A Time to Face Reality-Inspector General letter on whistleblower complaint

Can you show us the transcripts that you think exonerate him?
How about the Ukrainian pres. Said nothing happened....you fuckers are going to lose SO MUCH IN 2020 !!! ROTFLMFAO

rnc-impeach.jpg

u3WG3FN.png
see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil

the phrase is often used to refer to those who deal with impropriety by turning a blind eye.

View attachment 282000

a5ad003022ae558749dc12ca3dfeed7d--meme-maker-the-irony.jpg

I think Trump should be impeached for threatening civil war.

Sorry Trump, you're not that fucking important that people on the right are going to lose their lives to keep you in office.

GOP Rep Slams Trump’s Quoting Of Pastor’s ‘Civil War’ Warning As ‘Beyond Repugnant’
Illinois Rep. Adam Kinzinger says he “never imagined” such a message from a president.
Awwwww...one RINO, NEVER TRUMPER said that....OMG!!!!!...ROTFLMFAO

How about the Ukrainian pres. Said nothing happened....you fuckers are going to lose SO MUCH IN 2020 !!! ROTFLMFAO

rnc-impeach.jpg

u3WG3FN.png

If you watched that press conference and believed the Ukraine President then you're dumber than I thought. Or you'll believe anything Trump the liar says so maybe you did believe him. But it was so obvious that Trump was standing over him and made him come here to say that he didn't feel uncomfortable or pressure from Trump. That's hilarious. Trump was dangling millions of dollars over the guys head while asking him to investigate Biden, who they already said did nothing wrong. So fucking obvious it's funny. So to suggest the guy wasn't still being bullied by Trump during that press conference is laughable.

Reminds me of when Trump stood over Melania as she voted and he even peeked to make sure she voted for him. No pressure there.

161108141017-donald-trump-casts-vote-00001414-super-tease.jpg
Hey asshole....haven't you been paying attention or do you just want to continue looking like a demented party of INFANTICIDE troll, which you are!

DOH! Did You Know There's a Treaty Between the USA & Ukraine Regarding Cooperation ...
5 days ago · My goodness. It was passed when Joe Biden was a member of the U.S. Senate and then signed by then-President Bill Clinton

So what is your point?
How about learning to read and comprehend LAP DOG!!!

rnc-impeach.jpg

u3WG3FN.png

the phrase is often used to refer to those who deal with impropriety by turning a blind eye.

View attachment 282000

Sorry Trump, you're not that fucking important that people on the right are going to lose their lives to keep you in office.

GOP Rep Slams Trump’s Quoting Of Pastor’s ‘Civil War’ Warning As ‘Beyond Repugnant’
Illinois Rep. Adam Kinzinger says he “never imagined” such a message from a president.

RINO. DEEP STATER.

You don't think it's crazy to threaten civil war? Lets see if moderates and independents like how Trump is acting. I'm betting they don't. I'm betting they don't want a civil war.

Maybe Trump's crazy supporters will go unhinged but they only account for about 40% of the vote. The other 11% trump got aren't going to vote for him again. He's a criminal and also threatening civil war?

I agree Trump is beyond Repugnant.

Romney out front of GOP with criticisms of Trump's Ukraine call, but signs emerge that he's not alone

There were some signs on Wednesday evening that other Republican voices, including one GOP senator who had read the whisteblower complaint in a secure setting, that Romney may no longer be alone in his concerns.

Nebraska Sen. Ben Sasse, a Republican up for election in 2020, echoed those thoughts after reading the complaint on Wednesday evening.

