A Scene That Should Make Every American Want To Puke

Wry it doesn't take much to dig into this. The protesters were there mainly to protest the two speakers at the event. Siraj Wahhaj who is a bit of an activist and Amir Abdul Malik Ali, who is a bit more of an Anti-Semite than most people are comfortable with.

Also if any research is done you will find that a group of about 100 protesters split off from the main group and that is of course the ones that are shown in the video.

Video: Hate is at Home in Orange County - LAist

However I could not verify that the video in question is the same event. I believe it is but cannot verify it.

I seriously got sick to my stomach when I watched this. Is this what we have become? Screaming at little children? There is no way I would have controlled my violent temper if I had personally witnessed this.

FOR SHAME TEA PARTY BIGOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkZhAtNfcBE

Four pages in and several posts state this video was "debunked"; nowhere has anyone posted on this thread evidence that is was "debunked" or that it is not a true and accurate representation of an event.

I agree with DaGoose, the behavior represented in the video reflects poorly on all Americans. I hope it was fabricated; Americans acting in such a manner should sicken all of us.

So Neo Nazis and other hate groups should just be quietly tolerated ?
Islam is just other hate group.

As much as I hate Nazis, they are the lesser of two evils

Wry it doesn't take much to dig into this. The protesters were there mainly to protest the two speakers at the event. Siraj Wahhaj who is a bit of an activist and Amir Abdul Malik Ali, who is a bit more of an Anti-Semite than most people are comfortable with.

Also if any research is done you will find that a group of about 100 protesters split off from the main group and that is of course the ones that are shown in the video.

However I could not verify that the video in question is the same event. I believe it is but cannot verify it.

Gee, I guess that's why we hear the protesters loudly condemning those two men. :doubt:

Gee, I guess that's why we hear the protesters loudly condemning those two men. :doubt:

Yes a fringe group that broke off from the main protesters. You know like a far left or far right group. Such as you might belong to.

Why are the Muslim children dressed like that?

In America we don't force kids to dress like that, It's like the way the KKK makes their kids wear a robe too.

Last edited:
Making those kids wear those robes is child abuse.

overhead_abaya_blackha31front.jpg

KKK-Shayna_Lynnn_Beeverss-Tulane.jpg

Whats the difference?

I seriously got sick to my stomach when I watched this. Is this what we have become? Screaming at little children? There is no way I would have controlled my violent temper if I had personally witnessed this.

FOR SHAME TEA PARTY BIGOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkZhAtNfcBE

Four pages in and several posts state this video was "debunked"; nowhere has anyone posted on this thread evidence that is was "debunked" or that it is not a true and accurate representation of an event.

I agree with DaGoose, the behavior represented in the video reflects poorly on all Americans. I hope it was fabricated; Americans acting in such a manner should sicken all of us.

And it isn't a religion. It's a CULT started by a pedofile war monger named Mohammed...Hell-bent on Fascist control.

And it isn't a religion. It's a CULT started by a pedofile war monger named Mohammed...Hell-bent on Fascist control.

And Christianity started as a Jewish cult.

But, appears to me, if given the opportunity, you would have been in that crowd shouting ugly things too.

Last edited:

All religions started as cults....

So the bottom lines are

1) That the video is most likely real and that it was never "debunked".

2) We have adults screaming like maniacs at people that weren't bothering anyone.

3) Most of the right wingers saw nothing wrong with the video.

4) A few of the posters in this thread would probably have joined them and would have enjoyed screaming in the faces of 10 year old girls.

Must make them feel like proud Americans...........

What were the protesting against , exactly?

The mere existence of American Moslems?

So they were American NAZIs, then?

Anybody know who organizated this demonstation?

The politicians speaking looked like they were attending some other event, out doors on a sunny day.

I smell heavy editing.

As to the "protesters" who apparently did shout at Muslims attending some meeting somewhere, some of them did come across as vitriolic. Don't take your frustrations out on kids. Fair point.

But then again, there were no threats that I heard. Did I miss something?

It was pointed out that Mohammed was a pedophile. It was pointed out that Muslim culture does seem to tolerate wife abuse far too much. It was pointed out that (like some of our hillbillies of years back) the Muslim culture often tolerates marriage between adult men and young girls. Fuck it. That is disgusting. Saying it out loud is, at worst, kind of rude. That's ok. Free speech isn't always polite and airy.

The "group" doing the protesting was not a tea party group, either, by the way. It was a spin off (supposedly) of a Glen Beck effort called "9/12" but wasn't even directly related to Beck's group.

Nice effort to lump all Tea Party participants into that one lump smear campaign, though, DuhGoosey.

The Tea Party does not support the kind of protest depicted.

However, Obama's SEIU does. We've been watching it for weeks.

So maybe the folks that don't like this sort of thing need to have a word with Obama about the activities of Andy Stern and the SEIU in Wisconsin and other states first before they start whining about this.

Honestly, if the OP thinks what can only be described as a small and relatively inconsequential demonstration compared to what is becoming increasingly regular (not to mention increasing in popularity) over in the UK, then they should have a look at this.

Warning: This is not a performance. Protesters, children and police officers can be seen sustaining serious injuries.

The embedding has been disabled due to violent content. You'll have to follow the link to YouTube to watch it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh_pBLnoTmc"]English Defense League clash with Muslims and Police in Leicester[/ame]

Last edited:
"Passionate hatred can give meaning and purpose to an empty life. Thus people haunted by the purposelessness of their lives try to find a new content not only by dedicating themselves to a holy cause but also by nursing a fanatical grievance." Eric Hoffer

When politics is on the margins, those with no morals will say whatever to gain support. Listen to Huckabee recently, I thought he was a decent man, sure fooled me. Republicans today cannot look to their record of achievement, so they have to look to another to blame. It is just the way it works for some people, they can only gain confirmation of their identity through groups that often hate another. Foes bring the weak together. Philip Zimbardo shows how people become monsters ... or heroes | Video on TED.com

"Where are most of the hate groups? Here are the top five hot spots:"
California: 80
Florida: 49
South Carolina: 45
Georgia: 42
Tennessee: 38 source: Hate Groups in America Surging: New Southern Poverty Law Center Report - DiversityInc.com

"The Earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that, in glory and triumph, they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot. Think of the endless cruelties visited by the inhabitants of one corner of this pixel on the scarcely distinguishable inhabitants of some other corner, how frequent their misunderstandings, how eager they are to kill one another, how fervent their hatreds. ¶ Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privilege position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves. ¶ The earth is the only world known so far to harbor life. There is nowhere else, at least in the near future, to which our species could migrate. Visit, yes. Settle, not yet. Like it or not, for the moment the Earth is where we make our stand. ¶ It has been said that astronomy is a humbling and character-building experience. There is perhaps no better demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world. To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly with one another, and to preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we've ever known." Carl Sagan

So the bottom lines are

1) That the video is most likely real and that it was never "debunked".

2) We have adults screaming like maniacs at people that weren't bothering anyone.

3) Most of the right wingers saw nothing wrong with the video.

4) A few of the posters in this thread would probably have joined them and would have enjoyed screaming in the faces of 10 year old girls.

Must make them feel like proud Americans...........

Yeah protesting against hate groups is a good thing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back