A Time to show your personality is during a crisis...

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
What is coming out most in you"

Anxiety due to the illness around the globe?

Blaming the president for not doing enough?

Blaming our earlier administrations for not encouraging manufacturing too stay or come back to the US?

Watching the news and planning your time?

Taking advantage of staying home instead of working, claiming illness when you not sick at all?

Thinking what you can do for others who are having a difficult time?

Hoarding supplies and selling them for a profit?

Times like this is a good time to reflect on your true nature.

What do you think?

Blaming our earlier administrations for not encouraging manufacturing too stay or come back to the US?

Taking advantage of staying home instead of working, claiming illness when you not sick at all?

What do you think?
All very true. Thanks for the post.

What do you think?
Preparing for staying home with the kids for a few weeks, with minimal contact with the rest of humanity. Got a couple of new video games and some snacks. Checked the toilet paper supply, and since we're all guys the 8 rolls left in the last 24 pack I bought should see us through just fine.

I am the same as both of you I am hoping and praying that many will not be ill and certainly grateful to be an American.

What do you think?

Human nature, regrettably, is protean . . . dependent on and influenced by our surroundings, and in no small part by the people connected to us. Happy and hopeful today, desperate or melancholy or feeling without hope the next. Some believe God is a good reason to consistently put forth our best effort. Others are satisfied being good as they can simply because they'll go out of life knowing they did. This virus, this pandemic is both an annoyance and a test of character; the end of everything for those brave few, and the start of something different for others. It is a chance to prove ourselves worthy of the people who most depend on us, as much as it is an opportunity to mess up on a grand scale; to fail those who believe in us. Then again, perhaps every last day the virus remains active could be viewed as just another day in heaven . . . or hell, depending on your point of view. As I said, human nature is protean.

What do you think?

Human nature, regrettably, is protean . . . dependent on and influenced by our surroundings, and in no small part by the people connected to us. Happy and hopeful today, desperate or melancholy or feeling without hope the next. Some believe God is a good reason to consistently put forth our best effort. Others are satisfied being good as they can simply because they'll go out of life knowing they did. This virus, this pandemic is both an annoyance and a test of character; the end of everything for those brave few, and the start of something different for others. It is a chance to prove ourselves worthy of the people who most depend on us, as much as it is an opportunity to mess up on a grand scale; to fail those who believe in us. Then again, perhaps every last day the virus remains active could be viewed as just another day in heaven . . . or hell, depending on your point of view. As I said, human nature is protean.
I learned a new word today..."protean." So well said. Thank you for sharing and teaching me something!

What do you think?
I have rolls of toilet paper for sale at the low low price of $1500 a roll...........

What do you think?
I have rolls of toilet paper for sale at the low low price of $1500 a roll...........
Party at your house!!!! I'll take champagne!

What do you think?
Preparing for staying home with the kids for a few weeks, with minimal contact with the rest of humanity. Got a couple of new video games and some snacks. Checked the toilet paper supply, and since we're all guys the 8 rolls left in the last 24 pack I bought should see us through just fine.

That's not enough TP, but you should be able to score some next week.

Figure 2 rolls/week per person

What do you think?

Sadness at how some people are acting.

What do you think?
I'm enjoying watching Drumpf make an ass of himself more than he normally does and making sure the elders in my family have a supply line and support available from all 60 of my cousins.

What do you think?
I'm enjoying watching Drumpf make an ass of himself more than he normally does and making sure the elders in my family have a supply line and support available from all 60 of my cousins.

1st cousins?

What do you think?

1st cousins?
Yep. Thats just my moms side. Got another 27 on my fathers side.

What do you think?

1st cousins?
You KNOW how most of them multiply like rabbits! That is, when they're not rushing to Planned Parenthood.......

What do you think?

1st cousins?
You KNOW how most of them multiply like rabbits! That is, when they're not rushing to Planned Parenthood.......
Dont be jealous you need fertility clinics to conceive. :laugh:

Mostly staying in, but drove with brother and sister inlaw this afternoon to try out a great catfish restaurant down by Shiloh Military Park, within eyesight of Pittsburgh Landing. Great food, good service and good times. River is way up.

Taking inventory, cooking more and watching the leftardz trying to twist and turn the numbers to their advantage.

Giving thanks that I can still hunt and fish on my own land, if it ever actually comes down to that.

Forum List

Back