Zone1 A Simple Question

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
In meme form:

kill_looters_establish_justice-2702068.jpg

Is it some kind of "a riddle wrapped in an enigma that which is so dense and secretive as to be totally indecipherable or impossible to foretell"?​

The world wonders

In meme form:

Is it some kind of "a riddle wrapped in an enigma that which is so dense and secretive as to be totally indecipherable or impossible to foretell"?​

The world wonders
OK , I will answer

Those who riot and loot should be held responsible for their actions
All children should be taught American History, both the good and the bad

Last edited:
OK , I will answer

Those who riot and loot should be responsible for their actions
All children should be taught American History, both the good and the bad
They should be held responsible for their actions but they aren't because the left claims it was just a mostly peaceful picnic. You don't give a chit about the good. The bad gets you off, know what I mean?

They should be held responsible for their actions but they aren't because the left claims it was just a mostly peaceful picnic. You don't give a chit about the good. The bad gets you off, know what I mean?
That is ridiculous, of course rioters are held responsible. Hundreds were prosecuted

In meme form:

The world wonders
You aren't responsible and should not be. The rioters are responsible, or at least should be.:cool:

Criticizing questions and comments is kind of the point of message board posting.
Thread derailment is a type of trolling. This is zone one. If I keep seeing it from you, you will extract warning points from me, a rarely award those.

Congratulations. :113:

IF. . . .
No hijacking or derailing threads.
Goes for Zone 2? I assure you, it applies to Zone 1 as well.

Thread derailment is a type of trolling. This is zone one. If I keep seeing it from you, you will extract warning points from me, a rarely award those.

Congratulations. :113:

IF. . . .

Goes for Zone 2? I assure you, it applies to Zone 1 as well.
Not sure why you feel the need to reprimand me on the open board. Warning to others? Making me an example?

But it isn't inherently racist. And it's no one should be deemed automatically racist because they are white...

We have a long history of racism in this country and it has impacted who we are.
We do not get to clap our hands, declare it is over and forbid anyone from talking about it.

We have a long history of racism in this country and it has impacted who we are.
We do not get to clap our hands, declare it is over and forbid anyone from talking about it
e45 (1).png

How are you not understanding simple sentences?

The problem is NOT teaching about racism and slavery.

The problem is teaching kids that THEY are BORN racist just because they are white.

View attachment 755310

How are you not understanding simple sentences?

The problem is NOT teaching about racism and slavery.

The problem is teaching kids that THEY are BORN racist just because they are white.
OK
Show me a public school that actually does that

Republican Fear Mongering/ White victimization

OK
Show me a public school that actually does that

Republican Fear Mongering/ White victimization

It's more of a teacher thing, than curriculum thing.

In meme form:

The world wonders

Funny how people think rioters and vandals should be put in jail think the rioters and vandals at the Capitol did nothing wrong

Forum List

Back