Other senators had criticisms for the President as well. Sen. Pat Toomey, a Pennsylvania Republican, called Trump's conversation with Zelensky "inappropriate" in a statement earlier in the day.
GOP Ohio Sen. Rob Portman also told CNN's Manu Raju that nothing in the transcript surprised him. "It was exactly what I expected."
But when pressed about whether Trump should have asked the Ukrainian leader to investigate Biden, Portman added: "It didn't surprise me, because he said he did. I would rather have seen that—yes—he should not have."

rnc-impeach.jpg

u3WG3FN.png

If you watched that press conference and believed the Ukraine President then you're dumber than I thought. Or you'll believe anything Trump the liar says so maybe you did believe him. But it was so obvious that Trump was standing over him and made him come here to say that he didn't feel uncomfortable or pressure from Trump. That's hilarious. Trump was dangling millions of dollars over the guys head while asking him to investigate Biden, who they already said did nothing wrong. So fucking obvious it's funny. So to suggest the guy wasn't still being bullied by Trump during that press conference is laughable.

Reminds me of when Trump stood over Melania as she voted and he even peeked to make sure she voted for him. No pressure there.

Hey asshole....haven't you been paying attention or do you just want to continue looking like a demented party of INFANTICIDE troll, which you are!

DOH! Did You Know There's a Treaty Between the USA & Ukraine Regarding Cooperation ...
5 days ago · My goodness. It was passed when Joe Biden was a member of the U.S. Senate and then signed by then-President Bill Clinton

So what is your point?

Here's how it's going to go down.

1. Trump gets impeached in the House
2. The Senate doesn't impeach him
3. Trump loses in 2020 and Republicans lose seats in the House and Senate for all this

Trump won't get any more votes in November than he will already get today. In other words he's not winning over new voters. But we are making sure everyone who didn't show up in 2016 does show up in 2020. And Trump probably has lost some supporters who didn't really like him but didn't like Hillary more. Trump doesn't have Hillary as his opponent this time. That's also going to help us.

You know

rnc-impeach.jpg

u3WG3FN.png

View attachment 282000

RINO. DEEP STATER.

You don't think it's crazy to threaten civil war? Lets see if moderates and independents like how Trump is acting. I'm betting they don't. I'm betting they don't want a civil war.

Maybe Trump's crazy supporters will go unhinged but they only account for about 40% of the vote. The other 11% trump got aren't going to vote for him again. He's a criminal and also threatening civil war?

Romney out front of GOP with criticisms of Trump's Ukraine call, but signs emerge that he's not alone

There were some signs on Wednesday evening that other Republican voices, including one GOP senator who had read the whisteblower complaint in a secure setting, that Romney may no longer be alone in his concerns.

Nebraska Sen. Ben Sasse, a Republican up for election in 2020, echoed those thoughts after reading the complaint on Wednesday evening.

Other senators had criticisms for the President as well. Sen. Pat Toomey, a Pennsylvania Republican, called Trump's conversation with Zelensky "inappropriate" in a statement earlier in the day.
GOP Ohio Sen. Rob Portman also told CNN's Manu Raju that nothing in the transcript surprised him. "It was exactly what I expected."
But when pressed about whether Trump should have asked the Ukrainian leader to investigate Biden, Portman added: "It didn't surprise me, because he said he did. I would rather have seen that—yes—he should not have."

Well YOU DO have SO MUCH in common with Romney....

DuutNfv.jpg

rnc-impeach.jpg

u3WG3FN.png

So what is your point?

3. Trump loses in 2020 and Republicans lose seats in the House and Senate for all this

Trump won't get any more votes in November than he will already get today. In other words he's not winning over new voters. But we are making sure everyone who didn't show up in 2016 does show up in 2020. And Trump probably has lost some supporters who didn't really like him but didn't like Hillary more. Trump doesn't have Hillary as his opponent this time. That's also going to help us.

