A traitor in our midst?

Anthony Scaramucci predicts group of Senate Republicans are about to turn on Trump

Anthony Scaramucci says President Donald Trump’s “meltdown” is going to get a whole lot worse.

On Wednesday night, the former White House communications director who was fired after just 10 days on the job said on CNN that Trump was looking at his future “and the future does not look good for him.”

“As more facts unfold about Syria, as more facts unfold about the people that have been arrested recently, and the conjoinment of all those issues over there, it’s going to be devastating for the president,” he said.

Scaramucci also predicted that Republicans in the Senate will soon turn on Trump and force him

Scaramucci hates Trump with a purple passion. You are suffering from TDS and will automatically believe anyone who attacks Trump.
Bri an enemy of my enemy is my friend And Trump is Americas enemy Folks like you just don't get it Nixon was a pussy cat next to this despicable garbage we have now in our WH
You and your ilk are the enemy of the American people. That's why I like Trump. He's rooting your kind out of the government. And that is why you hate him.
Bri how many of what were Trumps choices are gone now Even Generals are speaking up Trump is a coward and a liar who only looks to enrich himself
That doesn't even make good sense to me, Eddie. Why would one of the richest men in America set aside all his wealth to run for President, knowing in the back of his mind how deceitful his former acquaintances in the DNC who play fast and loose with the Law and truth, and he might benefit since it has been his point of integrity to account within the parameters of what his CPAs and Lawyers advise him is the right and correct thing to do within the parameters of United States of American law and International guidelines?

Because he cares about the man on the street, Trump has always played fair with labor and is liked by the Unions who want the USA to keep jobs in America so the working man they represent has a voice. President Trump has bent over backward to encourage American businesses who went abroad to come home and bring those American jobs back to America where they belong.

And wow, are you leftie-overs miffed that Obama didn't do it, but Trump did it. What do you want me to say? Neener, neener, neener? No, I won't. I promise. <giggle>
set aside his wealth ?? Are you kidding me The pos grows wealthier every day

They already did and it was disgusting. Not sure things can get much worse.

I just hope we get someone -even a REPUBLICAN - with ETHICS, a real love for our country, our national interest, our Constitution and who understand he represents all 50 states, ALL of our people, not just a base of fawning sycophants.

How much more love for our country do you want? He's not only doing the job for free, but I heard on the radio today he lost a third of his financial worth doing this job.

The guy had the life. Flying around the world on his private plane, everybody loved him left or right, attending the most prestigious parties, a household name..... My Lord, maybe he is crazy. Who would give up a life like that to be cooped up in the White House and only being able to go to places approved by the SS and having their agents follow you around the rest of your life?
This doing it for "free" is BS.

I"m sure he expected to (and is in some areas) profit from it.

It's a nice gesture right?

Why would he give it up? Ego. Power. Narcisism.

But that does NOT excuse what could be blatant corruption (among many other things). That is not love for country - using your position to attempt to extract dirt on personal political rivals is WRONG! WRONG WRONG WRONG! And there is nothing that can excuse it.
Abuse of power is obvious No need for quid pro quo We have it on tape Even Mulvaney said it Now trying to walk it back Soon he'll want to be with his family
The quid pro quo Mulvaney spoke is the kind our government uses all the time. Foreign aid is conditional on certain behavior. Only morons believe that is some kind of crime.
The Soviets in the Democrat party are morons.....and so are their voters.
Who kisses Putins Russian butt ? Dems or the pos trump?

Scaramucci hates Trump with a purple passion. You are suffering from TDS and will automatically believe anyone who attacks Trump.
Bri an enemy of my enemy is my friend And Trump is Americas enemy Folks like you just don't get it Nixon was a pussy cat next to this despicable garbage we have now in our WH
You and your ilk are the enemy of the American people. That's why I like Trump. He's rooting your kind out of the government. And that is why you hate him.
Bri how many of what were Trumps choices are gone now Even Generals are speaking up Trump is a coward and a liar who only looks to enrich himself
That doesn't even make good sense to me, Eddie. Why would one of the richest men in America set aside all his wealth to run for President, knowing in the back of his mind how deceitful his former acquaintances in the DNC who play fast and loose with the Law and truth, and he might benefit since it has been his point of integrity to account within the parameters of what his CPAs and Lawyers advise him is the right and correct thing to do within the parameters of United States of American law and International guidelines?

Because he cares about the man on the street, Trump has always played fair with labor and is liked by the Unions who want the USA to keep jobs in America so the working man they represent has a voice. President Trump has bent over backward to encourage American businesses who went abroad to come home and bring those American jobs back to America where they belong.

