A Trip Down Memory Lane.

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Oh be still my gentle little libruls.. you are as pure and innocent as the driven snow. Aren't you??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6b1VOAATNk]YouTube - A Trip Down Memory Lane[/ame]

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

cry us a fucking river whydonchya?

Revoluntion, and kill somebody.. did those fucking gentle liberals really say that??

difference is we got it on tape.. and you don't

P.J. O'Rourke wrote, after visiting Vietnam and seeing a museum filled with photos of American students protesting, something like, it's one thing for me to be nostalgic for my college days. It's another when the Viet Cong is.

Oh be still my gentle little libruls.. you are as pure and innocent as the driven snow. Aren't you??

YouTube - A Trip Down Memory Lane

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

cry us a fucking river whydonchya?

:23
Oh shut up. You were calling those people anti-american libtard terrorist sympathizers

Will the idiots on the fringes of both sides please just shut the fuck up? :eusa_eh:

Also, you have any evidence these people are Liberals? I can tell you that Al Gore's rhetoric is not that of a liberal.

1:20

JESUS HAS SPOKEN!!!! THE MATTER IS RESOLVED!!! :eusa_pray:

The Messiah has spoken, there is no reason to watch further

Evan's a great guy ...and Brain-Terminal has some GREAT videos. I posted this same thing on my Facebook this morning :)

Revoluntion, and kill somebody.. did those fucking gentle liberals really say that??

difference is we got it on tape.. and you don't

Well, not quite. You got guys talking.

We got your guys in custody:

happy%20pics-72121.JPG

:lol::lol::lol: Another bright idea by Swillow bites the dust.

Forum List

Back