You know
The WET DREAMS of a party of INFANTICIDE suckporter!....but the Beasty is making her move for that third and final nomination....I find it inspiring that the communist left is so weak on reality and facts....better for us patriots!
New Hillary listening tour: 'I'd like to hear what you're thinking' - Washington Examiner
7 days ago · Hillary Rodham Clinton made listening tours famous, using them to build buzz for her New York Senate and presidential campaigns. ... In an email to supporters, the 2008 and 2016 Democratic presidential candidate said, “I’d like to hear what you’re thinking.” While she isn’t talking ...

upload_2019-9-30_10-5-7.pngThe New York Times
For This Hillary Clinton Listening Tour, Few Hugs but Much Note-Taking

upload_2019-9-30_10-5-7.jpeg
May 27, 2015 · Hillary Rodham Clinton lacks some of the political gifts of her husband, and her campaign events can feel staged. But they are ...

upload_2019-9-30_10-5-7.pngTime Magazine
Clinton Continues Listening Tour in New Hampshire

Apr 20, 2015 · KEENE, N.H.—Hillary Clinton responded to renewed controversy on Monday about the Clinton Foundation’s dealings, even as she sought to focus attention on her conversations with New Hampshire voters and a broad-brush economic vision. ... But at her events Monday, Clinton kept the focus ...

upload_2019-9-30_10-5-7.pngPolitico
Hillary's low-risk listening tour

Apr 15, 2015 · As she traveled across the state on a two-day “listening tour” designed to reintroduce herself to Iowa, Hillary Clinton met with activists in coffee ...

upload_2019-9-30_10-5-7.pnghttps://www.tandfonline.com › pdf
Listening Leadership: Hillary Clinton's Listening Tour - Taylor & Francis Online

by AD Wolvin · 2005 · Cited by 16 · Related articles
This study offers an analysis of the concept of listening leadership utilizing Hillary Clinton's 1999 Listening Tour, which kicked off her successful run for U. S.

upload_2019-9-30_10-5-7.pngVox
Why the Clinton America sees isn't the Clinton colleagues know

Jul 11, 2016 · It was called her “ listening tour,” and the press did not like it. “Mrs. Clinton brings to her public appearances a great deal of poise ...

upload_2019-9-30_10-5-7.pngSemantic Scholar › pdfs
Listening Leadership: Hillary Clinton's Listening Tour - Semantic Scholar

by AD Wolvin · Cited by 16 · Related articles
Before the leader can shape a vision, however, he/ she needs to listen to ... of the concept of listening leadership utilizing Hillary Clinton's 1999 Listening Tour, ...

upload_2019-9-30_10-5-7.pngC-SPAN › video › hillary-clinton-lis...
Hillary Clinton "Listening Tour" | C-SPAN.org

Jul 7, 1999 · Hillary Clinton expands on her ' Listening Tour' during her New York Senate campaign in 1999.

So what is your point?

You know
The WET DREAMS of a party of INFANTICIDE suckporter!....but the Beasty is making her move for that third and final nomination....I find it inspiring that the communist left is so weak on reality and facts....better for us patriots!
New Hillary listening tour: 'I'd like to hear what you're thinking' - Washington Examiner
7 days ago · Hillary Rodham Clinton made listening tours famous, using them to build buzz for her New York Senate and presidential campaigns. ... In an email to supporters, the 2008 and 2016 Democratic presidential candidate said, “I’d like to hear what you’re thinking.” While she isn’t talking ...

View attachment 282004The New York Times
View attachment 282005
May 27, 2015 · Hillary Rodham Clinton lacks some of the political gifts of her husband, and her campaign events can feel staged. But they are ...

View attachment 282006Time Magazine
View attachment 282007
Apr 20, 2015 · KEENE, N.H.—Hillary Clinton responded to renewed controversy on Monday about the Clinton Foundation’s dealings, even as she sought to focus attention on her conversations with New Hampshire voters and a broad-brush economic vision. ... But at her events Monday, Clinton kept the focus ...

View attachment 282008Politico
View attachment 282009
Apr 15, 2015 · As she traveled across the state on a two-day “listening tour” designed to reintroduce herself to Iowa, Hillary Clinton met with activists in coffee ...

