Sharing a story about how things haven't changed. Goffs ice cream stand

lg325

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2020
Florida's Past
Last edited:
Owner of iconic Orlando ice cream shop destroyed by fire says it's being targeted Goffs is in my home town grew up going there whenever on that side of town. Refused to comply with segregation laws got the man in targeted by the Klan and looks like those types are still after him. If you are ever in Orlando drop by and by on his tall soft serve ice creams in a doubles waffle cone :)
Piss on him. Our family boycotted him back in the 60s when we knew he was Negro loving piece of shit.

I don't give a shit what you think. Things were different back then. Self respecting White people did not go to an establishment that served Negroes.
So Chastains was out for you as well? If you don't mind me asking what high school did you attend? Colonial here class of 1976

So Chastains was out for you as well? If you don't mind me asking what high school did you attend? Colonial here class of 1976
I lived in Eastern Polk County but we went to Orlando frequently. Did most of our shopping there. About a 20 minute drive when they opened up I-4.

Piss on him. Our family boycotted him back in the 60s when we knew he was Negro loving piece of shit.
If you want to see a piece of shit may I suggest looking in the mirror the next time you take one.

If you want to see a piece of shit may I suggest looking in the mirror the next time you take one.

I suggest you pull your head out of your filthy Libtard ass and do a little research so you will understand the difference in American culture back then.

You Moon Bat dumb asses don't know any more about History than you know about Economics, Biology, Climate Science, Ethics or the Constitution.

Jim Crow laws were enthusiastically supported by most White Americans. Many of us looked down on the few establishments that didn't adhere to the cultural norms of the times.

Did you ever go to Ronnies?

Many times when we went to Orlando we would stop by Ronnies.

I suggest you pull your head out of your filthy Libtard ass and do a little research so you will understand the difference in American culture back then.

You Moon Bat dumb asses don't know any more about History than you know about Economics, Biology, Climate Science, Ethics or the Constitution.

Jim Crow laws were enthusiastically supported by most White Americans. Many of us looked down on the few establishments that didn't adhere to the cultural norms of the times.
I am as Conservative as they come.
I was a child the 60's and yet I knew then that racial discrimination was wrong while you were boycotting a "Negro loving piece of shit."

yes, when with mom shopping at the colonial mall.
The earliest time I went there was in the 1950s. Long before there was a Colonial Mall.

Orlando use to be a very nice quiet clean town before Disney.

I moved to Oviedo to attend FTU back in the early 1970s after getting out of the Army. Great little community. FTU only had about 4K students back then.

I am as Conservative as they come.
I was a child the 60's and yet I knew then that racial discrimination was wrong while you were boycotting a "Negro loving piece of shit."
Don't give me that horseshit. You are applying today's values with the cultural norms back then and it doesn't fly.

Most Whites strongly supported Jim Crow. The ones that didn't were considered to be low life Yankee assholes.

Don't give me that horseshit. You are applying today's values with the cultural norms back then and it doesn't fly.

Most Whites strongly supported Jim Crow. The ones that didn't were considered to be low life Yankee assholes.
So when I rode my bike to little league practice with my black team mate I was "applying today's values"?
Looks like I was ahead of my time.
"The ones that didn't were considered to be low life Yankee assholes." Yes, by pieces of shit like you.

LOL you ARE still acting like it is JIM CROW days. Those days were WRONG it is a pretty simple concept. Treating people as 2nd class citizens is always wrong.

So when I rode my bike to little league practice with my black team mate I was "applying today's values"?
Looks like I was ahead of my time.
"The ones that didn't were considered to be low life Yankee assholes." Yes, by pieces of shit like you.

You can deny the support for Jim Crow all you want but it was strongly supported by most Whites, even in the North were it wasn't the law but was practiced.

LOL you ARE still acting like it is JIM CROW days. Those days were WRONG it is a pretty simple concept. Treating people as 2nd class citizens is always wrong.

We didn't think it was WRONG back then. Don't deny History. You are better than that. That is what these Moon Bats do.

You still dont think it is wrong, and still act like it is in force dont blame the times on your racism.
I will have respect for Negroes when:

1. They get off welfare

2. They stop committing so many crimes

3. They start taking care of their families.

4. They stop being the filthy ass main voting block of the destructive Democrat Party.

5. Stop having a victim mentality

You can deny the support for Jim Crow all you want but it was strongly supported by most Whites, even in the North were it wasn't the law but was practiced.
I'm not denying it but we are talking about the SIXTIES not the twenties. Even some of your fellow (I'm guessing) southerners we're questioning Jim Crow by then.

Forum List

Back