A so called "transgender" MMA fighter chokes out female competitor in debut match

When boys change to men they develop stronger bones, ligaments and muscle tissues that women don't have. No amount of hormones can change that. I don't think it was a fair fight.

Last edited:
How does everyone like their Red Herring cooked?

Because there is a physiological advantage here. We are not talking about a male that decided to transition prior to puberty, took hormone blockers and didn't experience male puberty. We are talking about a male, that went through full blown male puberty, went into the military, who basically pays you to get into shape, receive combat training and come out of the military a physically developed, physically fit male that then decides he wants to be woman and then fight women.

A recent study shows that even a year after hormone therapy, there is still a physical advantage.

Read it below

And it doesn't take one to do a blood test to tell you that this fighter has a physical advantage. Granted, that doesn't mean he/she can fight. But considering that he/she's been training, ex-military, and still has the physical mass of a man, one could clearly see the advantage here.

Regardless of the sport (which you try to deflect or ignore the point as to why women are fighting), more and more trans men are entering cis-female sports and dominating them. You don't see the social hypocrisy here?

I think most everyone wants equality. But there is a line here that is beginning to be crossed and no one knows how to handle the issue or will address it. Those that do are labeled homophobes or anti-trans. And that's not the case.

My favorite sport to play was football. I can't imaging a woman playing football on a men's team. I would be afraid of hitting a woman as hard as I would hit a man.

Here are some highlights of the fight. First, both of the fighters are terrible!
That former military guy fights like shit and his MMA training looks like shit.
IMO, the only reason that guy won was because he just outlasted the girl and landed a few haymaker rights and she was just cooked by the time they got on the ground. And there was no way she was going physically man handle that guy on the ground. He is clearly stronger.

Mate, nobody gives a fuck about this.
Unless you are a woman getting the shit beat out of her by a man, or a young female track star who loses a scholarship to a shemale who doesn't deserve and who is less than average when competing against men.

It's you that doesn't give a shit about the oppression and abuse of women. We don't share in your sins.

Again, not sure why you are worked up about this...

Frankly, I'm kind of horrified there is a "sport" where women beat each other up, it doesn't suddenly become worse because one of them used to be a man.
Youre ok with him beating up women? The damage he can inflict could be permanent and devastating.

What's clear is you're a moron. On that we agree.

You're doing playground insults and I'm the moron. Sure, dude. You're stupid as shit.

This is 100% a political issue, you stupid fuck. We agree that you're a stupid fuck

You're doing playground insults and I'm the moron. Sure, dude. You're stupid as shit.

This is 100% a political issue, you stupid fuck. We agree that you're a stupid fuck
At least we both agree you're a moron. And if polling the forum, i think it would be a consensus amongst the educated.

I watched the highlights of this fight on Youtube after seeing this post or another one just like it (dupe threads, mods?). The fight was actually kind of close.

I'm not into MMA, so I don't really care what that organization chooses to do or that the female fighter agreed to fight the trans woman in the first place. Anyway, let the wingnuts attack the very liberal (ha) MMA organization, there are better things to be upset about.

I watched the highlights of this fight on Youtube after seeing this post or another one just like it (dupe threads, mods?). The fight was actually kind of close.

I'm not into MMA, so I don't really care what that organization chooses to do or that the female fighter agreed to fight the trans woman in the first place. Anyway, let the wingnuts attack the very liberal (ha) MMA organization, there are better things to be upset about.

So it's not a big deal, you'll take your way on this one and move on ...

Funny how leftists never say this one isn't a bid deal before you concede a point. Never happens.

Women shouldn't have to compete with biological men to be professional athletes. Yes, it is a big deal

So it's not a big deal, you'll take your way on this one and move on ...
I'll probably stick around and laugh at the homophobes and transphobes but other than that I don't really care.

Forum List

Back