A Storm Is Coming

The two ends once again demonstrate how similar they can be.

Not pure enough for us? We'll primary you.

This purity shit is only making our divisions worse.

I like it. In 2016 it was the never-Trumpers bailing on their GOP party.
In 2020 it could be very disappointed factions in the democrat party bailing/protesting.

Fancy Nancy will pull out every trick in the book to get Joe Crow back in AOC's seat...she cost Bronx/Queens the Amazon jobs....that won't be forgiven.

I think incumbents for Both parties should be primaried frequently. It would be better for the nation

Btw a storm has been raging most of my adult life. I'd be surprised if we had sun

The two ends once again demonstrate how similar they can be.
Not pure enough for us? We'll primary you.
This purity shit is only making our divisions worse.
I like it. In 2016 it was the never-Trumpers bailing on their GOP party.
In 2020 it could be very disappointed factions in the democrat party bailing/protesting.
Yeah, that's possible. It will depend on the ticket. But sure as hell, if it's either Bernie or Joe at the top, you'll have a PC-friendly veep, like Kamala or Tulsi.

That would probably fire up the base enough.

Is this the left's version of the Tea Party?
Do they want to reduce spending?

clearly since it is the left's version, no. And that is also why the Tea Party failed, the GOP does not want to reduce spending either.
Will they get the IRS sicced on em….? GOt the connection you were making ….just checking to see if the post was further effort to kook em.

Since Trump is over the IRS now, I doubt he will sick them on a group making his opponents weaker

clearly since it is the left's version, no. And that is also why the Tea Party failed, the GOP does not want to reduce spending either.
Will they get the IRS sicced on em….? GOt the connection you were making ….just checking to see if the post was further effort to kook em.

Since Trump is over the IRS now, I doubt he will sick them on a group making his opponents weaker
Actually aren't they his opponents too.....dont they both hate em…...how much chance of dems losing a seat over infighting ……...

Actually aren't they his opponents too.....dont they both hate em…...how much chance of dems losing a seat over infighting ……...

the infighting weakens them, a divided opponents is easier to beat than a united one

the infighting weakens them, a divided opponents is easier to beat than a united one
nice theory...let me know when there is actual proof

nice theory...let me know when there is actual proof

not much a fan of history are you? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back