And wow, are you leftie-overs miffed that Obama didn't do it, but Trump did it. What do you want me to say? Neener, neener, neener? No, I won't. I promise. <giggle>
He's not pulling the strings on his businesses anymore. He's working on America's problems. He's turned all that stuff over to managers who will continue to run things according to the US Laws, but it will come back to him when his second term is up. That's the way I understand it is. And Trump doesn't have a Biden out there extorting the big bucks from small countries who don'[t have a fraction of real wealth. He has no need for personal gain. None. And every time I hear you calling someone else a pos, I check. And what I find is that you regularly speak of all Republicans of business integrity in terms that only show calumny, since you didn't check on integrity, just threw nothingburger bombs in the path of the good. tch, tch, tch, Eddie. You wouldn't be fibbing your scabies off if you had my grandma caring for you when you were young. If you said a lie or a bad word, she washed mouths out with lye soap she made herself. And since it was hot, summer offenses were dealt gentle blows with a weeping willow switch that cured everything except the little whelps they left that disappeared after 30 minutes. My guess is that at an early age, you realized nobody would stop you if you did or said bad things to other people because your bully committee put you up to it to push their little hellion agenda, like communizing a free nation after decimating freedom of speech and Christian religious speech, the right of men to keep and bear arms as protection against predators and predatory government, and all other amendments that freedom-loving Republicans believe in.

"In 2016, Forbes estimated Trump's net worth at $3.7 billion, and Bloomberg $3 billion.[26][1] During the three years since Trump announced his presidential run in 2015, Forbes estimated his net worth declined 31% and his ranking fell 138 spots.[27]"

Wealth of Donald Trump - Wikipedia

How much more love for our country do you want? He's not only doing the job for free, but I heard on the radio today he lost a third of his financial worth doing this job.

The guy had the life. Flying around the world on his private plane, everybody loved him left or right, attending the most prestigious parties, a household name..... My Lord, maybe he is crazy. Who would give up a life like that to be cooped up in the White House and only being able to go to places approved by the SS and having their agents follow you around the rest of your life?
This doing it for "free" is BS.

I"m sure he expected to (and is in some areas) profit from it.

It's a nice gesture right?

Why would he give it up? Ego. Power. Narcisism.

But that does NOT excuse what could be blatant corruption (among many other things). That is not love for country - using your position to attempt to extract dirt on personal political rivals is WRONG! WRONG WRONG WRONG! And there is nothing that can excuse it.
Abuse of power is obvious No need for quid pro quo We have it on tape Even Mulvaney said it Now trying to walk it back Soon he'll want to be with his family
The quid pro quo Mulvaney spoke is the kind our government uses all the time. Foreign aid is conditional on certain behavior. Only morons believe that is some kind of crime.
The Soviets in the Democrat party are morons.....and so are their voters.
Who kisses Putins Russian butt ? Dems or the pos trump?
Dems.

That was true before he won the election.

He's not pulling the strings on his businesses anymore. He's working on America's problems. He's turned all that stuff over to managers who will continue to run things according to the US Laws, but it will come back to him when his second term is up. That's the way I understand it is. And Trump doesn't have a Biden out there extorting the big bucks from small countries who don'[t have a fraction of real wealth. He has no need for personal gain. None. And every time I hear you calling someone else a pos, I check. And what I find is that you regularly speak of all Republicans of business integrity in terms that only show calumny, since you didn't check on integrity, just threw nothingburger bombs in the path of the good. tch, tch, tch, Eddie. You wouldn't be fibbing your scabies off if you had my grandma caring for you when you were young. If you said a lie or a bad word, she washed mouths out with lye soap she made herself. And since it was hot, summer offenses were dealt gentle blows with a weeping willow switch that cured everything except the little whelps they left that disappeared after 30 minutes. My guess is that at an early age, you realized nobody would stop you if you did or said bad things to other people because your bully committee put you up to it to push their little hellion agenda, like communizing a free nation after decimating freedom of speech and Christian religious speech, the right of men to keep and bear arms as protection against predators and predatory government, and all other amendments that freedom-loving Republicans believe in.
Well I'm Jewish white and was a republican, even voting for GWB in 2000 Since then I've come to hate all republican garbage and it grows daily reading how you AH's support a low life fn pos like Trump Seems he is in your image

"In 2016, Forbes estimated Trump's net worth at $3.7 billion, and Bloomberg $3 billion.[26][1] During the three years since Trump announced his presidential run in 2015, Forbes estimated his net worth declined 31% and his ranking fell 138 spots.[27]"

Who saw his tax returns?

Well I'm Jewish white and was a republican, even voting for GWB in 2000 Since then I've come to hate all republican garbage and it grows daily reading how you AH's support a low life fn pos like Trump Seems he is in your image
I'm sorry you quit believing that people can change for the better when they turn their activities over to the good and right of other people, often following a religious conversion, Mr. Eddie. Prophecies were in place that predicted Donald Trump would be President several years before he ran for president, that he would experience a renewal of his Christian faith, but would win America with his deeds that would clean up Washington DC, favor the American people with jobs and a good life when they found out about his dedication to doing all things right and well for the American people. These predictions of years ago have proved correct. They also said he would pay a price by people saying mean things and doing mean things, too. But that they would not succeed in bringing down the now man of God, President Trump.

