U.S. pulling out of U.N. arms trade treaty

Ambivalent1

Gold Member
Dec 8, 2018
West
"INDIANAPOLIS | President Donald Trump said Friday he is pulling the U.S. back from an international agreement on the arms trade, telling the National Rifle Association the treaty is “badly misguided.”

Trump made the announcement at the NRA’s annual convention, where he vowed to fight for gun rights and implored members of the nation’s largest pro-gun group to rally behind his re-election bid.

“It’s under assault,” he said of the constitutional right to bear arms. “But not while we’re here.”

With pro-gun legislation largely stalled in Congress and few deliverables during Trump’s term so far, the president told the group that he would be revoking the United States’ status as a signatory of the U.N. Arms Trade Treaty, which regulates the multibillion-dollar global arms trade in conventional weapons, from small arms to battle tanks, combat aircraft and warships.

President Barack Obama signed the pact, which has long been opposed by the NRA, in 2013. But it has never been ratified by U.S. lawmakers."

U.S. pulling out of U.N. arms trade treaty

Good.

oh look...only the 6th thread on this topic....seems you got your talking points email later than everyone else.

• Banned
58761646_10214573998651727_3486528221803970560_n.jpg

oh look...only the 6th thread on this topic....seems you got your talking points email later than everyone else.
why be a jerk when you don't have to???!!
just say there's another thread

I have this theory that both sides get talking points emails that tell them what to post on sites like this. That theory is supported daily when people from both sides start multiple threads on the same topic.

He can't resist trying to irritate me. He follows me around nipping at my ankles.

and you follow me around checking out my ass

I'm starting to feel sorry for you.

He can't resist trying to irritate me. He follows me around nipping at my ankles.

and you follow me around checking out my ass

I'm starting to feel sorry for you.

I think you are just jealous of my ass. Not that I blame you, 40 plus years of being a runner has it positive effects

Why else bring it up?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Last edited:

Forum List

Back