A running list of acts who refuse to perform at Trump's inauguration

How totally embarrassing for the bloated orange orangutan, well in fairness, the kolobian choir will show up

For Inauguration Day in 2009, President Barack Obama scored Itzhak Perlman, Gabriela Montero, Yo-Yo Ma, Anthony McGill, and Aretha Franklin sporting her show-stopping hat, plus Beyoncé performing Etta James’ "At Last" during the Inaugural Ball; in 2013, he landed James Taylor, Kelly Clarkson, and Beyoncé.

As for President-elect Donald Trump, who's set to be inaugurated on January 20 because this nightmare is very, very real?

He's having a hard time convincing anyone to perform at his Inauguration Day ceremony.

A running list of acts who refuse to perform at Trump's inauguration | City Pages
Is there a running list of the celebrities
that have finally moved to another country,
like they said, promised and threatened, they would?
animated-christmas-smiley-image-0263.gif

Here's a conversation I'd like to hear: Beyonce calls her manager....

Manager: "Hello my favorite client...what can I do for you today?"
Beyonce: "I just refused to play at Trump's inauguration!"
Manager: "You did WHAT? Why?"
Beyonce: "Because...uh, I stand with Hillary".
Manager: "Hillary who? You're not serious".
Beyonce: "He's...."
Manager: "I'll tell you what he is....62,979,879 Americans...that's who".
Beyonce: "But....."
Manager: "But nothing....I'll see if I can undo this..." (click)

Later:

Manager: "I called their committee and the Donald has blacklisted you".
Beyonce: "So, is that bad...don't I already have a lot of money and fans?"
Manager: "Sure, but why piss on 63 million Americans like this?"
Beyonce: "I was high...."
Manager: "No kidding".
Beyonce: "Maybe I'll tweet him and make nice....let him grab my pussy".
Manager: "63 million customers.....whoosh! Goodnight." (click)

All performers know today the McCarthyism than runs deep in Hollywood and throughout the entertainment industry.
Individuals know they risk their careers being jeopardized should they dare to be associated with Trump.

Sour grapes anyone?

Quit whining.

He is what he is and its NOT American. You know it, everyone knows it. But not everyone will suck up to him and his slimy kids while they steal the country blind.
But not everyone will suck up to him and his slimy kids while they steal the country blind.
ROFLMMFAO...STEAL WHAT???
THE 20 TRILLION DOLLAR DEBT OBAMA IS GIVING HIM?

I was hoping for a few on that list I could boycott but except for Andrea Bocelli, I wouldn't buy their shit anyway. Either washed up has beens or liberal shit stains.

They wouldn't want you buying their shit. You're like a bell weather. If SJ hates them, they must be good.
Point of pedantry, bell wether.

Interesting. You will be finding more typos in my stuff. I'm now on a Mac and it keeps on autocorrecting. Almost every post I write now, I double check for typos thanks to Mr Jobs thinking for me. In saying that, I always thought it was weather (as in like a weather vane) I stand corrected.

All performers know today the McCarthyism than runs deep in Hollywood and throughout the entertainment industry.
Individuals know they risk their careers being jeopardized should they dare to be associated with Trump.

You mean like the Dixie Chicks?
Dixie skanks?

Haven't you got that shagger of underage girls to go and laud. Whatshisname?? Ted Rude not-a-gent??
Ted Nugent?

You're an idiot.

I just saw the list. None of them names being on it breaks my heart any. I do know that one of my most favorite singers is going to be there to sing. :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly (a day one fan of Darryl)

My Band the "Throbbing Kerfuffles" are tanned rested and ready to play Theme from Burnt Weenie sandwich at the Inauguration

Forum List

Back