And President Trump bonded with the Christian societies of Congress House and Senate around the time of his Inauguration and swearing in. When and if you read about the baptism of fire, President Trump may have experienced one, because his integrity has been a that of a trusted man since he took the reins of the Presidency into his world and has benefitted the American people, who he loves, in spite of what you are trying to say to please your new advisers in the faithless Democrat Party those people have become, setting traps for President Trump that is actually their ankles being caught in their own trap jaws, and not President Trump's.

Who saw his tax returns?
God saw his tax returns. He paid what he owed to the penny.

Who saw his tax returns?

Point is he lost a ton of money by becoming President. And again, that's besides the fact he donated every paycheck since taking the job. In contrast, Bill and Hillary became multi-millionaire from his presidency just as DumBama has. Trump lost money.

If you are really Jewish, WTF would you support an anti-semite party like the Democrats?

You're reading wrongful information. I'm not surprised you have such scorched earth opinions of those of us who care for and pray for President Trump. We are commissioned by our faith in Jesus Christ, son of God, and Jewish rabbi. He taught us what God meant to and through his disciples during his life and after his ascension to the right hand of power in Heaven, Mr. Eddie. I think that you have put these kinds of beliefs aside in becoming the chief spewer of DNC petty points.

You're reading wrongful information. I'm not surprised you have such scorched earth opinions of those of us who care for and pray for President Trump. We are commissioned by our faith in Jesus Christ, son of God, and Jewish rabbi. He taught us what God meant to and through his disciples during his life and after his ascension to the right hand of power in Heaven, Mr. Eddie. I think that you have put these kinds of beliefs aside in becoming the chief spewer of DNC petty points.
What do you think Christ taught us in his teachings THat supports President Trump' s demeanor, actions, lies, slurs, deceitfulness, divisiveness, non forgiving vengefulness, or arrogant boastfulness? Can you show me any scripture where Christ supports someone like Trump or his actions or words and would encourage His flock to follow a Trump like person?

If Jesus were standing in front of you and watching you raise up with praise your unending support for Trump while associating Jesus and his teachings with him, do you think He'd be happy with you?

Beaurtress, please, for the love of God, you blaspheme Him, by associating his son's name and true believers with the likes of Trump, someone who is so anti Christ in all that he says and does..... be careful, pick up that red letter Bible of yours for the 4 Gospels and focus on Jesus's teachings... reconnect yourself with Christ and His love.

Ask yourself, is there any thing that President Trump says or does, help bring non believers or believers closer to Christ, to Christianity?

My words to you girlfriend are not meant to be hurtful, or harmful, but helpful...if possible. But Jesus's words and teachings can and will work on your Spirit, your soul.... I recommended the red letter Gospels, because it makes it easier to focus on what He teaches us.... set your politics aside, before you begin reading, ask God to guide you in your understanding..... And I too, will do the same.

Conversely , if big $$$ wants TRump in, this whole impeachment thing will turn around ,and be in his favor

Hmmm, has big and small $$$$ gained by Trump being in office and what would happen if he was gone? That's all you need to ask.

Yahweh never, existed. Jesus, if he existed, was a failed JEWISH revolt leader to slaughter WHITE people who controlled the middle east at the time. Thanks for invoking Bible nonsense into a TDS thread! :p

What do you think Christ taught us in his teachings THat supports President Trump' s demeanor, actions, lies, slurs, deceitfulness, divisiveness, non forgiving vengefulness, or arrogant boastfulness? Can you show me any scripture where Christ supports someone like Trump or his actions or words and would encourage His flock to follow a Trump like person?

If Jesus were standing in front of you and watching you raise up with praise your unending support for Trump while associating Jesus and his teachings with him, do you think He'd be happy with you?

Beaurtress, please, for the love of God, you blaspheme Him, by associating his son's name and true believers with the likes of Trump, someone who is so anti Christ in all that he says and does..... be careful, pick up that red letter Bible of yours for the 4 Gospels and focus on Jesus's teachings... reconnect yourself with Christ and His love.

Ask yourself, is there any thing that President Trump says or does, help bring non believers or believers closer to Christ, to Christianity?

My words to you girlfriend are not meant to be hurtful, or harmful, but helpful...if possible. But Jesus's words and teachings can and will work on your Spirit, your soul.... I recommended the red letter Gospels, because it makes it easier to focus on what He teaches us.... set your politics aside, before you begin reading, ask God to guide you in your understanding..... And I too, will do the same.
He repented. Christ forgives.

Who saw his tax returns?

Point is he lost a ton of money by becoming President. And again, that's besides the fact he donated every paycheck since taking the job. In contrast, Bill and Hillary became multi-millionaire from his presidency just as DumBama has. Trump lost money.

He's in it for ego....

~S~

Forum List

Back