View attachment 282010https://www.tandfonline.com › pdf
Listening Leadership: Hillary Clinton's Listening Tour - Taylor & Francis Online
This study offers an analysis of the concept of listening leadership utilizing Hillary Clinton's 1999 Listening Tour, which kicked off her successful run for U. S.

View attachment 282011Vox

Jul 11, 2016 · It was called her “ listening tour,” and the press did not like it. “Mrs. Clinton brings to her public appearances a great deal of poise ...

View attachment 282012Semantic Scholar › pdfs
Before the leader can shape a vision, however, he/ she needs to listen to ... of the concept of listening leadership utilizing Hillary Clinton's 1999 Listening Tour, ...

View attachment 282013C-SPAN › video › hillary-clinton-lis...
Jul 7, 1999 · Hillary Clinton expands on her ' Listening Tour' during her New York Senate campaign in 1999.

"You know what we used to do in the old days when we were smart? With spies and treason, right? We used to handle them a little differently than we do now," Trump continued.

"Unfortunately, we expect this situation to worsen, and to become even more dangerous for our client and any other whistleblowers, as Congress seeks to investigate this matter," the letter continued.

Whistleblower attorney expresses 'serious concerns' over client safety

Makes me think Stormy was telling the truth

Stormy said she had been threatened in 2011 while in a parking lot with her infant daughter to discourage her from discussing the relationship. Sh
e was on her way to a fitness class with her child when an unknown man approached her.

"A guy walked up on me and said to me, 'Leave Trump alone. Forget the story.' And then he leaned around and looked at my daughter and said, 'That's a beautiful little girl. It'd be a shame if something happened to her mom.' And then he was gone," Daniels said.

View attachment 282000

RINO. DEEP STATER.

DuutNfv.jpg

Not just Romney

Nebraska Sen. Ben Sasse, a Republican echoed those thoughts after reading the complaint on Wednesday evening.

GOP Ohio Sen. Rob Portman also

So what is your point?

You know

View attachment 282005

View attachment 282007

View attachment 282009

"You know what we used to do in the old days when we were smart? With spies and treason, right? We used to handle them a little differently than we do now," Trump continued.

"Unfortunately, we expect this situation to worsen, and to become even more dangerous for our client and any other whistleblowers, as Congress seeks to investigate this matter," the letter continued.

Stormy said she had been threatened in 2011 while in a parking lot with her infant daughter to discourage her from discussing the relationship. Sh
e was on her way to a fitness class with her child when an unknown man approached her.

"A guy walked up on me and said to me, 'Leave Trump alone. Forget the story.' And then he leaned around and looked at my daughter and said, 'That's a beautiful little girl. It'd be a shame if something happened to her mom.' And then he was gone," Daniels said.
Lots of dead Party of INFANTICIDE people if still done...let's bring it back and the president chooses who goes!....After all, he is still president!

remember-no-matter-how-much-you-cry-like-a-little-37059609.png

RINO. DEEP STATER.

DuutNfv.jpg

Not just Romney

Nebraska Sen. Ben Sasse, a Republican echoed those thoughts after reading the complaint on Wednesday evening.

So it is the RINO CLASS that says it....no wonder...they will br PURGED in the next 6 years of Trump!

So what is your point?

You know

View attachment 282005

View attachment 282007

View attachment 282009

Lots of dead Party of INFANTICIDE people if still done...let's bring it back and the president chooses who goes!....After all, he is still president!

remember-no-matter-how-much-you-cry-like-a-little-37059609.png
What?

RINO. DEEP STATER.

DuutNfv.jpg

Not just Romney

Hmmmm....how come you weren't there for your class picture or just not smart enough to find where the picture was being taken?

1aomanbad-jpg.270822

RINO. DEEP STATER.

DuutNfv.jpg

Not just Romney

So it is the RINO CLASS that says it....no wonder...they will br PURGED in the next 6 years of Trump!

You'll deem anyone who turns on Trump a RINO. We know how important loyalty is to you and Trump.

