A Simple Proposal To Fix Inequality And Raise Wealth

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
Libs constantly post graphs allegedly showing that inequality causes crime, disease and who knows what else. So now I have the cure. Coffee. Yes, coffee. Look at the countries with the highest per capita rate of coffees consumption:
Finland
Norway
Iceland
Denmark
Netherlands

All of them are marked by equality of income and high living standards. So the solution is obvious: subsidize coffee. Once Americans are drinking more coffee (the US ranks 25th) we will enjoy the income and equality we see in the top consumers.
Milk or sugar in yours?
List of countries by coffee consumption per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Or maybe we could stop kissing rich man ass so much and start actually working on the problem like these countries did.

Libs constantly post graphs allegedly showing that inequality causes crime, disease and who knows what else. So now I have the cure. Coffee. Yes, coffee. Look at the countries with the highest per capita rate of coffees consumption:
Finland
Norway
Iceland
Denmark
Netherlands

All of them are marked by equality of income and high living standards. So the solution is obvious: subsidize coffee. Once Americans are drinking more coffee (the US ranks 25th) we will enjoy the income and equality we see in the top consumers.
Milk or sugar in yours?
List of countries by coffee consumption per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You noticed that you picked some of the most historically white countries in the world (absent of multiculturalism). I don't think there is something in the coffee. Perhaps something in the culture lacking in other countries?

You may be on to something. Thomas Jefferson frequented the coffee houses of France:

"legislators cannot invent too many devices for subdividing property, only taking care to let their subdivisions go hand in hand with the natural affections of the human mind. The descent of property of every kind therefore to all the children, or to all the brothers and sisters, or other relations in equal degree is a politic measure, and a practicable one. Another means of silently lessening the inequality of property is to exempt all from taxation below a certain point, and to tax the higher portions of property in geometrical progression as they rise."
-- Thomas Jefferson; from letter to James Madison, (Oct. 28, 1785)

Finland
Norway
Iceland
Denmark
Netherlands

Milk or sugar in yours?

You noticed that you picked some of the most historically white countries in the world (absent of multiculturalism). I don't think there is something in the coffee. Perhaps something in the culture lacking in other countries?
That's the joke. You find one set of circumstances and correlate it with another and voila, you assume one causes the other. that's the point the libtards make with health care and income inequality. It is just as valid.

Finland
Norway
Iceland
Denmark
Netherlands

Milk or sugar in yours?

That's the joke. You find one set of circumstances and correlate it with another and voila, you assume one causes the other. that's the point the libtards make with health care and income inequality. It is just as valid.

You mean the crowing of the rooster did NOT cause the Sun to rise??

Forum List

Back