A spike in New Yorkers ingesting household cleaners following Trump’s controversial coronavirus comments

Sounds like natural selection at work, to me.

An unusually high number of New Yorkers contacted city health authorities over fears that they had ingested bleach or other household cleaners in the 18 hours that followed President Trump’s bogus claim that injecting such products could cure coronavirus, the Daily News has learned.

The Poison Control Center, a subagency of the city’s Health Department, managed a total of 30 cases of possible exposure to disinfectants between 9 p.m. Thursday and 3 p.m. Friday, a spokesman said.

Dumbass tRumplings.

They're not the ones eating Tide Pods.
Lol, people are already calling tRump the tide pod president.

You lose again.

An unusually high number of New Yorkers contacted city health authorities over fears that they had ingested bleach or other household cleaners in the 18 hours that followed President Trump’s bogus claim that injecting such products could cure coronavirus, the Daily News has learned.

The Poison Control Center, a subagency of the city’s Health Department, managed a total of 30 cases of possible exposure to disinfectants between 9 p.m. Thursday and 3 p.m. Friday, a spokesman said.

Dumbass tRumplings.

They're not the ones eating Tide Pods.
Lol, people are already calling tRump the tide pod president.

You lose again.

Of course they are.

over fears that they had ingested bleach or other household cleaners
This article is up in another thread, and I STILL don't get how anyone can equate calling with FEARS that they've ingested bleach as someone who took it on purpose.
Unless they ingested it and then had second thoughts.
The article should be a lot more clear.

An equally high number of people in New York, if you told them they could fly to Jersey instead of drive, would jump off of buildings and flap their arms...

Isn’t there already a thread about this?

Theyll be deepthroatin uv in the west village shortly and dropping from ozone ....which will then be listed as kung fu death
pUQ8hFr.png

FKHMGo8a.jpeg

Performance nipple bars

Dumbass tRumplings.
They were MOST likely Dumbass Dems, you pathetic dumbass. Better luck with your next post.
ya, dems just love taking trumps advice.LOL your an idiot. On;ly trumpsters are dumb enough to defend trumps actrons and only trupsters are dumb enough to follow his advice.
Trumpsters know what Trump actually said.
Which was?

I’m much more rather inclined to believe that someone with a severe case of TDS would do such a thing to make Trump look bad, as opposed to one of his supporters doing it because they think it’s helpful. Either way is doesn’t get dumber than that.

Dumbass tRumplings.
....hahahahhahahahahahha----your brain must be a vegetable since it's been hurting since 2016
Look! There's one now^^^.

So tell us, how does Lysol taste?
yes---there is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahhahahahahahahaha
point is you people have been whining and TDSing since 2016!!!
surely your brains are mush mush
hahahahahahah

Dumbass tRumplings.
They were MOST likely Dumbass Dems, you pathetic dumbass. Better luck with your next post.
ya, dems just love taking trumps advice.LOL your an idiot. On;ly trumpsters are dumb enough to defend trumps actrons and only trupsters are dumb enough to follow his advice.
....DEms are just plain dumb --they do whatever the MSM tells them!!! THAT'S dumb

Dumbass tRumplings.
....hahahahhahahahahahha----your brain must be a vegetable since it's been hurting since 2016
Look! There's one now^^^.

So tell us, how does Lysol taste?
yes---there is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahhahahahahahahaha
point is you people have been whining and TDSing since 2016!!!
surely your brains are mush mush
hahahahahahah
But we don't believe any of tRump's lies.

That's you.

Have a tRumptini

IMG_1325.jpg

Courtesy of President Tide Pod.

Dumbass tRumplings.
Trumpsters know what Trump actually said.
Which was?

Oh, yea, I see now. Using my imagination, I noticed he really did say "ingest household cleaners."

Boy, you leftards really know how to read between the lines.

Liberals are so easily manipulated!

Theyll be deepthroatin uv in the west village shortly and dropping from ozone ....which will then be listed as kung fu death
View attachment 327991

View attachment 327992

Performance nipple bars
YIKES!

We live in a society that requires putting a warning label on a container of peanuts, warning that there are fucking peanuts in it, so this only follows.

View attachment 327991

View attachment 327992

Performance nipple bars
YIKES!

Homo Commie Chink supporter into man nipples!
It figures!!

Why do you state this like its BAD news?

Fuck New York.

Oh goody the plan worked and re election is in the bag.

Forum List

Back