A Time to Face Reality-Inspector General letter on whistleblower complaint

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
There is more than this one whistleblower.

Inspector General letter on whistleblower complaint

READ: Inspector General letter on whistleblower complaint - CNNPolitics

Whistleblower complaint based on multiple incidents; watchdog won't disclose info

The whistleblower complaint reportedly involving a discussion between President Trump and a foreign leader was based on more than one incident, said a Democratic lawmaker who attended the House Intelligence Committee's closed-door meeting Thursday with the intelligence community's inspector general.

Lawmakers said the inspector general, Michael Atkinson, declined to share incidents during the meeting.

Whistleblower complaint based on multiple incidents; watchdog won't disclose info

The whistleblower complaint reportedly involving a discussion between President Trump and a foreign leader was based on more than one incident, said a Democratic lawmaker who attended the House Intelligence Committee's closed-door meeting Thursday with the intelligence community's inspector general.

Lawmakers said the inspector general, Michael Atkinson, declined to share incidents during the meeting.

Still it is second and third hand information and not firsthand information...

So until the Whistleblower name names then all you have is what someone told him or her.

You need the people that told him or her to come forward and spill what they know and if not your case is still weak...

Barr needs to fix the whistleblower law that was changed illegally from firsthand knowledge to allow secondhand hearsay. If the whistleblower can name names and they come forward and testify themselves, that would be a credible complaint. As it stands now the entire complaint should be tossed out.

Barr needs to fix the whistleblower law that was changed illegally from firsthand knowledge to allow secondhand hearsay. If the whistleblower can name names and they come forward and testify themselves, that would be a credible complaint. As it stands now the entire complaint should be tossed out.

I have to agree but the left will not accept that.

The Democrats know their case is weak at thos point in time and until those that actually said what is being reported by the whistleblower come forward there is nothing but gossip.

It is credible gossip but not impeachable gossip...

Closing your eyes won't make it go away.
upload_2019-9-29_8-19-15.png

The Democrats know their case is weak at thos point in time and until those that actually said what is being reported by the whistleblower come forward there is nothing but gossip.

I wonder if people were as opposed to "Deep Throat" during the Nixon scandal. I wonder if they thought he was just gossiping and his claims should be ignored. Probably Nixon supporters did.

Of course, the long and the short of it is that Nixon misused the office of the President and after two years or so of doing everything he could to cover it up, he finally got pinched and it was all thanks to ... reporters from the Washington Post.

We've gone a long way since then, and not in a good direction.

Atkinson is bound by a Justice Dept. opinion that has effectively gagged him. By all reports, he's a straight-arrow type that is 'by the book'.

He is the one that found the reports credible.

Another got you moment...................YAWN........

Now we get to hear them whine for another dang year...............Boring........

Do something interesting for a change................while your making up shit to throw at a wall hoping it sticks..........

Here we go again......................

Atkinson is bound by a Justice Dept. opinion that has effectively gagged him. By all reports, he's a straight-arrow type that is 'by the book'.

He passed that document down the food chain as fast as he could.............HOT POTATO............LOL

I wonder if people were as opposed to "Deep Throat" during the Nixon scandal. I wonder if they thought he was just gossiping and his claims should be ignored. Probably Nixon supporters did.

Of course, the long and the short of it is that Nixon misused the office of the President and after two years or so of doing everything he could to cover it up, he finally got pinched and it was all thanks to ... reporters from the Washington Post.

We've gone a long way since then, and not in a good direction.

You are correct we have not gone in the right direction at all but Nixon was caught and it was not second or thirdhand information when he was busted.

I am not saying Trump is innocent or guilty until all the facts are gathered and shown and if guilty of something then impeach and remove.

I have stood this way on this issue since he was elected.

As of now the evidence is weak and those the Whistleblower claims that told him or her this or that need to come forward, be questioned why they did not file the complaint and if there whistleblower accounts are accurate they need to provide testimony and evidence to help with the investigation.

I do not see how my way of thinking is ever construed as protecting Trump and no I am not saying you said that but some will claim it...

Trump is a troll that should have never been President but he is and what the left is offering make me wish for George W. Bush back ( Jr. ) as President...

