weren't paying through the nose for everything like we were when Biden was installed in the White House. Remember how the inflation rate jumped up to 9.1% in the first year of Biden's presidency?

When our inflation rate was 9.1% in 2022, many other countries' inflation rates were much lower than ours.

Bahrain - 3.5%
Benin - 5%
Bolivia - 3.2%
Brunei - 2.5%
Cambodia - 5.2%
China - 2.2%
Ecuador - 3.2%
Eswatini - 4.9%
Fiji - 4.7%
France - 5.8%
Gabon - 3.5%
Grenada- 4.5%
Hong Kong - 1.9%
Indonesia - 4.6%
Israel - 4.5%
Japan - 2%
Kuwait - 4.3%
Libya - 5.5%
Macao - 2.5%
Maldives - 4.3%
Micronesia - 5.8%
Nauru - 2%
Niger - 4.5%
Norway - 4.7%
Oman - 3.1%
Panama - 3.9%
Philippines - 5.3%
Puerto Rico - 4.4%
Qatar - 4.5%
Saudi Arabia - 2.7%
Seychelles - 4.1%
Singapore - 5.5%
Solomon Islands - 3.7%
Switzerland - 3.1%
Taiwan - 3.1%
Trinidad - 5%
United Arab Emirates - 5.2%
Vanuatu - 4.6%
Vietnam - 3.8%
We were paying through the nose thanks to Trumps tariffs you idiot. His tariffs got passed to us in prices.

Politics aside, what would a vote for Biden actually mean? He does not seem to be in charge of anything, so who is? It is one thing to oppose a candidate you don't like, but that usually means you prefer another candidate. But voting for Biden is like voting for no one and trusting people you don't know to run the country.

Does anyone believe that Biden will be able to run the country in 2028? If not, who will it be if he is reelected? Are his supporters so out of touch with the reality that they believe that their actions don't have consequences? Are they so self-absorbed that the future doesn't exist for them? Please enlighten me as to what a vote for Biden actually means.
Four more years of incompetence.

A vote also shows opposition. For example. You don’t explain why Trump is superior. But how Biden is worse in your opinion. So you oppose Biden. And apparently choose to vote for a crook.
A vote shows support, not opposition. I won’t vote for Trump or Biden, why would I support Either bad candidate? You can play all the games you want but bottom line you are bought off.

A vote shows support, not opposition. I won’t vote for Trump or Biden, why would I support Either bad candidate? You can play all the games you want but bottom line you are bought off.

Vote for whomever you want. Or as I did in 2020, sit it out.

Politics aside, what would a vote for Biden actually mean? He does not seem to be in charge of anything, so who is? It is one thing to oppose a candidate you don't like, but that usually means you prefer another candidate. But voting for Biden is like voting for no one and trusting people you don't know to run the country.

Does anyone believe that Biden will be able to run the country in 2028? If not, who will it be if he is reelected? Are his supporters so out of touch with the reality that they believe that their actions don't have consequences? Are they so self-absorbed that the future doesn't exist for them? Please enlighten me as to what a vote for Biden actually means.
Basically people are voting for PARTY.
If you're either for Democrats/Liberals or against Trump/Republicans,
you'll either vote for Biden or throw your vote in protest someplace else.

When more taxpayers figure out this isn't working,
maybe we will organize enough people from the various parties
to unite and declare parties to be political religious organizations
that need to keep their political beliefs out of govt - unless there is a public consensus
on faith based policies. If not, the parties should enforce their own beliefs for
their own members and separate those from government.

We are close to the breaking point where this realization
could come out, catch on, and compel change.

But as long as people are more content to fight over it,
waste resources and divide and distract each other,
then the status quo will continue until we can't afford this anymore.

In the meantime, the criminal mobs that are taking advantage of
overwhelming the system and burning out law enforcement
until we can't meet the demands for security;
and the Chinese military that can afford to sit out and wait
for wars in Europe and the Middle East to totally waste resources
and consume the defense budgets of the countries contributing;
plus the drug trafficking cartels that continue to oppress and kill
off both trafficking victims and populations driving the demand
for recreational drugs -- how much longer can that go on?

We'll see if Americans can unite and reclaim land that Chinese
are buying out, instead of wasting time and resources arguing
with each other over the internet while the Chinese use online
media strictly for Science and Technology STEM training and
development. And push TIKTOK on Americans as a profitable
distraction to keep people entertained and dumbed down.

Very sad. How stupid we must look to the rest of the world.

We boast about having freedoms here, free speech and
free enterprise to earn as much as you want with free
opportunity. Yet Americans waste resources instead of
buying, owning and developing our own land that is
getting bought out by hostile foreign interests.

And wasting internet free speech and public school resources
on stupid propaganda, while the Chinese govt that bans
such freedoms uses all their resources to invest in teaching
and training their populations in STEM, developing greater
military forces, and investing in developments in Africa
where they control the financing and debts of ports,
bridges and other infrastructure that they will own if
the countries default on the loans.

Fighting over partisan beliefs is all a distraction.

The resources wasted campaigning against each other
needs to be invested directly in developing solutions.

Forum List

Back