I thought they were all RINO's? Isn't that why Trump won? There wasn't one person Trump ran against in the GOP primary that wasn't a RINO, right? You keep falling back on that argument. Cognitive dissonance must be kicking in.

Don't expect any Republican in a red state who is worried about losing their election to turn on Trump. Doesn't matter. We will impeach him in the House even if the Senate won't. Only difference between Don and Bill is this won't help Don. Even if you guys threaten that impeaching him will help him. No it won't. Clinton wasn't a criminal. He just got a blowjob. As dirty as you guys said Bill was, Trump is that dirty and the American people are going to learn all about it. Don't cry about it if you think it'll help Trump. But that's just another lie from your side.

That's the power of Trump and his supporters. Republican Senators won't win in swing states if they go against Trump. His supporters won't show up for them. Like Russians have to be loyal to Putin, Republicans have to be loyal to Trump.

RINO. DEEP STATER.

DuutNfv.jpg

Not just Romney

You'll deem anyone who turns on Trump a RINO. We know how important loyalty is to you and Trump.

I thought they were all RINO's? Isn't that why Trump won? There wasn't one person Trump ran against in the GOP primary that wasn't a RINO, right? You keep falling back on that argument. Cognitive dissonance must be kicking in.

Don't expect any Republican in a red state who is worried about losing their election to turn on Trump. Doesn't matter. We will impeach him in the House even if the Senate won't. Only difference between Don and Bill is this won't help Don. Even if you guys threaten that impeaching him will help him. No it won't. Clinton wasn't a criminal. He just got a blowjob. As dirty as you guys said Bill was, Trump is that dirty and the American people are going to learn all about it. Don't cry about it if you think it'll help Trump. But that's just another lie from your side.

That's the power of Trump and his supporters. Republican Senators won't win in swing states if they go against Trump. His supporters won't show up for them. Like Russians have to be loyal to Putin, Republicans have to be loyal to Trump.
Sounds like you changed the Surrender Monkey for Trump....you NEVER get anything right!

RINO. DEEP STATER.

DuutNfv.jpg

Not just Romney

Hmmmm....how come you weren't there for your class picture or just not smart enough to find where the picture was being taken?

1aomanbad-jpg.270822

Can't you admit what Trump did was wrong?

We’ll Deserve What We Get if Republicans Can’t Say Trump’s Wrong
What President Trump did was wrong, in the best circumstances. And the Republican Party will be a shell of itself moving forward if it cannot say as much.

As a Republican who has watched partisan politics play out in Washington for over two decades, I’m sympathetic to the argument that Democrats wanted to impeach President Trump since the day he was inaugurated. However, it was just as certain to me that he would eventually do something to justify impeachment. And early appearances suggest he has.

At best, President Trump used his office to seek personal and political gain and engage in 2016 conspiracy peddling with a strategic ally engaged in a war with Russia. At worse, Trump held back military aid to Ukraine in order to extract this personal and political gain. It’s a difference without a distinction when it comes to his fitness to serve.

RINO. DEEP STATER.

DuutNfv.jpg

Not just Romney

Please don't drink and post.

You more stupid than normal.

RINO. DEEP STATER.

DuutNfv.jpg

Not just Romney

1aomanbad-jpg.270822

Can't you admit what Trump did was wrong?

We’ll Deserve What We Get if Republicans Can’t Say Trump’s Wrong
What President Trump did was wrong, in the best circumstances. And the Republican Party will be a shell of itself moving forward if it cannot say as much.

As a Republican who has watched partisan politics play out in Washington for over two decades, I’m sympathetic to the argument that Democrats wanted to impeach President Trump since the day he was inaugurated. However, it was just as certain to me that he would eventually do something to justify impeachment. And early appearances suggest he has.

At best, President Trump used his office to seek personal and political gain and engage in 2016 conspiracy peddling with a strategic ally engaged in a war with Russia. At worse, Trump held back military aid to Ukraine in order to extract this personal and political gain. It’s a difference without a distinction when it comes to his fitness to serve.

