A theory on the Child Tranny explosion

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
If you’re a crazy mom and you want to use your child to get attention for yourself, what better way to do it than claiming your child wants to be the other gender? Then, you have endless meetings with doctors, with the school, with psychologists, with everyone surrounding your child. It’s a constant source of attention, sympathy, and drama that no medical issue can match.
Is Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy the Cause of Parents Pushing Kids to Become Transsexual? • Linkiest

I would say for the youngest this may be part of it, for teens probably less so though their reasons probably not grounded any better

If you’re a crazy mom and you want to use your child to get attention for yourself, what better way to do it than claiming your child wants to be the other gender? Then, you have endless meetings with doctors, with the school, with psychologists, with everyone surrounding your child. It’s a constant source of attention, sympathy, and drama that no medical issue can match.
Is Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy the Cause of Parents Pushing Kids to Become Transsexual? • Linkiest

I would say for the youngest this may be part of it, for teens probably less so though their reasons probably not grounded any better
There is no question that this is just another mental disorder that is being exploited by the Left.

Last edited:
A theory on the Child Tranny explosion
What? Are you telling me the kid's model choo-choo train set shorted out on the electic socket and exploded, blew the circuit breaker and the lights went out? And now we've got to get a psychiatrist involved, because no one in the household is licensed, bonded, and insured to change a light bulb, let alone reset a circuit breaker.

"child tranny explosion"? Wtf does that even mean?

Its gone from super rare to not super rare........

Still super rare from where I'm standing, and going from "super rare" to "not so rare" is hardly an "explosion". This molehill is still just a molehill

Still super rare from where I'm standing, and going from "super rare" to "not so rare" is hardly an "explosion". This molehill is still just a molehill
4000% rise.......oooops

4000% rise.......oooops
Because you read it on "linkiest"?

Lmao.

4000% rise.......oooops
Because you read it on "linkiest"?

Lmao.
No...those are real stats for UK. I wouldnt be surprised if US tracked right along....IF it was still super rare we wouldnt have to fight for womens privacy and equal rights

I'm going to have to call, bullshit on it though. Well, mostly.

It's an interesting theory. . . but no.

It isn't true. Mostly not. I have a friend whose ex raised their daughter. . . and though there might be something to the Munchausen part, because, he hates his ex, and always claims she is, indeed an attention whore. . . mostly, he claims, it was TUMBLR that turned his daughter tranny.

. . . and the science bears this out.

"How This Study Came About

The study is authored by Lisa Littman, a behavior and social sciences professor at Brown, and an OB-GYN whose publications are mainly in reproductive health and abortion. Here’s the phenomenon that caused her to conduct the study to learn more:

Parents have described clusters of gender dysphoria outbreaks occurring in pre-existing friend groups with multiple or even all members of a friend group becoming gender dysphoric and transgender-identified in a pattern that seems statistically unlikely based on previous research. Parents describe a process of immersion in social media, such as ‘binge-watching’ Youtube transition videos and excessive use of Tumblr, immediately preceding their child becoming gender dysphoric. These descriptions are atypical for the presentation of gender dysphoria described in the research literature…
Littman recruited for the study by posting on the transgender-critical websites 4thWaveNow, Transgender Trend, and YouthTransCriticalProfessionals, seeking parents of adolescents who had quickly come out as transgender. She recruited 256 parents of children ages 11 to 27. They filled out a 90-question survey that took about 30-60 minutes to complete. Eighty percent of their transgender-identifying children were female, and on average the kids came out at age 15.

While the author and any social scientist will tell you the study design has many flaws — self selection and self reporting among them — it is comparable in quality to studies that LGBT activists amplify when it serves their narratives. For example, a recent study that found kids of lesbians had outcomes as good or better than that of married biological parents also had self-selected participants who self-reported outcomes. Even though that had only one-quarter the sample size of Littman’s study, it was widely celebrated and published about in prominent outlets.. . . "

IOW? It is social media and their other bullied friends who also think it is cool to be gender dysphoric that cause them to get into that lifestyle. As my buddy says; "Tumblr and YouTube turned my kid tranny."

It is a severe mental disorder. Should be treated with MALE hormones and shock treatments. There is no such thing ,really.

In other words, treating faggots like 'normal' people and letting them around children has very negative effect on children. ...

As if we all didn't know that about the neurotic sickos already. We can include all the homo 'Mental Health' professionals who dream up all the fake 'science' and run around 'peer reviewing' each others' false data and 'conclusions'.

I'm going to have to call, bullshit on it though. Well, mostly.

It's an interesting theory. . . but no.

It isn't true. Mostly not. I have a friend whose ex raised their daughter. . . and though there might be something to the Munchausen part, because, he hates his ex, and always claims she is, indeed an attention whore. . . mostly, he claims, it was TUMBLR that turned his daughter tranny.

. . . and the science bears this out.

"How This Study Came About

The study is authored by Lisa Littman, a behavior and social sciences professor at Brown, and an OB-GYN whose publications are mainly in reproductive health and abortion. Here’s the phenomenon that caused her to conduct the study to learn more:

Parents have described clusters of gender dysphoria outbreaks occurring in pre-existing friend groups with multiple or even all members of a friend group becoming gender dysphoric and transgender-identified in a pattern that seems statistically unlikely based on previous research. Parents describe a process of immersion in social media, such as ‘binge-watching’ Youtube transition videos and excessive use of Tumblr, immediately preceding their child becoming gender dysphoric. These descriptions are atypical for the presentation of gender dysphoria described in the research literature…
Littman recruited for the study by posting on the transgender-critical websites 4thWaveNow, Transgender Trend, and YouthTransCriticalProfessionals, seeking parents of adolescents who had quickly come out as transgender. She recruited 256 parents of children ages 11 to 27. They filled out a 90-question survey that took about 30-60 minutes to complete. Eighty percent of their transgender-identifying children were female, and on average the kids came out at age 15.

While the author and any social scientist will tell you the study design has many flaws — self selection and self reporting among them — it is comparable in quality to studies that LGBT activists amplify when it serves their narratives. For example, a recent study that found kids of lesbians had outcomes as good or better than that of married biological parents also had self-selected participants who self-reported outcomes. Even though that had only one-quarter the sample size of Littman’s study, it was widely celebrated and published about in prominent outlets.. . . "

IOW? It is social media and their other bullied friends who also think it is cool to be gender dysphoric that cause them to get into that lifestyle. As my buddy says; "Tumblr and YouTube turned my kid tranny."
If you read I allowed it might not be as large a cause for teens........

I'd never made the connection before, but when I read the title of this thread, even before I got to reading the body of your post, Munchausen by Proxy came immediately to mind, and now that I've made the connection, it seems so obvious that I cannot imagine how anyone could miss it, even though I, myself, did.

Get those sicko Judges off the bench ASAP.

There is no question that the mother of this child is suffering from some form of Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy.

And she's a pediatrician and in a position to ruin other kids' lives as well. She should lose her license to practice medicine as well as custody of the kid.

New Topics

Forum List

Back