Security guard arrested for having a legal weapon in his car

Just another example of how the current hysteria regarding guns creates ridiculous problems....wasting time and money arresting innocent people whilst ignoring real criminals.

Charges Dropped After Police Arrest Security Guard For Legally Possessing Gun
I can't understand why the gun nutters on this board aren't rushing to this young black man's defense.

HHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMM
If all this is true, it is a shame and an outrage to have arrested the young man. The arresting officers should be officially reprimanded and assigned remedial training the the portion of the laws of that city and state regarding legal carry of weapons and should not be back on the street until training has be accomplished. The city should be liable for any loss of employment compensation. Whether he sues for spite to get more or teach a lesson is up to his judgment and his legal advisors. I am not one of the "gun nutters". I was just militarily, trained, qualified expert personally as well a being a trainer, range safety officer, and Officer in Charge on basically all small arms, automatic weapon, crew served weapons common to armored reconnaissance, armored cavalry, and pure armor for the twenty plus years served and am presently licensed to carry and do carry mt personal weapon much of the time.

^^^ I agree that something should be done about whoever arrested the guy because they could easily go after other people now that they have let it be known that they have it in themselves to be guilty of doing such a thing the first time.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Right now I am listening to my late beautiful precious Steve Sanders of the Oak Ridge Boys, a man who eventually shot himself. I pray so hard that the Lord took into consideration the fact that a person can not kill themselves again once they have already done it the first time.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back