A spike in New Yorkers ingesting household cleaners following Trump’s controversial coronavirus comments

They were MOST likely Dumbass Dems, you pathetic dumbass. Better luck with your next post.

Dems would never do anything Trump would tell them to do.

These Clorox ingesters are most definitely Trump suckers.
Trump never told anyone to drink Chlorox in the first place, you TDS afflicted moron.

Sounds like natural selection at work, to me.

An unusually high number of New Yorkers contacted city health authorities over fears that they had ingested bleach or other household cleaners in the 18 hours that followed President Trump’s bogus claim that injecting such products could cure coronavirus, the Daily News has learned.

The Poison Control Center, a subagency of the city’s Health Department, managed a total of 30 cases of possible exposure to disinfectants between 9 p.m. Thursday and 3 p.m. Friday, a spokesman said.

An equally high number of people in New York, if you told them they could fly to Jersey instead of drive, would jump off of buildings and flap their arms...
Prove it because this I want to see. Do I need to buy a ticket?

An unusually high number of New Yorkers contacted city health authorities over fears that they had ingested bleach or other household cleaners in the 18 hours that followed President Trump’s bogus claim that injecting such products could cure coronavirus, the Daily News has learned.

The Poison Control Center, a subagency of the city’s Health Department, managed a total of 30 cases of possible exposure to disinfectants between 9 p.m. Thursday and 3 p.m. Friday, a spokesman said.

Dumbass tRumplings.
They were MOST likely Dumbass Dems, you pathetic dumbass. Better luck with your next post.
ya, dems just love taking trumps advice.LOL your an idiot. On;ly trumpsters are dumb enough to defend trumps actrons and only trupsters are dumb enough to follow his advice.
Trumpsters know what Trump actually said.
Which was?

Oh, yea, I see now. Using my imagination, I noticed he really did say "ingest household cleaners."

Boy, you leftards really know how to read between the lines.

Lol, keep digging kiddo.

Exposure to disinfectants can mean a whole bunch of things. You could, for example, clean a room with a bunch of disinfectants and have a bad reaction to the fumes. That article is dishonest by suggesting that everyone is drinking bleach because of Trump. Furthermore, people have been drinking bleach since the beginning because, many people are stupid.

This article is from March 13th...

lysol chorlox IV.jpg

^^^
Fake News!

Dumbass tRumplings.
ya, dems just love taking trumps advice.LOL your an idiot. On;ly trumpsters are dumb enough to defend trumps actrons and only trupsters are dumb enough to follow his advice.
ya, so do we we watched so shut the fuck up. He told peole to drink cleaner and shoot period. So shut the fuck up.

Dumbass tRumplings.
ya, so do we we watched so shut the fuck up. He told peole to drink cleaner and shoot period. So shut the fuck up.

Did you mean peehole?

Shoot period?

I do believe the Democrats are all being infected with Biden's Lament.

Dumbass tRumplings.
Which was?

Oh, yea, I see now. Using my imagination, I noticed he really did say "ingest household cleaners."

We all saw him on national TV. He fa fucking idiot and your a fucking idiot to follow or make excuses for . You peice of shit mother fukcer are willing to die with the lie. I am quite sick of it I realy do not care what your dumb fuclking ass thinks tel me I did not see what I saw and you go to ignore you fucking peice of trash.

Dumbass tRumplings.
Which was?

We all saw him on national TV. He fa fucking idiot and your a fucking idiot to follow or make excuses for . You peice of shit mother fukcer are willing to die with the lie. I am quite sick of it I realy do not care what your dumb fuclking ass thinks tel me I did not see what I saw and you go to ignore you fucking peice of trash.

You been ingesting them? Seems like it.

1587861353107.png

xposure to disinfectants can mean a whole bunch of things. You could, for example, clean a room with a bunch of disinfectants and have a bad reaction to the fumes.
But that would not explain the spike right after trump's idiot parade, now would it?

xposure to disinfectants can mean a whole bunch of things. You could, for example, clean a room with a bunch of disinfectants and have a bad reaction to the fumes.
But that would not explain the spike right after trump's idiot parade, now would it?
Yes it would. They now believe we had cases long before what was previously thought to be our first case.

Too bad democrats just can't all poison themselves the way the democrat who took aquarium cleaner did.

It is clear that to democrsts this is a scorched earth war. They will do anything, say anything, kill their children to win this war. Getting rid of Trump is only the beginning. They intend to bring this nation to its knees then burn it to the ground.

Dumbass tRumplings.
I hear it tastes like Librul tears.

This is just more examples of Darwin CLEANING THE GENE POOL OF DUMBASS DIMOCRATS, folks.

Lysol parent company Reckitt Benckiser issued a statement Friday reminding people that "under no circumstance should our disinfectant products be administered into the human body (through injection, ingestion or any other route)."
In Maryland, the Emergency Management Agency received over 100 calls inquiring about the president’s suggestion, forcing the service to issue an alert to remind citizens that “under no circumstances should any disinfectant product be administered into the body through injection, ingestion or any other route.”....
Washington State’s Emergency Management Division similarly issued a public statement to remind people to not “drink bleach” or “inject disinfectant.” ....
In New York City, the Daily News reported that the Poison Control Center saw 30 cases of “exposure to Lysol, bleach & other cleaners in 18 hours after Trump’s suggestion” that cleaning products might be used to treat coronavirus. NYC Poison Control saw only 13 such cases in a similar period last year. ...
The Illinois Poison Center had a 36 percent increase in March in calls statewide concerning "inappropriate use of disinfectants and cleansers,” according to Danny Chun, a communications and marketing employee at the center. “Since the president made his remarks Thursday night, we have gotten two specific cases where we got calls.”
“A 36 percent increase overall since March is a huge increase," he said. "People were doing this already.”

Once again, folks, you cant fix Dimocrat.

This is just more examples of Darwin CLEANING THE GENE POOL OF DUMBASS DIMOCRATS, folks.

Lysol parent company Reckitt Benckiser issued a statement Friday reminding people that "under no circumstance should our disinfectant products be administered into the human body (through injection, ingestion or any other route)."
In Maryland, the Emergency Management Agency received over 100 calls inquiring about the president’s suggestion, forcing the service to issue an alert to remind citizens that “under no circumstances should any disinfectant product be administered into the body through injection, ingestion or any other route.”....
Washington State’s Emergency Management Division similarly issued a public statement to remind people to not “drink bleach” or “inject disinfectant.” ....
In New York City, the Daily News reported that the Poison Control Center saw 30 cases of “exposure to Lysol, bleach & other cleaners in 18 hours after Trump’s suggestion” that cleaning products might be used to treat coronavirus. NYC Poison Control saw only 13 such cases in a similar period last year. ...
The Illinois Poison Center had a 36 percent increase in March in calls statewide concerning "inappropriate use of disinfectants and cleansers,” according to Danny Chun, a communications and marketing employee at the center. “Since the president made his remarks Thursday night, we have gotten two specific cases where we got calls.”
“A 36 percent increase overall since March is a huge increase," he said. "People were doing this already.”

Once again, folks, you cant fix Dimocrat.
Maybe trump should stop saying stupid shit.

94884286_3401616909852716_6339228294168182784_n.jpg

Forum List

Back