A true patriot

You are a Dossier dupe, nothing else needs to be said.
Move to Russia with Trump and his crime family and cult.

"You know what? Running against the worst candidate in the history of American politics puts pressure on me," Trump told the crowd. "Could you imagine if I lose? My whole life — what am I going to do? I’m going to say, I lost to the worst candidate in the history of politics! I’m not going to feel so good. Maybe I’ll have to leave the country, I don’t know."

Nothing else needs to be said.

Move to Russia with Trump and his crime family and cult.

"You know what? Running against the worst candidate in the history of American politics puts pressure on me," Trump told the crowd. "Could you imagine if I lose? My whole life — what am I going to do? I’m going to say, I lost to the worst candidate in the history of politics! I’m not going to feel so good. Maybe I’ll have to leave the country, I don’t know."

Nothing else needs to be said.

From now on when you respond, all I see is "Fuh fuh fuh, Russia, fuh fuh fuh, I'm a giant tool, fuh fuh fuh"

From now on when you respond, all I see is "Fuh fuh fuh, Russia, fuh fuh fuh, I'm a giant tool, fuh fuh fuh"
Well, all I "see" from your post.

1659966664357.png

I'm sure Trump humpers would kll their own kids, wife or any relative to defend their dear leader.
Considering their mental illness/orange kool-aid delusions, they probably already have.
When someone utters or writes the words you just thought of just remember if you believe that of your opposition mean you are willing to do it yourself…

Forum List

Back