UmODhQr.jpg

RINO. DEEP STATER.

DuutNfv.jpg

Not just Romney

Sounds like you changed the Surrender Monkey for Trump....you NEVER get anything right!

Huh? You're not being coherent.

Donald Trump is not competent and many of the people with whom he surrounds himself are not competent either. The primary work of his highest officials appears to have been hiding evidence of his malfeasance and ineptitude from us. Donald Trump never made sense in gatherings of foreign leaders, or among the victims of tragedies, or in any setting that wasn’t a staged stadium rally or photo-op. But somehow, we stopped believing that he would be called out for this gross incompetence and absurdity, or even for the inherent lawlessness and corruption.

Donald Trump may actually be brought down—by an entirely unforced error involving his obsession with an insane Fox News talking point about Ukrainian “corruption,” Joe Biden, and, of course—because it’s Stupid Watergate—Hillary’s emails. The spectacular flameout of Rudy Giuliani, the implosion at the State Department, and the president’s mounting incoherence also swirled together to propel the meltdown along. As the days roll on, nobody can seemingly help themselves from implicating everybody else, which makes the fast-track impeachment inquiry more a clipping service than an imponderable mystery.

it’s not just the cover-up, or even just the crime, but also the scorching ineptitude. Don’t for a moment forget about the myriad people who were alarmed by Trump’s efforts to get Ukraine to find dirt on his political opponent and yet did nothing, as well as the deeply stupid people who were alarmed by Trump’s efforts to get Ukraine to find dirt on his political opponent and tried to bury it. Because that there is some next-level stupid. And that too continues to unspool as we learn that other phone calls, with Russia and Saudi Arabia, were similarly disappeared.

DuutNfv.jpg

Not just Romney

Huh? You're not being coherent.

Donald Trump is not competent and many of the people with whom he surrounds himself are not competent either. The primary work of his highest officials appears to have been hiding evidence of his malfeasance and ineptitude from us. Donald Trump never made sense in gatherings of foreign leaders, or among the victims of tragedies, or in any setting that wasn’t a staged stadium rally or photo-op. But somehow, we stopped believing that he would be called out for this gross incompetence and absurdity, or even for the inherent lawlessness and corruption.

Donald Trump may actually be brought down—by an entirely unforced error involving his obsession with an insane Fox News talking point about Ukrainian “corruption,” Joe Biden, and, of course—because it’s Stupid Watergate—Hillary’s emails. The spectacular flameout of Rudy Giuliani, the implosion at the State Department, and the president’s mounting incoherence also swirled together to propel the meltdown along. As the days roll on, nobody can seemingly help themselves from implicating everybody else, which makes the fast-track impeachment inquiry more a clipping service than an imponderable mystery.

it’s not just the cover-up, or even just the crime, but also the scorching ineptitude. Don’t for a moment forget about the myriad people who were alarmed by Trump’s efforts to get Ukraine to find dirt on his political opponent and yet did nothing, as well as the deeply stupid people who were alarmed by Trump’s efforts to get Ukraine to find dirt on his political opponent and tried to bury it. Because that there is some next-level stupid. And that too continues to unspool as we learn that other phone calls, with Russia and Saudi Arabia, were similarly disappeared.
That is what happens to you when you have Nadlers and Schitts dicks in your ears!

Soooooo full of shit

Donald Trump: Impeachment Good for My Reelection, Bad for the Country

Impeachment good for the country, bad for him.

Republicans want to act like we don't have the smoking gun that proves Trump did collude with Russia. And 2 days after he got away with colluding with Russia, he went right to strong arming a 3rd world shithole to make up dirt on his political opponent like the crime boss he is

Can you get off of your dead stupid ass and look shitforbrains? They're all over the internet since Trump released the transcript.

Forum List

Back