Sharing a story about how things haven't changed. Goffs ice cream stand

I will have respect for Negroes when:

1. They get off welfare

2. They stop committing so many crimes

3. They start taking care of their families.

4. They stop being the filthy ass main voting block of the destructive Democrat Party.
LOL in 1964 they weren't on welfare and you despised them then. They also took care of their families back then. They also werent such big criminals.

I will have respect for Negroes when:

1. They get off welfare

2. They stop committing so many crimes

3. They start taking care of their families.

4. They stop being the filthy ass main voting block of the destructive Democrat Party.

5. Stop having a victim mentality
So the truth comes out. You aren't (and never were) arguing for the legitimacy of Jim Crow laws - you were arguing for your own racist views.
If you had just stated that at the outset, I wouldn't have even commented. Your views are your own.

So the truth comes out. You aren't (and never were) arguing for the legitimacy of Jim Crow laws - you were arguing for your own racist views.
If you had just stated that at the outset, I wouldn't have even commented. Your views are your own.
Everybody is racist to some extent. Negroes are really racist.

I'm just at a point in my life where I don't feel it is necessary to hide my views on anything to be politically correct.

I supported Jim Crow back in those days because it was the right thing to do given the disparities between the races. I have no apologies for that.

There are many good decent Blacks but the great majority of them are shitheads for the reasons I mentioned in the post above. Just remember all the destruction they did to this country in 2020 with the help of their deranged White commie buddies. Just look at where all the welfare money goes and where all the crime takes place.

When they start acting like decent human beings then I will have respect for them.

By the way, I feel the same about these stupid uneducated idiot Moon Bats, regardless of color.

I'm not denying it but we are talking about the SIXTIES not the twenties. Even some of your fellow (I'm guessing) southerners we're questioning Jim Crow by then.
I didn't see much of a change until the early 1970s in Central Florida.

Many Whites were really pissed how Intergration fucked up the schools, especially busing.

LOL in 1964 they weren't on welfare and you despised them then. They also took care of their families back then. They also werent such big criminals.
Yes the Democrats put them on welfare. Like LBJ said "I'll have those goddamn Neggras voting for Democrats for the next 150 years".

Big cultural differences back then. You can't deny reality.

Actually there are big cultural difference now but the stupid White Guilt pukes ignore it.

I didn't see much of a change until the early 1970s in Central Florida.

Many Whites were really pissed how Intergration fucked up the schools, especially busing.
I remember a lot of the black community was against it as well. Including some of my teachers which confused and frustrated the activist people.

I remember a lot of the black community was against it as well. Including some of my teachers which confused and frustrated the activist people.
We use to have a good White system and a bad Black system.

What Integration did was create one bad system. That destroyed public education.

Instead of forced Integration what they should have done was upgrade the poor Black schools while allowing any Black to attend a White school if they wanted. Nothing forced. In the long run everything would have been better.

Last edited:
Everybody is racist to some extent. Negroes are really racist.

I'm just at a point in my life where I don't feel it is necessary to hide my views on anything to be politically correct.

I supported Jim Crow back in those days because it was the right thing to do given the disparities between the races. I have no apologies for that.

There are many good decent Blacks but the great majority of them are shitheads for the reasons I mentioned in the post above. Just remember all the destruction they did to this country in 2020 with the help of their deranged White commie buddies. Just look at where all the welfare money goes and where all the crime takes place.

When they start acting like decent human beings then I will have respect for them.

By the way, I feel the same about these stupid uneducated idiot Moon Bats, regardless of color.
"I feel the same about these stupid uneducated idiot Moon Bats, regardless of color."
Agreed

I suggest you pull your head out of your filthy Libtard ass and do a little research so you will understand the difference in American culture back then.

You Moon Bat dumb asses don't know any more about History than you know about Economics, Biology, Climate Science, Ethics or the Constitution.

Jim Crow laws were enthusiastically supported by most White Americans. Many of us looked down on the few establishments that didn't adhere to the cultural norms of the times.
Maybe where you lived, but normal, everyday Americans disdained the South as being a bunch a backwards, illiterate, cousin-marrying retards. We didn't believe in Jim Crow laws and didn't accept them. The funny thing is that the Whites that did support Jim Crow laws in their communities were the rich liberals.

Maybe where you lived, but normal, everyday Americans disdained the South as being a bunch a backwards, illiterate, cousin-marrying retards. We didn't believe in Jim Crow laws and didn't accept them. The funny thing is that the Whites that did support Jim Crow laws in their communities were the rich liberals.
You can take your dumbass cultural slurs and cram it up your ass. I guarantee you we all felt you filthy ass Northerners were lowlife scumbags.

You can take your dumbass cultural slurs and cram it up your ass. I guarantee you we all felt you filthy ass Northerners were lowlife scumbags.
I’m not surprised. People like you are the bane of civilization. You need to face the fact that you lost AND were on the wrong side of history. The arc of history bends towards equality and fairness. The very few people like you are why people like IM2, Paul and Mariam can portray whites as racists. You need to take a long look at your life choices.

Forum List

Back