Closing your eyes won't make it go away.
View attachment 281837

I don't need to close my eyes, the LAW will make it go away, so says Alan Dershowitz...

Agree IG Atkinson followed the revised "law" that allows secondhand hearsay evidence. AG Barr needs to step up and repeal the illegal revision to the whistleblower law and toss out the complaint against Trump. Its also unclear if the whistleblower law even applies to anyone not under the DNI. The president is not under DNI McGuire. The dems never bother with the laws that don't suit their coup attempts. They may impeach Trump, but even Alan Dershowitz says that the phone call isn't a crime, let alone an impeachable offense.

What is the fucking crime? Can someone, anyone, tell me what law Trump broke?

Just because some CIA agent was butthurt about Trump asking about corruption, which we have an agreement with Ukraine to weed out, doesn't rise to a crime by Trump.

Democrats better be careful what they wish for. It may come out this was a setup by some rouge agents at the CIA. If they drive the clown car off the road they will probably just have to leave it in the ditch.

Democrats will have to throw the whistle blower under the bus. They won't be able to bring him/her in front of a closed door session without outing them.

I am not saying Trump is innocent or guilty

OF WHAT???

What is the high crime or misdemeanor ?

Funny how you cut out the rest of what I wrote when I also said I will wait to see!

Why the fuck are you on the fringe right automatically attacking everyone that says let wait and see?

It is an investigation and until all the evidence is provided I will not proclaim anything except wait and let see the fucking evidence!

Is that so much to ask?

Of course it is!

I mean I am sick of both fucking sides with this partisan nonsense because the fringers on the fucking left scream guilty and those like you scream innocent when let admit Trump is a asshole Troll and no that is not impeachable at all!

Also I have written that those that told the whistleblower this or that need to come forward and say yes they said that and provide the evidence or say no the whistleblower is incorrect and provide the evidence to support the whistleblower is lying or incorrect!

Also I wrote as it fucking stands now the evidence is weak and Trump might be impeached by the fucking House but he will never be convicted by the Senate with this evidence!

Now does that fucking clear it up for you or do I need to write it Trump not guilty until caveman shows you evidence?

I am not saying Trump is innocent or guilty

OF WHAT???

What is the high crime or misdemeanor ?

Funny how you cut out the rest of what I wrote when I also said I will wait to see!

Why the fuck are you on the fringe right automatically attacking everyone that says let wait and see?

It is an investigation and until all the evidence is provided I will not proclaim anything except wait and let see the fucking evidence!

Is that so much to ask?

Of course it is!

I mean I am sick of both fucking sides with this partisan nonsense because the fringers on the fucking left scream guilty and those like you scream innocent when let admit Trump is a asshole Troll and no that is not impeachable at all!

Also I have written that those that told the whistleblower this or that need to come forward and say yes they said that and provide the evidence or say no the whistleblower is incorrect and provide the evidence to support the whistleblower is lying or incorrect!

Also I wrote as it fucking stands now the evidence is weak and Trump might be impeached by the fucking House but he will never be convicted by the Senate with this evidence!

Now does that fucking clear it up for you or do I need to write it Trump not guilty until caveman shows you evidence?
Tell that to piglosi................they went full bore based on MSM articles without the transcript at all..............Couldn't eve wait a couple of days to get the proper records before doing it.

They couldn't wait to jump all over it.............a set up.............

This will back fire on them............Biden is done.

Fringe right? Lol

Pussy

And where exactly did I attack you? BE SPECIFIC snowflake

Calling someone a pussy and cutting what someone wrote to fit your agenda of accusing them of calling Trump guilty is attacking someone!

Can not debate the reality you old drunk?

Show me where Trump was guilty of anything?

Come punk!

All I have written is Pelosi is going to regret this if it backfires on her and have never once said Trump was guilty, so show come in drunk waste of life and show where I said Trump is guilty you coward!?!

You keep mentioning EVIDENCE.....

Evidence of WHAT???

What is the crime the "evidence" supports? Be specific.

You have been bamboozled by the corrupt media. Know how? You are falling into the trap. You keep citing evidence but that evidence points to WHAT exactly.

I never attacked you. You got triggered because me asking you that question exposed your lack of critical thinking.

Forum List

Back