A Time to show your personality is during a crisis...

My work permitted us to opt out and work from home...nah...I keeps it gangsta...my ass will be back in on Monday. Corona Virus can lick my nuts.

What is coming out most in you"

Anxiety due to the illness around the globe?

Blaming the president for not doing enough?

Blaming our earlier administrations for not encouraging manufacturing too stay or come back to the US?

Watching the news and planning your time?

Taking advantage of staying home instead of working, claiming illness when you not sick at all?

Thinking what you can do for others who are having a difficult time?

Hoarding supplies and selling them for a profit?

Times like this is a good time to reflect on your true nature.

What do you think?

I've been watching Grey's Anatomy re-runs on Netflix mostly to stay away from the recycling of news factoids that have little meaning and no context.

Blaming our earlier administrations for not encouraging manufacturing too stay or come back to the US?

Taking advantage of staying home instead of working, claiming illness when you not sick at all?

What do you think?
Preparing for staying home with the kids for a few weeks, with minimal contact with the rest of humanity. Got a couple of new video games and some snacks. Checked the toilet paper supply, and since we're all guys the 8 rolls left in the last 24 pack I bought should see us through just fine.

That's not enough TP, but you should be able to score some next week.

Figure 2 rolls/week per person
We average about one per person per week.

The only thing that has changed where I am concerned is what I purchased at the store yesterday. I bought food that I have not had in a long time because of my diet. What I bought is for the cheat days that I guess have to be in my picture if I want to lose more weight. I was told that your body will get adjusted to what I consume if I don't shake it up here and there and if I can't cut anymore carbs out of what I eat when I eat the healthy stuff, there is only one other direction that I can go in.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. In other words, this corona hasn't changed my routine in any way, at least not in a way that stands out like everyone else's choice of action may stand out. I did buy one medium sized pack of bathroom tissue yesterday, but that is it. I only got one instead of loading up like other people have.

I'm not worried about the Coronavirus® or any other "event" the PTSB are trying to get everyone to worry about.

Psalm 27:1 sums it up.

Which reminds me of a really good song, btw....

What do you think?
I have rolls of toilet paper for sale at the low low price of $1500 a roll...........

*snap*

You beat me to it.

Let's travel like the ole gypsys and put ex-lax in folks water supply THEN bring out the toilet paper.

Wait... this is about character, yes?

Ringel! Quit corrupting me.

Forum List

Back