A Subtle Suggestion To Democrats

Any attempt to discourage submission of evidence or interfere with legal procedures can constitute Obstruction of Justice.

implied-facepalm-implied-facepalm-demotivational-poster-1259858393.jpg

I certainly have no trouble that folks messing with the integrity of our elections must suffer the consequences.

Two conservative operatives were charged Thursday in connection with false robocalls that aimed
to dissuade Black residents in Detroit and other Democratic-leaning U.S. cities from voting by mail,
Michigan’s attorney general announced.

Jacob Wohl, 22, and Jack Burkman, 54, each face four felony counts in Detroit, including conspiring
to intimidate voters in violation of election law and using a computer to commit crimes, Attorney
General Dana Nessel said.​

Any attempt to discourage submission of evidence or interfere with legal procedures can constitute Obstruction of Justice.

But obstruction of whose justice. For fifty plus years both the democrats and deep state operatives have been overtly BREAKING every law possible in the pursuit of implementing their radical, sociopathic cultural and social changes. We live now in a nation of double standards. A prominent, law abiding young man cannot kill in self-defense without threat of going to prison for life. Whereas butcher doctors in collusion with slut-murderess mothers-to-be can kill sixty plus million unborn children and BLM/Antifa/NAFAC can loot and murder freely.

In our America of today we cannot gather more than ten people inside the curtilage of our own fucking PRIVATE home for the holidays, BUT, Joe Biden voters can gather in their tens of thousands in streets across the nation. In today's America if I crash the local school board meeting with murder in my eyes over the teaching of masturbation (with toys) and anal sex to fourth graders, I will be arrested and they will throw away the fucking key. However, when BLM terrorists storm a Wisconsin school board meeting and demand racist teachings be implemented there, the fucking media celebrates them on high.

So whose justice will be obstructed? The toothless, inept, craven justice of our so-called America First republican leaders? I don't think they mind any obstruction of any law or God given right. Wake up.

But obstruction of whose justice. For fifty plus years both the democrats and deep state operatives have been overtly BREAKING every law possible in the pursuit of implementing their radical, sociopathic cultural and social changes. We live now in a nation of double standards. A prominent, law abiding young man cannot kill in self-defense without threat of going to prison for life. Whereas butcher doctors in collusion with slut-murderess mothers-to-be can kill sixty plus million unborn children and BLM/Antifa/NAFAC can loot and murder freely.

In our America of today we cannot gather more than ten people inside the curtilage of our own fucking PRIVATE home for the holidays, BUT, Joe Biden voters can gather in their tens of thousands in streets across the nation. In today's America if I crash the local school board meeting with murder in my eyes over the teaching of masturbation (with toys) and anal sex to fourth graders, I will be arrested and they will throw away the fucking key. However, when BLM terrorists storm a Wisconsin school board meeting and demand racist teachings be implemented there, the fucking media celebrates them on high.

So whose justice will be obstructed? The toothless, inept, craven justice of our so-called America First republican leaders? I don't think they mind any obstruction of any law or God given right. Wake up.
I have no idea what you are babbling about, but I would caution you not to give me orders.

I have no idea what you are babbling about, but I would caution you not to give me orders.

Read my post. You'll get it.

Read my post. You'll get it.
I did. I'm not interested in your raving and ranting about your personal problems.

You mean like during Trump's impeachment?
I am not a lawyer and I have no idea what you are babbling about
So you're walking back your original statement? Not being a lawyer and all.
I am a CPA who went to law school for one year. I also was a Navy Legal Officer for 4 years. I am not a lawyer

You mean like during Trump's impeachment?
I am not a lawyer and I have no idea what you are babbling about
So you're walking back your original statement? Not being a lawyer and all.
I am a CPA who went to law school for one year. I also was a Navy Legal Officer for 4 years. I am not a lawyer
So that's a yes. Good for you.

Forum List

Back