A Universe Given Right To Defend

There are many non-whites who may disagree with what I have to say. And a lot of severely brainwashed White people. But the White race, or species, whatever you choose to call it, has a right to defend itself against invaders. Of course, I am speaking of those from south of the border. In my thread, "A Freedom of Speech Test," I suggested using catapults to send them back over the border. I also brought up the use of land mines.

Unfortunately, the traitorous capitalist scum who run this country just loves the shit out of scabs and wage slaves. But to a true patriot like me, my fellow White people and the land we live in is worth defending at any cost. This country needs to take to heart what Machiavelly said when it comes to ruling. Which is that it is better to be feared than loved. To that end, if nessary, I would do things to dissuade the southern invaders from coming here that Vlad the Impaler would find barbaric. Though I might spare some of the children part of the catapult ride back over the border and use them as skeet.

Right now, there are too many people on the planet for it to sustainably support. But among White people, our population isn't growing. We dererve better than to be overrun by different species of human who breed like bacteria. Maybe the U.S. should invade these countries. Then we could impose social programs on them like Social Security. That way, they wouldn't feel the need to have a lot of children so they can be taken care of in their own age. But that would probably just give them more reason to resent the "Gringos."

You diminish your argument by speaking in terms of skin color. This makes you a maroon, which is a polite way of saying something else.

But I suspect you cannot help your racism. You were likely raised that way, not that anyone cares how or why a racist is a racist.

We can't feed the amount of people we have now on earth.
Of course we can, many times over. Stop being stupid just for the sake of being stupid.
There are people starving all over the world. Even in the US kids go to school on an empty stomach.

Not because there isn't enough food, you moron.
If not because of lack of food then why, because people refuse to eat it? Fuck are you ever stupid. :lol:

Of course we can, many times over. Stop being stupid just for the sake of being stupid.
There are people starving all over the world. Even in the US kids go to school on an empty stomach.

If not because of lack of food then why, because people refuse to eat it?

Not that either, moron. Go play with your ball of yarn.

If not because of lack of food then why, because people refuse to eat it?
Not that either, moron. Go play with your ball of yarn.
American kids go to school hungry because they don't have any food. Africans are starving because they don't have any food. People in poor countries can't afford food because the restricted supply pushes prices up... Please stop being so ignorant and get yourself a clue.

Last edited:
"For the past two decades, the rate of global food production has increased faster than the rate of global population growth. The world already produces more than 1 ½ times enough food to feed everyone on the planet. That's enough to feed 10 billion people, the population peak we expect by 2050. "

We Already Grow Enough Food For 10 Billion People -- and Still Can t End Hunger Eric Holt Gimenez
It's obviously not true or we wouldn't have so many hungry and starving people. Pretty simple really, even for you.

"For the past two decades, the rate of global food production has increased faster than the rate of global population growth. The world already produces more than 1 ½ times enough food to feed everyone on the planet. That's enough to feed 10 billion people, the population peak we expect by 2050. "

We Already Grow Enough Food For 10 Billion People -- and Still Can t End Hunger Eric Holt Gimenez
It's obviously not true or we wouldn't have so many hungry and starving people. Pretty simple really, even for you.

You really are remarkably stupid.

Anyways, my contention was: We can't feed the amount of people we have now on earth.

Your response was: Of course we can, many times over.

And of course you'd be wrong, as there are many people starving and going hungry all over the world. So we haven't even fed it once over yet... Moron.

Anyways, my contention was: We can't feed the amount of people we have now on earth.

And I was correct. I provided proof that I was correct. You provided nothing but proof of your inability to reason, you illogical numbskull.

""We have two or three times the amount of food right now that is needed to feed the number of people in the world," said Joshua Muldavin, a geography professor at Sarah Lawrence College who focuses on food and agricultural instruction."

A hungry world Lots of food in too few places

Last edited:
"The world produces enough food to feed everyone. World agriculture produces 17 percent more calories per person today than it did 30 years ago, despite a 70 percent population increase. This is enough to provide everyone in the world with at least 2,720 kilocalories (kcal) per person per day according to the most recent estimate that we could find (FAO 2002, p.9). "

2013 World Hunger and Poverty Facts and Statistics by World Hunger Education Service

The food is there, its just some people, especially in the US, have made poor life decisions, or are children of people who made/are making poor life decisions.

its not a carry capacity issue if some crack whore spends money on crack instead of feeding her kid, its a crack whore issue.

And I was correct. I provided proof that I was correct. You provided nothing but proof of your inability to reason, you illogical numbskull.
We can't feed the world once, which is why we have a lot of starving people around the world. Fuck what a tard. :lol:

"The world produces enough food to feed everyone. World agriculture produces 17 percent more calories per person today than it did 30 years ago, despite a 70 percent population increase. This is enough to provide everyone in the world with at least 2,720 kilocalories (kcal) per person per day according to the most recent estimate that we could find (FAO 2002, p.9). "

2013 World Hunger and Poverty Facts and Statistics by World Hunger Education Service
Producing what you think is enough food isn't the same as having no people starving. Please try again.

Producing what you think is enough food isn't the same as having no people starving..

I never said it was, idiot. YOU said we "can't" remember, moron?

Producing what you think is enough food isn't the same as having no people starving..

I never said it was, idiot. YOU said we "can't" remember, moron?
We CAN'T feed the whole world. Proof is all the starving people. What don't you get?

We can't feed the world once...

I have PROVEN that we can, you mental case.
So what do you call starving people in the world? People who just think they don't have enough food? :dunno:

Forum List

Back