A Self-Licking Ice Cream Cone

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
self-licking-ice-cream-cone.jpg

The election fraud myths have been thoroughly debunked many times over, yet Trump still foams at the mouth and rehashes them. The weakminded in the mob parrot these lies and things become a self-licking ice cream cone.

This is an exceedingly stale Trump gambit I have illustrated many times before thusly:

TRUMP: The moon is made of WHITE AMERICAN cheese!

RUBES: The moon is made of White American cheese!

REPORTER: Mr. President, you don't really believe the moon is made of cheese do you?

TRUMP: Well, a lot of people are saying it is.

The election fraud myths have been thoroughly debunked many times over, yet Trump still foams at the mouth and rehashes them. The weakminded in the mob parrot these lies and things become a self-licking ice cream cone.

This is an exceedingly stale Trump gambit I have illustrated many times before thusly:

REPORTER: Mr. President, you don't really believe the moon is made of cheese do you?

That's exactly how the DemoKKKrats made the Russia hoax last for five years.

And we should believe that, despite mountains of evidence, everything is just peachy and nothing to see here. Never mind the lies we were told about never ending wars, russian boogeymen everywhere, russian hoaxes, never ending debt, worthless social engineering and on and on and on. Sure sporty.

And we should believe that, despite mountains of evidence, everything is just peachy and nothing to see here. Never mind the lies we were told about never ending wars, russian boogeymen everywhere, russian hoaxes, never ending debt, worthless social engineering and on and on and on. Sure sporty.
Actually, when I was writing the OP I was thinking the leadup to the war in Iraq was another example of a self-licking ice cream cone.

And everyone around here knows how I feel about the debt.

That's exactly how the DemoKKKrats made the Russia hoax last for five years.

Actually, when I was writing the OP I was thinking the leadup to the war in Iraq was another example of a self-licking ice cream cone.

And everyone around here knows how I feel about the debt.
The Cheney lead up to war was actually more nefarious in that they actually created the "intelligence" they gathered with Ledeen and Niger that they subsequently used to "show" Saddam was creating womd. And they did that by leaking their own created intelligence to Judith Miller, who would then call an admin official (Scooter Libby anyone) to find someone in the admin who'd say the intelligence did indeed exist. And Miller went with single sourced stories. And she lost her job, and really her career.

I'm not sure that Trump's admin actually created the bs about "ballots in suitcases" or shredding paper ballots that were to vet voting machines. I don't think anyone that creative is still there. Jared was actually Trump's point man on sensitive issues, until Trump threw him in the toilet for actually getting some covid testing happening, even though even that was insufficient to track infected people's circle of contacts. Trump consumes news like Obama and Clinton consumed facts

Forum List

Back